Okay cunt, just look like an autistic fuck, be slow as fuck, and talk in as few words as possible

>okay cunt, just look like an autistic fuck, be slow as fuck, and talk in as few words as possible.

WOW GREAT ACTING :DDDD

her and anorexia girl, and the mom (always hysterical) are fucking terrible.

>know how you keep bleeding from your nose
>never carry any fucking tissue

She's great. She's no Froggo but she's great.

>she's great
she literally is not. what makes you think that? besides "hurr she's cute"

>le parrot rlm opinions faec xDDD

it is really obvious you've never formed your own opinion about anything ever

>just look like an autistic fuck, be slow as fuck, and talk in as few words as possible.
Just because it comes naturally for you, that doesn't mean it comes easy for normal peope.
Fucking autist.

Mouth. Breather.

Quinoa Snyder was annoying yeah, dunno what was her problem but I think she got the job done. Her playing a cracked out mom made me feel old as fuck tho

Nancy a cute, El a cute. You have shit taste or just baiting.

what did she mean by this?

>talk in as few words as possible
>actors write scripts
shit tier b8

okay.

he's probably pacing around the room from reading your post

She is not that cute. but she is great

Is that the athiesm cunt

aww poor millie
it'll grow doe

I'm trying to make the full thing, but 3mb limit is a pain.

She has a clear case of dyke face. She's definitely a little lesbo.

>Just because it comes naturally for you, that doesn't mean it comes easy for normal peope.
Beautiful.

That's how all the women from Spain look like, senpai

That's just her haircut
>ywn be her father
>ywn protect her from the bad people trying to take her hair away
Why live

Nope, it's definitely a severe case of dyke face.

What if she just has the face but isn't? That's quite an assumption

How does she have a dyke face, retard? Look at This too

>millie has a dyke face
>mfw

Find me a more feminine girl than this, I dare you

There has never been a recorded case of dyke face where there wasn't at least strong bi-sexual tendencies. Statistics don't lie.

Hmm, I didn't notice that one, but this is definitely confirming my suspicions.

>Statistics don't lie.

This is by far the most compelling piece of evidence I've seen.

Dyke face: confirmed

Pic is extremely related.

Done!

Best resolution I could get for the length of the video.

REMINDER: Froggo and Millie and the rest of the kids will be on the Tonight Show this wednesday.

That's a grown woman, not a girl.

REMINDER: no one gives a fuck. Give me the second season already.

Nevertheless, my logic is impenetrable.

>logic

I bet OP shills for this piece of shit

Not OP here.
Have you watched it? I haven't and don't plan to do. Just imagining Ben Affleck as Batman makes me cringe in disgust.
At this point I don't consume cape anything unless it's capekino, with auteurs like Christopher Nolan or Tim Burton directing it.

>dyke face
>problem glasses
I've reached my verdict lads

>Don't talk to me or my wife's android ever again

It's actually mathematical...
ΣDead, brown eyes + harsh features × ^rarely smiles ÷ straight face π = ~dyke face/34.5

>tfw she'll at least become MEW tier big and we'll see lewd photos of her because that's par the course for most Hollywood sluts

WHOA SHIT SHE CAN MOVE STUFF WITH HER BRAIN AND IN THE END SHE HAD TO SACRIFICE HERSELF TO KILL THAT ALIEN FOR SOME REASON

Who /HopesDustinDiesNextSeason/ here

[tipping intensifies]

>ITT: loser neckbeard NEETs hating on successful kids

No, I just hate dykes. And that includes small children

>not op

Ok, I'll play along.

I watched the 3 (three) Hours long cut. Boring, pretentious, muh murtha.

Hate it

>muh murtha.
what did you mean by this?
>I watched the 3 (three) Hours long cut. Boring, pretentious
thanks for saving me the watch
BTW, speaking of boring and pretentious, Only God Forgives was awful, even if beautifully shot and very well acted

I wanna be a critic for a major publication just so I can start using "muh" in my reviews.

