Sup Forums

Sup Forums

i want to divorce my wife

since having kids she has gotten really fat and she has stretch marks which fucking gross me out

i have two kids with her so i haven't divorced her yet

but i have been sleeping with her bestfriend

pic is her

wwyd Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqTXKFnr6lY&index=78&list=PLcTynfOJP89PayhdL2qyYQclO7XPpZT4z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is her tummy, i just dont find hee attractive anymore Sup Forums

what can i do

Your wife or her breastfriend?

You're an asshole, my dude. Enjoy dying alone.

Fuck off summer fag

this is the wife

her bestfriend still has a tight little body

how am i an asshole

Wouldn't mind seeing that, and I see what you mean

cant keep photos of her on my phone incase the wife sees

Stay with her but keep banging her best friend. Youre doing everything right.

To each their own I guess. My wife has some stretch marks and is a little chubby from pooping out 3 kids for me and I've never found her more attractive than she is now. I fucking love how sexy she looks these days with her mom body.

Also, OP you're a fucking douchebag for cheating on the mother of your children. What the fuck is wrong with you? Ok, you don't find her attractive anymore, you don't wanna be with her. That's fine. But this woman gave you children you fucking nigger. Treat her with some god damn respect. How'd you like it if some nigger treated your mom like that?

Ill take her off your hands

Enjoy losing half your stuff, OP.

actually shes the closest to being a nigger

she is Latina

also: we are young parents because i told her i was wearing a condom when i wasnt LOL
she is 18 i am 23

yepp do it. win win situation.

you want a fat 18 year old with two screaming twins

take them

Go to the gym?, if not start going and bring the wife that might help a bit

she goes to the gym more than i do

All women get stretch marks one way or another. Rub some coconut oil on that shit nigga.

Huh, would like to see more though

To eat from the vending machines?

youtube.com/watch?v=lqTXKFnr6lY&index=78&list=PLcTynfOJP89PayhdL2qyYQclO7XPpZT4z

you are a piece of shit.

Dude, from the looks of her she's not holding up too bad after pushing out two puppies. Stretch marks are from her body stretching to accommodate your children. How are you not making the connection there? Your shit's gonna tank at a certain point too. Have a heart.

Is she a bitch or something?

Fuck off summer fag

how is the pussy tho

this is me, 9/10 Alpha

Ive already raised kids no biggie lol need a woman who can be controlled with the keep of family with a safe place and role model. One who just needs kind words in exchange for head

this is her 3/10 whale

been posting since 05 but w/e

How immature and one-dimensional of you.

no she is always so kind its so fucking annoying

i just want to argue with her so we can break up

I think you're cunt.

You are literally the niggerest person on Sup Forums right now.

It sounds like you don't give a fuck about your kids. Why don't you walk out on them like a good nigger?

Also, just from reading this thread, it's bait and OP is an edgy troll.

I'd take her off of your hands man

Of course you want to leave her you fucking nigger of a father

if you're going to leave her at least give us some pics

She ill take her and the kids for that canvas to paint my cum on

you can have her snapchat i guess

let me know if she stays loyal lol

ayeshiaamaee

they make a cream that gets rid of stretch marks nigga. just buy it and leave it laying around. shell get the picture

Got tatts to help to

>
>You're an asshole, my dude. Enjoy dying alone.

Why is he an asshole? Because he wants to be happy? Because it might make someone else miserable?

What are you 12? Kissless virgin? Life isn't fair, if you play fair, getting what you really want usually requires significantly more work, assuming you can even get it, playing fair.

"Nice guys finish last." There is a reason this shit is a saying. Shut your cock pleaser, kys, OP isn't always the only fag.

Rule 34.

nah i think tattoos are ugly

i dont want the wife having them because they look trashy

lied about a condom? you can fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. die.

Welcome to adulthood. Never forget that your kids are more important than your wife or yourself. They are a 20+ year commitment.

Physical changes are to be expected. Your wife just got through squeezing out two puppies, which is a little rough on the body. This is no reason to dump her. Did you marry your best friend, or a sexy looking baby machine you could blow your load into? Do you still get along? Does your relationship make a safe household for your children?

This is not trivial stuff. Your actions determine whether or not your children grow up to be happy, well-adjusted, productive members of society. That is your job, now.

Your post reads like you are a selfish person, however, more interested in appearances and self-gratification. These attributes are detrimental to society, IMHO.

You need to have a license to drive a car. A maladjusted child, perhaps from a broken home, can grow up to be an asshole, more dangerous than an unlicensed driver. This post is a good argument for requiring a license to bear offspring.

see

i married her for her looks but now she looks like a pig

im never home so i dont know

you said she was 18. i really doubt anyone would consent to getting married that young.

how old is she?

You're a gigantic cunt

we got married like 3 months ago after she turned 18 because she wanted her kids to have a dad

lol what a stupid bitch

enjoy child support

>Why is he an asshole?
he cheated. You don't get to cheat and say your not an asshole.
>Because he wants to be happy?
You don't have to hurt others in the pursuit of happiness.
>OP isn't always the only fag.
He was until you came along.

you fuck someone cause of looks but marrying? --> idiot.
not even considering working together on the situation --> asshole.

