Latin America

Why Latin America is so comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lanacion.com.ar/1638142-segun-la-onu-argentina-es-en-promedio-el-pais-con-mas-robos-de-america-latina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Violence is not very comfy tho

Lots of sunshine. If it was sunless arctic there'd be an enormous suicide rate

Guatelama looks a good place.

Well, violence is common thing for all people in all places. Also
>pic
seems about 10x more colorful than city that i live in, for example.
>If it was sunless arctic there'd be an enormous suicide rate
Oh yes, indeed. Iktf :^l

go to BestGore and see how comfy it really is.

Shock content?

we are safe, you arab lover

Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, and Chile are safe and nice.
>Everything else is bestgore tier.

Why isn't Belize part of Guatemala?
and why isn't Honduras part of El Salvador?

This is the Red Pill on crime in Latin America

Inca Empire + River Plate basin = safe

the rest = dangerous

Which one is the least comfy and biggest shithole?

>argentina
>safe
>nice

VENEZUELA or honduras

>Argentina
>nice
Niggertina is literally the
cesspool of South America.
>Implying that Brazil is not as bad as it is

>be El Salvadorian
>have 1 in 1000 chance of getting killed every year

Thanks for the info, bruh!
Map magic?
>and why isn't Honduras part of El Salvador?
Eh, they always were not one country as i remember..
They're all great. Funky culture, a lot of interesting holidays (dead of dead, carnivals etc), warm people and FUCKING AZTECS/INCA/MAYA bruh.

Success breeds jealousy Argentina is nice I've been to Cordoba and Buenos Aires. It seems every Latin American Country hates Argentina even though they don't even think about any of you.

USA

el salvador is a saw movie
bolivia is poorest but not violent

Why does Argentina trigger you so much? Colombia and Brasil are Post apocalyptic murder shitholes in comparison to Argentina.

And it isnt true that it only affects drug traders, Brazilians are afraid of going out at night in their cities.

Hey. Your people calling each other hermanos. Why are you shitposting nau? :c

This friendship has ended a long time ago....

>even though they don't even think about any of you.
i think you're new in here

>Colombia and Brasil are Post apocalyptic murder shitholes in comparison to Argentina.
>this is what argies really believe
you're country is not far from none of us, the difference is that we acknowledge our shit instead of just denying everything

We are friends with Russian Federation now, friendship with Argentina has ended

Nice city for Tourism.

Which parts of Brazil are not safe?

The word "hermanos" does not exist anymore ...

Thanks bruh!
But seriuosly
What's happened with Brazil and Argentina?

EVERYWERE.

United States of America

I told you, Boris.
Friendship with Argentina has ended, we are friends with Russian Federation now

>mexico
>north america
nice proxy, juan

>>even though they don't even think about any of you.
>i think you're new in here
this, donkeylombia is the butt of everyones joke
theyre on everyones mind everytime

But Aztecs :^l
>Friendship with Argentina has ended
Well, alright. Probably, not the best topic.

>Argentina
>safe
lanacion.com.ar/1638142-segun-la-onu-argentina-es-en-promedio-el-pais-con-mas-robos-de-america-latina

>i think you're new in here
No I've been here a while the only people who talk shit about Argentina are CHI's, Colombia, Mexico, and Brazil. It's funny because 9/10 none of you have visited Argentina and have an actual opinion on them. I can walk at night in their cities and not feel in danger.

LITERALLY EVERYWERE.
Last week i almost get shoot at the end of the street where I live In a shootout between the police and some thieves...

t. colombian

Send qts to Brazil, Boris

gringos think argentina is safe and a paradise because they believe in there is full of white. haha

Just move out of Rio de Janeiro.

Np. But actually i wanted to ask the same about Brazil :^]

South is more safe, isn't?

I'm serious, Boris.
Hand over the qts now and no one will get hurt

>I can walk at night in their cities and not feel in danger.
do you think that that's something amazing for us or anything? i can walk safely in the streets at any time i want

>tfw NIGzilians and CONGOlombians keep posting about your country

>tfw argeniggers keep telling lies about their country

>he thinks "north amerika" is a cultural thing
Why do you mongoloids have a eternal butthurt about amerinigers?? North america is a geography thing you stupid cunt.

Bolivia es muy violento porque no hay control. La policía lamentablemente se compra con dos dolares y apenas controla lo que no sean ciudades grandes como sta cruz y la paz. Lo que ocurre es que hay falsean las estadísticas y no hay cultura de denunciar.

>i can walk safely in the streets at any time i want
t.druglord's twink

To be honest I'll never understand the hate Argentinians get. Go online and everything hurr durr Argentina dumb, not white, annoying, arrogant, and their country sucks. I visited and found people to be nice and willing to have a conversation. I mean I'm 6'1 white guy, it might have been different if I was black, but I'd doubt it.

It's called inferiority complex.

They're nice only with Europeans/Americans. Learn spanish and go to taringa.net, you will understand the hate.

