Kek

Kek

the fuck was the kid doing, trying to eat it?

O' darwin you magnificent motherfucker. You almost had him, but who will be the first recorded death by fidget spinner?

Checked

Dumb bitch, that kid is probably scarred for life.

why are people so fucking retarded.

the first thing my dad taught me when i was 10 learning to use pneumatic tools was you NEVER mess around with pressurized anything. kid's lucky he didn't lose an eye.

power tools demand fear.
if you don't fear forces that could easily fuck up your day, you're going to die.

That little koolaid-stained piece of white trash will probably fall in hole or drown the next time he is looking up at the rain with his mouth hanging open. People like this should be offered financial incentives for tubal ligations or vasectomies.

lol edgy

So far I've seen an article about a girl who swallowed one and a girl who got one stuck in her vagina and it had to be surgically removed. Now this. What's next?

this

He's about 4, so yah. 4=weird little fucks.

seriously
>using compressed air to spin a fidget spinner well past the shitty chinese ball bearing's limit
>surprised when the device comes apart, releasing shrapnel at ridiculous speeds.

fucking topkek

reminds me of a buddy that got his face cut by a can of air freshener for shooting at it with a daisy

well deserved

The parent really should have known that a bearing with light grease that spins as easily and long as a faggot spinner bearing
>more likely than not they're just roller skate bearings with light oil
Will give up the goat if you spin it too fast. That's why things are rated.

Fucker got two smiles. Even when he sad he got one smile left. When he's happy, he's double happy.

that's the thing though. "we were using compressed air across it"

this dad literally created a shrapnel launcher in front of his son's face.

I'm not trying to be edgy. Margaret Sanger was on the right track. Give she-boons, 500lb white trash women, and Mexican cholo-factories like $3k to get their tubes tied. I don't see what is wrong with that. That is one less fucktard who will be breaking into your car in 14 years.

a few millimeters closer to the center and it would have made an interesting scar

>millimeters
eurofags and nonwhites pls go.

Ohboyherewego

I wonder if he can stick his tongue thru it and flap it around

man youre stupid as fuck

I live in anaheim

>anaheim
No idea where that is, I don't know European geography.

Wait so are you saying that using concentrated power carelessly is a bad idea

anaheim california? disneyland?

im not going to put shit in decimal inch in case it triggers a brit hating retard

not him, but give me one reason people like you shouldnt be castrated, you're fucking useless, you have the internet at your fingertips and you don't even realize anaheim is in the US.

Checked. Dubs will make it so.

I'm pretty sure was joking. Lighten up, guys. Everybody's heard of Sublime.

*tips fedora*

I only go to Disney World because I'm not some uncultured swine.
Also you don't break inches down into decimals unless you're working in thou or smaller.
What you should have said was
>1/4"

Also the British are our friends, the only members of the commonwealth who bitch endlessly about using standard units are the Australians, who don't admit that they use them regularly, even though they do.

not joking just a troll with no game

When I was a little younger than him, I got burned on my chest pretty bad by an iron. By the time I was in my late teens, the scar was gone. Hopefully his will be too and he won't have a lifelong scar because of stupid parents. Poor lil dude.

How is knowing where cities are a useful skill? It's just trivia for stupid people to pretend they're smart.

its really time to stop posting

>facial scar from such a retarded fad as a fidget spinner

I'm calling it, this kid will an hero first year of middle school, screen cap me.

15 years later:

>how'd you get that cool scar, man?
>Vietnam.

you fucks it exploded because it got too cold from the compressed gas.

the thing wasn't spinning at the speed of light, glowing until it exploded from being spun too fast.

its the fact that he didnt even do a quick search before making himself look stupid thats the point there

why?

Absolutely. The price would be miniscule compared to the savings.

Holy shit you think using google is a sign of intelligence?

potatoes

kys

The parents should be outraged - they should sue the toy maker. if it hurt my baby id take them for everything

Knowledge is power. It's good to know things. It's great to know how to tie your shoes and cook cheesy mac too. But that's not all you should know.

more like anacrime you stupid bastard

fuck sanna anna too

...lol no

that's not the point at all of what i said. my point is you have the ability to look up something you dont know, but instead of educating yourself, you just shittalk. if you're gonna shit talk at least make it factually correct.

you know who is stupid? people who dont help themselves even with access to help kek

not using it is a sign of laziness

youre the only retard fixated on intelligence

What if the father fucked up the kid and just tries to sue the producer?
after all its 'murica

yea I didnt say I liked living in this shithole

That's fucking funny. Looking at the thumbnail I thought the kid had a cleft palate which is awful. This is funny though.

>Ashamed to admit when he doesn't know something
Dank insecurities and complexes you got goin on there mate.
The hardest lesson to learn as an adult is to admit when you're wrong, or you don't know.
If your parents failed to teach that to you as a young child, and you don't go out of your way to learn it now, you're going to have a hard life with rough relationships.

