Why is Khan so reluctant to get the Jags out of Jacksonville?

Why is Khan so reluctant to get the Jags out of Jacksonville?

It's too small to support an NFL team, and it's surrounded by the Bucs, Fins, Saints, Falcons, etc.

I understand why he wouldn't want to try his luck in St. Louis, but now that San Diego is open, he can scoop up a much bigger market full of pissed off Chargers fans, completely change the name, logo and atrocious color scheme and rebuild the team.

>more cuckifornia teams

Get hit by a semi faggot

Just move all 32 teams to LA.

I'm pretty sure he wants them in London

But even then, why move to San Diego when there's 2 teams in Southern California and San Diego's stadium situation is fucked

Mexico City Jaguars sound great but too bad Buildwallians only care about raidshitters

Jacksonville isn't even bottom 3 in attendance I don't understand why they always get memed on to be the next inevitable team to leave. Khan if anything is trying hard to keep them in Jacksonville. You don't invest millions of your own fortune in a city you see as a stepping stone. I can't stress the fact that Khan has invested millions of his own dollars on completely non football related projects in Jacksonville enough.

As a Jacksonville native still living here let me also assure you the Jaguars' biggest competition is not an NFL team but UF, Georgia, and FSU. The Jags have sold a respectable number of tickets for the most part despite Jacksonville being a smallish NFL city and the team itself being trash for the last decade or so. Can you imagine how many tickets they'll sell if the Jags actually get good?

Also,

>atrocious color scheme

The color scheme is not the problem. Retro Jags unis were GOAT.

Is Khan the most dedicated owner in the NFL?

who the fook is that guy.

Every jags player ever

Honestly not familiar enough with the other 31 owners to answer this but for someone who hasn't really improved the team from a win/loss perspective since he took over Khan is still very popular/liked in Jacksonville. I think part of it is just how much he embodies the "American dream" and how genuine he seems in his desire to actually make the Jags a relevant team again.

If any underage posters hit me with the >Jags >ever being relevant memery kys in advance.

>jags
>ever being relevant

You kys

good flag

>these flags
>these posts

>jacksonville
>small
Are you a poopy face or what? Cities like Pittsburgh and Seattle are smaller

Pittsburgh and Seattle have rich sport traditions and culture. Its embedded in the city. The jags just play in jacksonville

The Pittsburgh and Seattle metropolitan areas are both almost double that of Jacksonville though.

I am a jacksonville jaguars fan

If the jags git gud there will be no problems. They've just been a shitpile of a team for so long now. Hard to be excited about them. Their stadium ain't bad at all and there definitely are enough fans. Its on management now to put together a good team. The afc south is a cakewalk. It wont take much to see the playoffs again

San Antonio here. Call us if you need a city.

What the fuck is that pic

It's a poodle girl

Her name is Portia.

Yeah they've only been around 20 seasons or so and they were actually one of the best teams in the AFC in the late 90's and early 00's. Made two AFC Championships. The stadium is pretty nice and they have made sweeping improvements to it since Khan bought them like adding two of the (at the time) biggest video boards in the world. The fact they are still profitable with such a garbage team is even more justification to stay in Jacksonville.

>we
appreciate the support

cool proxy faggotron

Based Fred taylor

Yes, I am a fan of the jaguars

Hopefully one day jacksonville jaguars will be a better team

I'm actually in macau right now you retard

Are you Macaucan?

I actually tried doing that in Madden in a fit of rage when the Rams moved to LA. You can only move 2. Garbage.

>159-197 all time, 29th in league
>0 Super Bowl wins
>0 Super Bowl appearances
>2 AFC Championship appearances
>0 exciting players

>Jacksonvillians keep buying tickets and merchandise anyway
>Franchise is 25th in value at $1.57b
>Usually draws passable attendance
>Total monopoly on major league sports in the market

Khan would be stupid to move them anywhere else. These people have no standards whatsoever and no other professional teams to turn to

>Falling for the bait
But seriously, it is nice to see intellectual talk of the franchise other than: LMAO JAGS LONDON GO COWBOYS.

When David Gerard is your great player in team history, you know you fucked up

>inb4 faggots imply that "one light sneeze away from an injury" soft as fuck MJD is better

>Thinking Gerrard is the best player in team history.
Fuck off underage.

Yeah he's forgetting pre injury Mark Brunell, Tony Boselli, Jimmy Smith, etc.

>who /MarronePosting/ here?

No you cunt

tony boselli, fred taylor, mark brunell

Our stadium situation isnt fucked really. We offered multiple solutions to Spanos for a stadium but he wanted more money for a city and next to Petco park which would have caused way more problems. The city told him you can have where the current stadium is or look for another area. Over the years many people came forward with plans with places in San Diego county where the stadium could be built but spanos wouldnt negotiate if it wasnt Downtown San Diego.

So he put a shitty measure on the ballot and when it failed he lied and said he would stay and work on it but kept demanding more money than the city could afford. So San Diego told him to fuck off.

If Khan came in and was like i'll build my own stadium San Diego would gladly welcome him. We just didnt want to give the "billionaire" spanos more money and bankrupt the city

Sup Jags bro.

Also what many fail to realize is no matter how bad the Jags are they are due for at least 2 or 3 meme victories every season and you never know which game it will be.

I bet money on this game which I rarely do with one of my managers where I worked at the time who was a NY native and was actually there when this shit happened.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yi0_IsW7i1Y