Is the girl from the secrets thread earlier still on here...

is the girl from the secrets thread earlier still on here ? she didn't want to post the story because it was about to 404. do any others know the story ? it was something about now a third friend of her bf fucking her up the ass behind his back.

bump

slut should hang herself

do you know what happened ?

>girl
>on the internet

supposedly. i mean some of them have to be.

> it was something about now a third friend of her bf fucking her up the ass behind his back.
wasn't in the thread but I know the story. that copypasta appears every few days.

yes, i'm here, but i'm not sure why peopel care so much though.
i've only posted it around 4 times total in secret threads. i'm guessing some people must've copied it ? but i've never seen it posted in the secrets threads where i only read

please do tell the story

I've seen it come up a dozen times or more, so copypasta must have happened.
>I do lurk 24/7 tho

post it

basicly i kinda had a "problem" with my bf, i wanted to try anal but he always said no no matter how many times i asked and never told me why.

so i decided to talk to his best friend and ask him if he knew why, cause guys tend to talk to each other about sex, right ? but after some talking he bent me over and pulled my pants down, i told him no and tried to move away but he just pinned me down and went inside me. he called me all kinda names, it made me feel cheap and dirty but... i kinda accepted it ? and let it happen. i tried to avoid him after but it happened a few more times. then a little while ago suddenly one of my bf's other friends was at the door while he was at work and eh... said he knew of my bf's other friend that i'm a ... "little anal slut" i told him to fuck off but he bent me over and... yeah. i thought it couldn't get any worse after that but just a few days ago it happened again with another friend.

i'm actually so desperate now i'm really thinknig about telling my bf. i can't let this keep happening. i'm feeling cheaper by the day. now there are 3 people using me like a... "cocksleeve" or a "fleshlight" as they say. i'm not going to lie, some part of me likes the domination i can't help it but this isn't right...

so yeah that's the story i guess.
you probably won' believe me but i 'm just telling what happened, i really don't post that often

>you probably won' believe me
correct

fuck that's hot. really wish i knew girls like you

nice fantasy

Any pics? Also ur bf will never forgive u, and if he does ull get tired of his cuck ass

that fine i guess.
i really want to stop though and it only gets worse.
i wish it was

lorena?

such a good little slut. at this point they're right though, you're pretty much just a cocksleeve.

how do you just let guys rape you? fucking yell or call the cops or something wtf

honest adv. you need to tell your bf and leave hi because you are a dishonoest person.
you are gonna break his heart anyway, best for him to be told rather than find out.

or of course you could just keep getting fucked in the ass and enjoy the plows

2 questions. 1. why do you think she's say "yes" evne if you're right. 2. who do you think this lorena is this little slut

Ikr, just say im calling police if you do not leave me alone, get some pepper apray, spray them

lmao, he's going to be the most popular guy in town at this rate. so they only fuck you in the ass ?

Fucks sake, virgins, don't believe this bullshit.

Anal doesn't just happen that easily. You can't just drop trow and throw it in. It takes some work and lots of lube.

no.
i know i'm a bad person but i'm not just a thing.

i don't know, i do say no and fight but once it happens some part of me kinda shuts down and just takes it.

pepper spray is illegal here

almost always yeah... only happened once that it wasn't my butt.

the other guys have used lube, the first guy just used spit.

lol you definitely can, i've fucked my girl in the ass without lube before. spit does fine. it's more in the mind than in the lube. if you properly relax and enjoy it it'll go alot easier. just seems like this slut really enjoys her ass being used as the local cumdump

I'm just working with bigger equipment and smaller girls most likely.

One of the few downsides of having a fat cock...

do they wear condoms or do they actually pump their load up your ass every time ?

>doesn't want anal
>it happened a few more times

lol a fleshlight puts up more a struggle than you do

yeah they do always... finish inside.
i did want anal, just not from them. and don't say that, they call me that too.

Hey, uh.....

Can I come over? I wanted to see you about.....something...