>thinks a joke with truth behind it has to be some elaborate neckbeard ruse to troll for epin lulz

i certainly think people who dont use google but instead talk shit making themselves look more and more uneducated are stupid, yes.

You're never too young for a Vietnam flashback.

>power tools demand fear

Yep, I'm terrified of circular saws and they're the only power tool I'll never use

yea see
no idea what youre on but sober up already damn

Remember that when you have a kid and he gets seriously injured. Really. Don't ever forget you said this. Stick this one permanently in the back of your mind.

1. your joke isnt a joke. if you think it is, your sense of humor is not conducive to your average person, or even Sup Forumstard, and that's saying something
2. with truth behind it. it literally doesnt have truth behind it. that's our point.

just stop posting, or you'll make yourself look more retarded, intentional or not

huh?

>Can talk for miles online
>Can't utter a sentence in real life
Learn to be rounded mate. When the information is a split second away, it's also a split second away from being out of mind.

I'm never having kids because I'm not a virus. Thanks for the warning though.

In real life, simple, stupid jokes, properly delivered are the best way to moisten panties.

And there was truth behind it, I didn't know where anaheim was, so I turned it into a joke, but your autism is so fucking strong that you can't handle it.
People often forget how to talk to an international audience. Americans think they can name cities and people will just know where that is.

That is not a serious injury. Why don't you go ahead and remember that you thought it was.

bitch check your privileges where the fuck you think you are?

>that damage control

>give up the goat

That used to be "give up the ghost" but maybe there are goats involved that I'm not aware of.

What damage is there to control, damage control would be me pretending to be le epin troll.
I did not know where Anaheim is. Never said I did. Never implied I did.

It's a deep facial scar that will likely last until adulthood. It's serious in that It will be a social issue. Bullying, teasing, people picking on you, making fun of you, putting you down. Those things really get to you or to most kids. That's very serious. Did he lose an eye? Luckily no. But it's still serious.

You must not be Canadian.

How do you not know this?

Because I am not from California.

i can talk for miles in real life, trust me. Im a fucking discourse machine, i love it, there is nothing better for me than getting into a really good argument with someone who knows their shit. you do not. you are useless to me. what are you going to do next, try to call me out on the amount i type?

And then we said that fidget spinners were a mistake

you keep posting but i dont think you realize you make yourself look worse and worse with every post

The correct expression is "give up the goatse"

Found the antisocial fat beta

That's fair. Still, I didn't appreciate the pathetic emotional appeal. This isn't a serious injury as much as it is a valuable lesson to both child and parent.

You only know cities in your own state?

You'll feel different when you have kids.

You wanna know how I got these scars?

>Literally didn't know that inches are broken fractionally and not decimally for units above thou.
>Literally need to google to have a conversation
>Literally thinks wpm is impressive online.
Mate any neckbeard on here is going to type in at least the top 5% It's not impressive to us that you are proficient on the machine we spend our whole lives on.

hes probably from some backwoods nothing of a village with no culture or fucking tv

how hes on Sup Forums right now is baffling

this bitch is up the ass with tourists 24/7 youd think hed bump into one of those at some point in his life

This.
Probably permanent mark on a kid's face.
Selfish shits don't count so their edginess is less toxic.

autismo' man, the most autistic of them all

im not the guy who didnt know all that stuff. and im not saying it's impressive, im nipping his next insult in the bud. see, he went to basement dweller instead

that being said i cannot fucking break 144 for the life of me, that was an insanely rare result

>durr muh darwin meme
pretty sure it doesn't apply to children who are mostly all stupid anyway.

I don't know every 3rd rate city around the world, no. Sorry. The majority of people don'tt know where Wroclaw is, and I wouldn't expect them to, even though it's fuck hueg.

sigh, i almost wish, that sounds heavenly. instead here i fucking am a slave to a university for another 2 fucking years.

the difference is the majority of people wouldnt claim to know where it is without knowing, they would google it. you instead assert a falsehood under the guise of "guis im trolling le epin roight!"

That's what happens when you overtax a cheap ass bearing by putting in a state it wan't designed for

ok fatso

again, i almost wish, instead im fucking starving over here, and am almost about to hit 130, at 6'1, down from 145 when i moved here.
who am i kidding id rather be super skinny than fat

>you instead assert a falsehood under the guise of "guis im trolling le epin roight!"
Show me where.

It's like you craft each sentence to let everyone know you've never had sex with a woman.

yea this isnt worth my time anymore. but so advice? learn to google.

>stupid
Stupid is knowing better but going ahead anyway.
Kids are more often ignorant or naive, they have ideas but no foresight or experience so can't take proper precautions.
I tell my kids how to behave around power, compressed air can fire you into a concrete wall.
Ever heard of the tooth-to-tattoo-triage-rule?
If someone shows up at casualty injured and they have more tattoos than teeth, it's a good bet they are pretty tough and will do okay. The reasoning being that someone like that would have been destroyed by their own stupidity before then if they weren't pretty durable.
Fucken hicks and their guns, fireworks, quad bikes and home brew.