BRASIL :)

because argentinians are insufferable cunts, if they where not like that with you it's because you're a gringo, but with anyone else they are the worst smug assholes, even with spaniards and italians

Kek.

hi babe

also you're need to say you're height and that you're white when no one asked you or even cares about it shows that you're also a presumptuous
cunt too so that's maybe why you like argies so much

Agreged, here we only need less corruption and fix the narco shit to be great still avdanced in some things

I heard that Medellín is the best city of LatAm, is this right?

Regardless of the situation most of you talk alot about Argentina like it's a horrible place and they have a shitty personality. Have any of you actually visited? Most countries all have people who act rude, but I met Brazillians in Argentina and they were treated well too. Like all this hate just seems to come out of nowhere. I even met a mexican there and he said it was a nice place.

Narco is real thing/threat? (i mean, if you are just an average citizen, not cop or politician or something like this)

is a good city but i doubt is the best, santiago, panama city, mexico city, rio de janeiro (rio is a good city, fuck you southerners), sao paulo and maybe some other i think are better, but i've never been outside of here so idk

Santa Catarina is the safest state, then it's São Paulo.

jajjsjaja el indio CHIcanito señores jajajajjajdja

Rio isn't good, you literally have to worry for your life everywhere you go.
t. live 2 hours away from it

>you talk alot about Argentina like it's a horrible place
we don't, it's not an horrible place, it's a nice place, but it's not like argies portray it to be, it's not much better than any other latam country and they do have a shitty personality

>Have any of you actually visited?
no but i've talked to MANY argies in my life and even the ones who where cool sounded like they where cunts anyways

Rio used to be good, but it's shit now

probably out of the way, no matter what happens anywhere else this clay will remain more or less the same

Must suck being a latino mestizoid bros :(

Let's be clear here, I don't feel superior to any of you just because we Argentines are true Europeans and there's more to life than just race and superior culture. We really enjoy sharing a continent with you my non-white fellas.
We can be friends right?

South America seems really comfy, plus there are some really attractive people who live there. I feel like Brazil amd Argentina anons are exaggerating how bad some parts of it are to keep us smelly gringos away from their beautiful land.

Yes is literally a meme outside of this we are perferct. The only reason that we have these parasites is cuz the corruption=poverty = dumb people wanna be narco shit.

Is Chile really the best LatAm country in terms of development, corruption, and crime, or is this just a meme spammed by Pinochet loving edgelords?

The best Latin American country is the United States.

You spelled Texas and California wrong

>tfw I don't know Spanish and can't speak with the majority of the people living on my continent

feels bad man. I wanna shitpost with the cool Argies

>paris of south america
full of niggers and arabs?

He is a known argie CHi

Perú will try their best!

There are cozy places in Panama too

New Mexico and Arizona are majority latino. Florida has a huge latino population as well. And of course there's Puerto Rico. It's not just California and Texas.

Hola

el sudaCACA

Well I mean obviously. Weren't those states all Mexican or Spanish territory at some point? The point remains that I will never learn to speak Spanish while living in New Jersey. It's just wops and Jews here.

Even before Pinochet we had low crime and corruption

Well, to be quite honest, you must be careful everywhere. Bonus points for big cities.

The average brazilian knows how to, when to and where to walk, we grow up prepared to deal with life in a very different way than you do. God, I feel like an animal.

Kek, Argentina is nice for sure (a good chunck of it i guess) but the people living there are awful. All the argies I've meet in my life had nigger tier personalities. Do not be fooled, argies are only "decent" with europoors and americans. It is what it is.

Stop spamming you fucking retard. Holy goddamn fuck cringe.
Fucking weeb.

The weather is overall pretty pleasant but sometimes the 3rd worldliness hits hard.
The streets at night in Panama feel super dangerous desu
Like Leon 13 or la Carpio type of dangerous

>hot women
>no mudslimes
>OK to be politically incorrect
Get the murder rates under control, and you're practically perfect

>hot women
>no mudslimes
>OK to be politically incorrect
>murder rates under control
sounds like eastern europe lmao

he's just a retarded Bananamanian who somehow forgot that 95% of their countrymen are actual niggers.

or maybr he's that Chimpanzuelan from Hispachan.

>eastern europe
>no mudslimes

>american education
we have like 8 times less muslims per capita than you

We know not to go in black or majority Hispanic neighborhoods from a young age here

Brits

Hola amigos if I go walking around your cunt with my hat what will happen

Nothing. People don't give a shit about Zlumff nor cockroaches.

Probably laugh

Do you know how many immigrants Argentina currently has? Around 2 million, unofficially they speak of up to 4 million, all of them of Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay, the majority of the statistics of poverty are conformed by people of these nationalities, people who already were poor in their countries and come here bringing us their poverty

What this news says is the same shit that happens with some african countries that seem safe only because they do not have statistics of delinquency or people do not report the robberies, something similar happens in Latin America, here in Argentina the institutions still work, they will not be of the all efficient but they work quite well and that's why people here still denounce robberies

It is different compared to countries like Brazil, Colombia and Central American countries where records of thefts are not directly kept, the numbers of people killed by violent situations give me the reason

Nothing at all. People ere barely know that MAGA is Trump's motto