Femanon here

Femanon here,
I just need some quick advice.

My boyfriend is into weird things sexually.
Like just the other day I was in his room and I was about to go lie down with him when he said:

“CRAB WALK TO THE DRESSER, PUT ON LINGERIE, THEN CRAB WALK TO MY BED.”

So I did what he said then I got on his bed. Then he said to me:

“MAKE UP A MATING CALL.”

I told him I didn’t know any so he said:

“MAKE UP ONE!!!”

So I started going HORK HORK HORK
Then he got a boner and started going
WHERG WHERG WHERG.

We had sex but I’m still feeling really weird about the whole thing. Do I tell him how I feel, or do I play along with this roleplay of his?

this is old

oldie but a goody

I've fapped to this lass a number of times. I regret nothing.

I'll occasionally wonder what it's like to talk to her for a while, using my beginner's poker skills to maintain a straight-face while she gurgles and giggles and blows spit bubbles. I'll smile when I think she's flirting, or telling me about her hobbies, which invariably include clapping, singing Sesame Street songs and laughing at inappropriate moments. I'll pat her cat and tell her how beautiful it looks (but not as beautiful as she does.)

Then, when I've reduced her to a shuddering wreck of infatuation, I'll kiss her. Softly, at first, looking into her Mongol eyes and telling her how hot this is. Slowly, we'll begin to passionately embrace each other, reveling in our retarded lust, succumbing to our long-suppressed desires.

I'll carry her to my bed, kissing her pale-white skin and caressing her troglodyte face while I maintain that eye-contact with those soulless, dead eyes of her. She knows she's mine, now. As do I.

As we consummate our lust, our bodies sweating, my thrusts matching hers, her drool falling onto my stomach as she rides me, not entirely sure why it feels so pleasurable for her but unable to hold back even if she tried to, her moans would become Chewbacca-like roars of glorious, uncontained climax before she fell on top of me, cooing in my ear in that unintelligble language of hers. I would erupt furiously inside her, impregnating her mongol eggs with my seed, creating the Antichrist.

We would lay there for awhile, breathing heavily, giggling like teenaged schoolgirls who've discovered something new and forbidden, before regaining our stamina and going again. And again.

there are no grills on the internet

I'm just happy I finally have a fullsize picture of crabwalk girl

I'm just dumping these so I can properly rename them

stale pasta

Tell him anything but animal roleplay.

Your Bf sounds Based follow his orders in everything