Notice how since this album was released, almost no one talks about Silent Shout

Notice how since this album was released, almost no one talks about Silent Shout.

Know why?
Because Silent Shout is much weaker and less interesting.

Shaking The Habitual generated so much discussion simply because it has much more impact on the listener, and its much more brave and unique

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VrjwqXwyzNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is honestly the first time ive seen someone talk about shaking the habitual since its release

They're both fantastic albums, there's no denying that. But Shaking the Habitual is their masterpiece and final bang before going

>unique
only for shallow avant-teen plebs who know nothing about music but genuinely believe they know a lot

>I go to Sup Forums and call anyone who likes music i dislike "Avant Teens" because i like shaming people for having a different taste than me :)

Still my Favorite Knife song

youtu.be/VrjwqXwyzNU

He's not wrong though?

He is 100% wrong.

There's literally another topic on this album currently on the board.

being ignorant and pretentious about subject (music) at the same time is not exactly having a different music taste but outside of that you got it right

this is great but silent shout is still better. silent shout is basically perfect while there is filler on shaking

he is wrong and a faggot to boot

you don't possibly think that silent shout being 8 years older has anything to do with there being less discussion about it?

really? thats fucking amazing holy siht

Shaking the Habitual has no filler. Fantano just doesn't know to appreciate ambient music i guess

It's a bullshit and pretentious album. Silent Shout is their masterpiece, not this crap. Almost nobody gives a fuck about it because it doesn't have good songs, simple as that.

I mean, you can try and act like Shaking the Habitual was inventing the wheel, but they certainly weren't the first to do something like it.

jesus, did you literally get so hot-headed from the other thread that you spun off and made your own?

yikes.

It's a solid 9/10. But not a 10. It's a 9.7/10.

It's not bullshit. it's unique and experimental

>the album that's 100% responsible for SJWs, gamergate and cultural marxism

no thanks

Silent Shout>Deep Cuts>Shaking the Habitual

>the album that's 100% responsible for SJWs, gamergate and cultural marxism

????? Wtf are you talking about?

>He unironically believes cultural Marxism exists
Everybody point and laugh.

But Silent Shout is by far my favorite

>mfw marble house starts playing

Pic unrelated is the hidden gem of The Knife's discography

This is a decent song with one of The Knife's better melodies, hut it has nothing on masterpieces like A Tooth for an Eye

>jew likes an album full of sjw ideology
really tickles your nickles

Kill yourself crazyaga