Why don't Sup Forums celebrates Easter?

Why don't Sup Forums celebrates Easter?

Because Sup Forums is full of larping fags likes the reddifrog instead

They worship a fat grapefruit, not our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Where did this "Sup Forums isn't white" meme come from?

Ask them

kek

add easter to the Sup Forums side and it'll be complete

perfect

Merluchon spotted nobody want your multicuckoldry

Hey, don't talk shit about Sup Forums!

They're like that odd brother we have.

Because it's full of brown muslims.

Sup Forums is the retarded brother who somehow survived being aborted.

>Sup Forums is 13-year-old spastics
>Sup Forums is 25-year-old spastics

That's Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is the edgelord autistic teenager brother.

There's a "Happy Easter!" thread right now. Full of good feels.

Fucking beautiful. Still want Hans Island and Greenland though.

>it's another Sup Forums cries about Sup Forums thread while the latter doesn't even acknowledge them

lmao

this board is useless and would do well to be deleted. Travel advice goes on /trv/, discussion of history on /his/ and modern politics on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is superior to Sup Forums in every single way. Moot should've deleted that shithole permanently.

Sup Forums is for bantz
Sup Forums is for memes
Sup Forums is for happenings

go back to your shithole board, Sup Forumslo

Sup Forums is for intelligent discussions for adult people

CHI

He was talking about Easter the Toad.

You can keep telling yourself that. Sup Forums is better for actual discussion about politics and events. Here it's shitty general spam and shitposting by Australians. This board serves no other purpose.

>MUH SEKRIT CLUB

Sup Forums is for intelligent discussion

Sup Forums is Just as shitty desu
>shitty /r9k/ generals
>dumb Easter posts
>shitty /r9k/ frog posts everyday
>Lol amerisharts are dumb lmao
>lol 56%
>daily complaining about who is and isn't white threads
>lol Southern Europeans and South Americans are shitskins
It's the same garbage threads every single day

Sup Forums is too busy riding Trump's micro cock to have anything resembling discussions. And if you love it do much why don't you go there and stay you double nigger.

That's why it's constantly spammed with anti-trump threads, right you fucking imbecile?
I browse here for shitty memes. If I want to have an actual discussion, I go to other boards. This board serves no purpose other than Autistfailian shitposting, generals and TFW NO GF spam.

Maybe change the smug Pepe to a panicking one.

BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGED IT

The few anti trump threads merely prove how underage the average Sup Forumsacks is. Every day they post the same stale bait, and you retards fall for it every time, you're a gold mine for (you)s.

>few
Yeah, no. There's like 30 anti-trump threads up at every moment. And Sup Forums hated Trump even more after the Syria attack because he sold out to the retarded leftishits.
>those threads are bait
I agree. And so are most of the threads on here that don't pertain to generals, easter spam or /r9k/ threads. Still, you can find better discussion on Sup Forums. I have no idea why this fact upaets you so much. Sup Forums is good for cheap laughs. Nothibg more.

I was thinking about it, but Sup Forumstards are too stupid to know the difference between the frog and the toad. Let me see.

You do realise that Sup Forums consists of people saying "[INSERT COUNTRY/STATE] YES! or just insulti ng any country that isn't American?.
>You can find better discussion on Sup Forums
Do you know how many actual politics threads I've made discussing upcoming elections?
They would much rather talk about other stuff like the white race or about that time their mother stopped for gas and was insulted by the black cashier.
I can literally make a thread on here asking a question like "what's your favorite food" and I'll get a million perfect responses.

>You do realise that Sup Forums consists of people saying "[INSERT COUNTRY/STATE] YES! or just insulti ng any country that isn't American?.
Thats Sup Forums also

Sup Forums is for discussing News.
Sup Forums is about shitposting about that news.

>good for political discussion

Sure if you're retarded and want to hear the same niggers and Jews shit repeated about every subject whether they relate or not

Fair enough

I find there to be more actual discussion in Sup Forums threads since much of the Sup Forums discussion is basically "muh happenings", "muh nuclear war", and all other sort of over exaggerated bullshit

Sup Forums is a very intelligent board, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

now gtfo, you should of never come here

What you just described is pretty much Sup Forums you retard. What do the vast majority of threads on here consist of? HURR SHART IN MART EASTER /brit/ TFW NO GF A FUCKING LEAF over and over again.

>why didn't people post on my threads on Sup Forums!

Because they were uninteresting or have already been discussed.

You get pretty much the same repeated responses on here as well. You're a retard.

why do people unironically argue with Sup Forumscucks? what are you expecting to happen?

I find that both boards are really bad about it. Sup Forums devolves all the fucking time into flame wars and just awful posters.

The Generals that fill this place have the worst posters I ever seen besides /vg/. a toxic maelstrom of blog posting and waifu garbage.

This place also has a really bad habbit of just posting women and shit like ''Would you date/fuck a _____''.

Not to mention threads like EASTER get spammed into oblivion.

I will admit Sup Forums use to be a very fun place to browse but it's been getting stale for the past year.

but we are on several layers of irony

>"we are only ironic about being retarded!"

kek

Both boards are shit, every single joke has been run into the ground

time to die, Sup Forumslo

>this thread