ITT Characters who are basically you

ITT Characters who are basically you

>Professor X

I can understand a persons drive and spirit after a few moments with them.
During my life, everytine, I have been right in my assesments of the people around me and have accurately predicted their actions.
I can make my friends with all and none, I could get any woman I want but Im a virgin.
My father taught me how to use weakness in others, and my mother showed me how to make others vulnerable to me.
for I am everyones friend and no ones, I know secrets of all friends around me but they know nothing of me.

>ITT: an autistic NEET

Thats some cringe worthy shit

i cant even get thru it all too cringy

When did this troll stop being what's-his-face from Naruto?

what??

These threads are so fucking stupid.

The only cringy thing here are you fucking newfags.

jealous CUCK

You forgot one:

Your legs and dick don't work.

Thats two things
And yes they do work
Making me more powerful than him actually
See how I shut you down there
Superiority shatters all

I'm like literally AJ Styles in every way

>jesus
I have long hair and nail my hands

I would have thought Professor X since he's a gimpy old fuck in a wheelchair who fucked every X-men over and had to be killed because his dementia was embarrassing in public.

Izuku midoria

This guy

Didn't Captain Picard use the Force to move his mind into a free jack at the end of X:2?

That is pretty awesome brother, I have no doubt in my mind if we teamed up we could be unstoppable

We should actually...

I don't work with amateurs.

Who was responsible for 9/11 and never got caught? In all seriousness, amateur was my name.
>was

It would be in your best interest if you retracted your statement
I do not want to have to unleash anything upon you, it will not be pretty

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I apologize.

Oh no, RETRACT! RETRACT!@!!!!!!@#!$!@#!@#!

fucking 10 million keks
that alone made this thread worth making

Are you shitting me? Could you be any more retarded? Step away from the keyboard and take a look in the mirror. What the fuck are you doing with your life you absolutely worthless piece of nigger shit bastard? Honestly, I wish you would just fucking die. Then I wouldn't have to see your shitty repulsive cunt drivel on my screen every shitting day. It's like you took a massive shit on my screen and now I'm having to eat it with my fucking eyes. Your shit is so offensive to me that if I could get on a plane right now and come to your house I would stab you in the neck and masturbate with your blood as you lay screaming on the floor. And then i would shit on you, like you have shit on me. Take your fucking stupid shit and get the fuck out of my shit, I implore you, before I do something that everyone would regret. I could destroy you, I have fucking black belts in 3 different bastard martial arts and own a real kantana made by a genuine Samurai. I am not talking shit right now, I am a real fucking bastard. All I ask is that you just shut the fuck up. Literally no one wants to see your shit, no one cares. I could find you, and I could take you out before you even knew what was happening, but I would rather take my time and let shit happen slowly to enjoy your suffering, just as your awful shitty words make me suffer just to see them. Fair warning - the next knock on your door could be me. I suggest you think about that before posting any more of your bullshit ever again.