OP you should let either your bf or one of the dudes raping your asshole to eat it out. It feels good.

very funny...
that's not happening. my bf doens't know and definitely isn't doing that. neither are they, after they finish they just pull up their pants and leave me

if i knew who you were and i lived close i'd make it my mission to use you like a fleshlight atleast once a week

You really should do more to resist or find a way to put to a stop because there's no positive outcome. If you're lucky and I mean LUCKY your bf will somehow feel able to stay with you but the likely outcome is that he breaks up with you and loses some of friends since they decided to rape his gf's ass behind his back. For you own conscious and guilt, you may as well talk to him about what happened just don't go into it with high hopes. And he's going to ask the same questions as some people here so be ready for that. Like why you didn't try harder to stop it or why you didn't try to prevent it from happening harder. It's not going to make sense to him why you just "took it". Just giving you a heads up.

why are you guys and them so obsessed with anal ? i mean... i know i wanted it too but since this got started it's all they've been doing.

he didn't mention anal tho. they're just calling you a fleshlight so it doesn't have to be an ass

It's not as frequent of a thing to get from a girl plus it's a nice tight squeeze on our dicks.

oh trust me, i did mean her ass.

Post pics of that tight little booty

Would you consider yourself attractive?

it's hot, a lot of gf's don't give it up, it's kinda more humiliating for you and you're an easy assfuck it seems. they just need to catch you alone and they can pump that little ass untill their balls are completely empty

It's a control thing.

t. Virgin

It actually feels like fucking a donut. You feel the tight opening and it's just air behind it. Not nearly as good as pussy.

please don't call me that though.
i'm already in such a bad spot i don't want to be even worse of a gf by posting myself. how did you know i was little though ? only 5'1

a control thing ?

t. actual virgin

Maybe you've only had anal sex the one time with one girl who's still not letting you inside her pussy

Maybe we need to see the asshole in question? How are we gonna know if it's been used as a cocksleeve or not?

Posting on b/ to stangers who will never meet you doesn't make it worse

stop saying that.
if people save them and post them around someone might eventually see. even if they don't, i'd know. and i'm already doing so bad as a gf

you're doing bad a gf yes. but you're doing great as a fleshlight, all you need now is some instructions on you.

What is your address? I am coming over to use your ass. We will take it to the next level you know you want to explore this...

you're a dick...

i'm not telling people where i live. and how much further can it even go ?

You don't stop it from happening because you enjoy it. You've already said that. Usually, the best sexual experiences are those considered "wrong" by others. You're only experimenting right now and finding out what turns you on. Your boyfriend is just a casualty in your experiments with submission.

Just give in to it. Take your fill, and when the fun wears out, break up with your bf and move on. Don't tell him anything. No use in hurting him without a reason.

Also, post a picture of your ass on here. Right now. No face. Just post the little ass you've been giving out. Give your ass to the internet. It will fill wrong, but you'll like it. You'll enjoy knowing that everyone who sees it will be bending you over, tearing down your pants, and raping your ass with their imaginations. It will give you intense sexual power.

Post a picture. Now.

You sound like the ideal fleshlight. Easy access and self cleaning. my current fuck buddy is no where near your cocksleeve status. She always want to hang out after.... bleh.

Oh it can go deep. You've entered a world of kink and it sounds like you like it but your boyfriend is the wrong one to take you on this trip. We should talk, you're not sick or a victim you are looking for more kink...

honestly... you almost had me with that last part. wtf is wrong with me.

please stop saying that about me, please ?

This is more evidence that you are no victim you want this. You need a kinky mentor

You just aren't into degradation

why not say it ? it's clear you like it to some extent ?

i don't and i do ? they call me those things to they just kinda trigger something >_< i don't want to do more stupid stuff

it might be because when i was a kid my dad used to hold me a put his dick between my thighs a little.

that's not me.

I like anal aesthetically. I'm just an all around ass man. Doesn't mean I'm wanting to dominate the girl. I'm not really into it unless the girl is.

It's not stupid. It's reclaiming your asshole. Deciding that you get to choose to let others imagine using you as a cock sleeve instead of just the people who pump you full right now. It's the best thing for you to do right now for yourself.

so 14 and fake it burns

why do they have to think of me as a cocksleeve too though >_

Post that fucking picture you dirty whore. I want to mentally jam my dick up your tight dirtstar and slam so deep inside that you'll be sore for days. Do it now, slut.