Send her my way, I'll take her.

Hey Love, its Eshaa

I just wanted you to see this so you could know i have seen this and im packing your stuff as you read this

i deserve better than you and so do our children

they love their daddy and it hurts me that you can be such a vile pig online

i loved you Jason, i don't understand why you did this to me

i'm sorry for whatever i did to deserve this

also i think i attatched a photo of myself so you'd know it was me but i'm not too sure how Sup Forums works

wtf are you for real? You should break up with her for her own sake if you're OP.

I'll smash anything above the age 18 tell her to hit me up,6'3 220 alpha af

wow this actually made me a lil sad

Honestly the stretch marks are beatifull in poetic kinda way be lucky shes beautifull and stays with you Sup Forumsro

this is a fun little bait thread

you are alright at roleplay op hit me up sometime

This is planned out, OP IS WIFE SEEKING ATTENTION

actually i told her on Snapchat and linked her lol

im sure many others did too

kek

/thread.
She has stretch marks from giving birth to YOUR fucking offspring. You can literally go fuck yourself.

Glad i ratted you out, cocksucker. Have a nice, lonely life.

who's jewing who here?

awww OP you should go hug your wife and tell her that you love her before she gets fatter

You have kids, act like a fucking father. It's not about you anymore, not for some 18 years

Dude it's not your wife's fault she got stretch marks. You made a committment to her, so stick it out.
If not, then I'll make her my bride and treat her right.

Nice role play
But since I was fooled into believing this thread

ure a faggot kys. Why dont u go suck his wifes ass u scrub. fuck his kids, i he hates this chick fuck htem too. prolly gonna be annoying anyway.

post nudes, especially ofher big ass and tities. If she says no u shuld try forcing her to do shit she doesnt want to do.

faggot nigger you know you're want to leave her for some trap

copypasta

I hope she shoots you when she finds you with her freind

Ignore all the faggots here trying to say you're a bad person for wanting a divorce. You aren't. However, whether or not you actually get the divorce depends on a few factors...

-is your wife helpful at all?
-is she grateful to you for providing, and does she love you?
-how old are your children?

If the answers to the first two are no, you still have to keep in mind the age of your kids. She might be unattractive now, but you're the one who got her pregnant. Nobody can blame you for not being attracted to her, but it'll fuck up those kids lives if you leave before they're old enough to understand why. If they're not in high school yet, wait until they are -- or maybe even college if you can find a way to endure. Until they're old enough to understand why you're leaving and what divorce even is and handle that in a healthy way, just stay with your wife and keep fucking her friends. Hang in there, OP

I know it's summer, but isn't it past your bedtime?

Your a real piece of shit op. If your not attracted to her anymore than give her the respect of leaving her before you Fuck other bitches. You guys have a child together. You should have known this could happen. If you weren't willing to love her if she gets Fucking stretch marks than maybe you shouldn't have destroyed her body by Fucking nutting in her and conceiving a child. Fucking kill yourself. Nigger

can someone post the bait meme on this thread?
with the other fish looking at the foolish fish

Post moar stretch Mark belly pics. It's my fetish

You're a scummy person

This guy gets it

oh, you're just scum. that user called you a nigger because only niggers fuck a woman and leave their children without a dad. it's your fault she got pregnant, so you can't leave her because her body started to go because of it. stop cheating and get her in a gym, fag

post pics of the friend and let us judge if its worth switching

she stays home all day/works two jobs while im at the pub with my mates

i dont really provide tbh i barely go to work because i fucked up my knee
but yes she must really love me

babies, both 16 weeks

OP I hope you end up depressed and alone.

This thread is fake as fuck. Well done OP.

the hot one on the left

1) Tell her to use Vitamin E oil, or any other cream that cuts down on stretch marks.

2) Does she still suck your dick, and let you fuck her in the ass? ...(tldr)...is the sex still good?

If so why threaten that, just so you can find an "unstretched" body to bang?

>for anyone who doesn't know, this is a white knight bait thread
kek. fake as hell. nicely done, OP. You got us all.

Wearing a coat and shorts. "My arms are cold but my legs are hot!"

Gross.

You sound like a bitch. I bet you're a feminist.

Just leave her bro. She is holding you back from being free. Kill the kids too you won't need them and they are gonna take your hard earned money. Maybe get her hooked on drugs and just leave in the middle of the night?

>several big claims
>public breakup
>obvious baiting
>no timestamps

if we improve the realism I think I can adapt this performance piece into a short film

In the middle of divorce. Got qt 9.0 flirting with me. My x has three kids. I thought they were mine. She said two might not be. Waiting on things to finalize. If I don't I am in trouble. So pick your battles.

but.. there is no hot one?!?!

meh, cute face i guess. why dont you just get her pregnant the same way