Is Froggo fat-phobic?

Noted, user. Then again I'll just watch it over youtube later that week.

DELET THIS

>The mom

Do you not know who Winona Ryder is? Alright kiddo, grab yourself a juice box and head back to bed. Mommy will be in soon to tuck you in and wipe the drool from your bubbling lips.

You can even stop at 'hating'

I hope you die screaming. And I say this as a person who saw Beetlejuice in theaters.

Loser Neckbeard NEET here. I unironically adore everyone on this show.

You're not alone. I'm actually surprised I like the entire cast. For me, no one overshadowed anyone and they all had their own charm.

heh, glad to hear that although my post was b8
I even played along with the guy claiming Millie has a dyke face just to stir the pot, but I also posted evidence to the contrary.
collegefag with a NEET lifestyle here

Dang, poor little transgenderl girl.

Assuming her first phase as a boy again.

>le transgender girl meme xd bros so random
kys
I bet you'd call a guy with long hair transgender too

Did anyone else want to bend Eleven over a table and ream her little ass hard? Especially when she was wearing that blonde wig?

No. That's fucking disgusting. Pls kys pedoscum

nah because I'm not a filty pedo piece of shit
literally kill yourself

No

gas yourself fucking pedo, reported

I'm proud Sup Forums, you've come a long way since cunny threads.

hhhnnngggg

Ellen Page had the same dyke face when on TPB. I really think you're not wrong.

I didn't watch that show and I never thought page had a dyke face, but now I googled it and she had a severe case of dyke face back in those days.
HOWEVER Millie doesn't

Precisely

The only question is, does she even know herself yet? Or does she slowly realise that she's a manhating feminist and try to spread lesbianism to others. Does she wake up one day and decide to dress like Paul Bunyan and join a roller derby team and make her whole existence revolve around the fact she's a woman and therefore better?

Because she's now a part of the Jew factory, she'll undoubtedly reach an acceptance at an earlier age than most. As for whether or not she's currently aware, my guess would be no, due to the fact that she's probably receiving a lot of attention from boys, and most people that age want to be normal in that in that regard.

Once her acting career fizzles out (cause she's not very good), she'll take up a job as a zookeeper or a horse trainer.

Finna and the other 2 boys and her are going to Jimmy Fallon.
I hope he'll confront her about the kissin comment.

don't you DARE talk bad about Winona. She is very cute!

Eleven is a transgender boy you sexist.

She born with a dick, now she wanted to be a beautiful girl.

What's there to confront? An 11 year old girl made a "ew, boys are gross and kissing sucks!" comment. Did that seriously offend you?

I hope he's ask them to kiss again.

Offended my dick, yo.

> her and anorexia girl, and the mom (always hysterical) are fucking terrible.

Don't forget unreasonnably extremely pissed off black kid

Is the monster a metaphor for homosexuality? Homosexual panic and the AIDS crisis are looming large in the timeline and the children are being stolen to the side of depravity. Eleven is a lesbian Christ figure, Barb clearly looks at home in a dyke trucker bar, Will is suspected to be gay by even his mother.

It's why Wino-Ono and Sheriff Easter Island Statue could survive the gay disease, they both wanted to get down to it. Sheriff wanted to slide his kabanossi up Wino's badly packed kebab

Anorexic girl totally flying under the radar. I mean, where are the parents? Bitch looks like a fuckin meerkat. There's more meat in Rosie O'Donnell's granny knickers. Ho should eat something else other than Judge Reinhold's schlonf

Matthew Modine looked like the local paedophile going through his Thin White Duke phase

>what is subtlety and what does it mean when a child is capable of it

OP confirmed for ultra pleb

>i don't know what acting is
Get your shit together and gtfo.

Winona Ryder was cringy as fuck, can't argue with that

I want to sniff her stink-hole, desu