Hey Sup Forumsros help me out. Started noticing these tiny bumps on my shaft. Barely red, pretty small, not multiplying...

Hey Sup Forumsros help me out. Started noticing these tiny bumps on my shaft. Barely red, pretty small, not multiplying. Anyone else can relate?

Just a razor bump bro. Nothing to worry there.

it's cancer

molluscom contagiosum

those are genital warts caused by HPV. it wont kill you or anything but it is spread easily so make sure to use a condom when you have sex and inform your partner.

molluscom has more or a white center, looking kind of like a zit

Not normal, go to the doctor ... It may be HPV

It looks like it could be molestscum.

A dermatologist could say for sure and freeze them right off.

Hey bud, nothing to worry about, its just something you get from A, razor bumps, or B, jerking off too much

i sometimes get these on balls and dick and i remove them with a razor or syringe needle

It may be molluscom, but it looks more like hpv to me. It wont kill you or make your dick rot off. Go to planned parenthood and have them use the acid on it. Freezing it in my experience doesnt work the best.

Dicks have all kinds of bumps. Try not to stare.

because they are so close . . . might be herpes

fair enough, molluscom would def be better than HPV. go see a doctor nigga

No worries, you may get more you probably won't though. Don't mess with them because they can become inflamed and you don't want that.

Nothing to worry about

OP here, it doesn't burn, itch or feel like anything really but I do jerk off not kidding like 7 times a day, that would cause this?

your dick's gonna fall off

Can relate, I see them too, nasty shit, glad I don't have that.

nah doesnt look like the herp. if molluscom then a doc will just freeze them off, if hpv then either the freeze or acid. either way, wrap your pecker

don't get baited OP, it's normal, like 1 in 4 dudes has something like that

no......they dont. typical bumps are smaller and flatter and occur primarily because of circumcision. the bumps in ops pic are not normal and indicate some type of std

100% an STD OP. Doc here. localised region of infection. looks like dormant phase of a virus infection (early outbreak).

They're called Fordyce spots

I know because i got it on my dick once. It appeared that i got it from a call center chair on my back, scratched, and then scratched the base of my johnson.

Anyway, the gf at the time accused me of std, so i took her with me to my general practitioner (who incidentally was a hot babe).

The doctor says, "it looks like...it could be...molluscum."

So i made fun of her for that imprecision and made her repeat 3 times that it was not an std to the mortification of my gf.

On a related note, i had better vision than the dermatologist, so he let me burn them off myself because he got sick of me telling him where he missed.

Gonna get checked tomorrow. Hopefully you're wrong lol

So why was your gf mortified when the Doc said it was not an std? Did she have one that she planned to blame on you?

That's herpes. If it were all over it would like a rash, but it's in a small area which is common in herpes.

congrats you got HPV

its okay op i have hpv and i still fuck chicks raw, just don't tell them and continue living your life

HPV

go see a doctor. wont go away unless you burn em off with nitrogen

She was mortified (gf) because she went on and on about how i had an std and was therefore cheating.

After the doc says what it is, i say, "so this is a sexually transmitted disease?"

Doc says it isn't.

I look at gf and say, "so you're saying that i got this from sex?"

Doc says no.

I say, "i am sorry, doctor, but in the event that anyone in here is slow, you did say this was an std, right?"

Doc says no.

Surprisingly, they didnt start making out and sucking my dick.

>taking medical advice from a woman
lul you probably got super herpes

>I do jerk off not kidding like 7 times a day

Are you intentionally trying to spread a potential infection all over your dick?

I also have them. It's age mate, that's all. Lots of things changed for me between 18 and 25 - shits been the same since, though. Yes, I have been tested for all the dick diseases for an unrelated matter and am clean, so srsly don't fret.

AIDS faggot

No lol I've slowed down since seeing these things

dude, when i was 16 i would jerk off atleast 5 times a day, wash your hands and your dick, you're just dirtying up your dick, causing zits

That's a thing though? Dick pimples? I can't find anything that says that

its not. the worst thing that can happen from too much fapping is phimosis. caused by dryness (usually when using saliva as lube) and chafing. it goes scaley and skin might even split and get sore, but with lotion and no touchey it clears up in a week or so. seriously, use a lube of some kind if youre going to go for gold several times every day. moisturizer at minimum.

Y'all are the best these responses are just what I needed lol gonna get tested tomorrow, will post results in a couple weeks after blood comes back

Post a pic of your dick Op and we'll advise.

Lol but I already got all the feedback needed

alrighty then, ariva douchebag, I'm out.

You got the herp dude. It's how I got it. Started off small, then got worse. I'm sorry OP. I also gave it to your mom.

fuck man, now ops mom needs to wear gloves when she makes him pbj sandwiches

I fucked OPs bread too. He needs to get type 1 & 2. Forget the fear embrace the herp

thats aids bro cut off before it spreads show vid

They look like zits on your dick.

penis acne