Well that's all that you've presented yet. Once you post a picture then there is a person attached. A person that can be cared about. You have to accept your position as a sex object first in order for you to be fully human.

Where do you live? Like what state? I can help you if you are close

i feel like you're trying to trick me.

no... >_<

i have to go soon though. my bf is already home, going to go sleep soon i can't. keep saying i'm catching up with a friend

Listen, cum dump. I want to see that asshole right now. I want to know what it looks like before two or three of my loads are leaking out of it onto your cunt.

I almost "had" you because you know I'm right. I don't want to manipulate you. I want to help facilitate your desires and make you feel fulfilled.

Ignore these morons who are just calling you names. Write them off. There is a difference between domination and degradation. These fucks don't respect you. I would respect you while I held you down and took your ass as my own. I respect women who give in to their bodies.

What you're doing isn't wrong. It's the beginning of a journey you've only now begun. Once you open yourself up to this world, the possibilities will make you unstoppable. Your sexual energy will be ferocious.

Obviously, I'll never meet you. But someday, someone else will. Someone who will fuck you like no one ever has, someone who will give your the power to explore your sexuality with the encouragement you deserve. But for now, your ass belongs to me. The other pieces of shit are only getting a free show. Post a picture of my ass. Right now. Do it.

I'm not trying to trick you. This is about organizing yourself psychologically. Once you do it you will feel relief and be able to be better in the future. You'll feel empowered.

You're an awful person. What happened isn't rape it's literally you just cheating on your bf

i really have to go.
i know i'm a bad person...

hahaha man, I never leave dissapointed from Sup Forums

Did the fleshlight leave?

> IN B4 BAIT. 10/10 BAIT QUALITY

atleast make another thread sometime tomorrow, alot of people want a chance of mentally pumping our cum up your ass

You don't, and you know you don't. You want to be here. You know we're right.

The birth of a new copypasta. I was hoping she'd post lol

Best bait I've seen in a long time if so. I kinda hope it is

how many stupid cunts actually feels like her, I mean how the fuck did someone justify this level of slutery

You leave when I say you can leave. Go take a picture with both your asshole and pussy in view right now. I don't care if your boyfriend is around. Does he follow you into the bathroom? Go take the picture.

post anything at all ? just something quick, doesn't need to be your ass

i guess i could, but i'm afraid it'll end up like this again.

i'm NOT a fleshlight >_<

no.

You take gallons of cum in your hole with little or no resistance. You're a fleshlight.

Post yourself. You know you want to go to sleep with the thought of all the people who imagined fucking your asshole to orgasm.

naw it's still here

If you realize you're an awful person, why are you still letting it go on? If you didn't want it to happen I'd feel awful for you but right now I just feel awful for your boyfriend because you're cheating on him with literally three of his friends. That's only something you do to someone you don't give a shit about. If this is bait good job by the way

why are there 89 posts in a retardedly obvious roleplay thread?
maybe if the story was more believable but you guys have really really fucking low standards. I don't get what's interesting about pretending about some imaginary fuck-scenario with 25 other dudes.

I mean, if you're into that, there are far better places to go. I don't understand it at all.

Go in the bathroom, pull down your pants, use your phone to take a nice picture of your ass, post it, then leave. Go to sleep. Come back on here tomorrow night and make a thread. Tell everyone to describe what they did to you. It's really that easy. You'll love it.

you fucked up dude. no way to go around that fact. the best course of action, and the only way to be a good gf, is to tell your boyfriend. he'll probably dump you, but that's what happens. if you have ANY respect for him, being honest is the only thing to do. his "friends" are dicks for that, that's a given. in 5 years both of you will be past this, probably won't speak to each other tho. learn from your mistakes and don't talk to boys about sex

no i'm NOT
ffs fine >_< but just one. i really have to go soon. my bf is asking me how much longer i'll be on my phone

Timestamp it otherwise fake

This is the highest quality bait I've seen in years

yeah let me just run down now after i said i was coming to bed to go get paper and pent to take yet another picture of my ass. i've already gone way too far with this...

fukin lol at all the newfags believing this is a girl

that's a pretty nice cumdump. i can see why they're so fond of you, fleshlight.

Also, we want to see the oriface itself too, right? Is this hole as hot as it sounds???

We'll be honest.