Sup Forums IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

>image.jpg
You aren't use though
YOU WILL NEVER BE US

Every board is making fun of us.

Sup Forums is pathetic.

Ask them about Mishima and laugh for days
Bunch of cartoon watching plebeians.

If you really care what Sup Forums thinks, your problems are a lot bigger than this board.

>/lit/ is bullying Sup Forums again

It was pretty cool when he fucked up his own coup and an heroed in front of hundreds of people.

A they literally never do, and b Sup Forums is a fucking shitty board in which 80% of discussions are "I want to fuck ___ chan!" and why another character would be a great little sister to molest and shit like that. Shitty ass board, who cares about them

He couldn't even an hero properly

/lit/ has no right to bully anyone considering its full of unironic communists

Sounds like Sup Forums before you redditors got here and destroyed it

at least were not getting made fun of IRL

/lit/ is like Sup Forums's wise older sister talking sense into them

pretty sure he knew it was going to fail. he had written his suicide poem before the attempt. so i wouldnt call it a fuck up since that implies it had a chance

>t. cancerous sjw corporate tool

T. Mega cuck dick smoker

>/r9k/ killed itself

Sup Forums's ironic, post ironic and comfy desu you just don't "get" it. the only reason i come to Sup Forums now is prequel-posting and looks like that's dying too

/lit/ to Sup Forums is what salt is to snails.

>reminder that this is a narrative masterpiece for Sup Forums

>tfw Sup Forums will never be more patrician than /lit/ again

>discussing shit ironically and call others plebs over moeshit is "comfy
t. Worthless weeb

lmao good 1 you triggered me m8, as if Marxist dipshits who read lolita all day could talk down to anyone

>we're bullying Sup Forums again

true. free form slam poetry written by disabled, transsexual black men kills fascism

Is there a musician that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Scott Walker? Let alone outdo him. And I’m not talking about Walker Brothers Scott Walker. I’m not talking about Climate of Hunter Scott Walker either. Hell, I'm not talking about Sunn o)) arranger Scott Walker either.

I'm talking about the no man's land between harmony and dissonance explorer The Drift composer and arranger Scott Walker with the huge resonance box (which is capable of catching the sound of pork being punched, grunts, and garbage cans being hit on it), his original producer (that grants him complete creative control, OCD level of attention to detail, virtually any sound he can imagine and no time pressures whatsoever) and a third executive on his back, capable of getting him any ensemble, band, instruments, the rights to every composition ever, even soundtracks, along with unused demos, master tapes and partitures of everything ever made and a cool ass microphone because he is a master in lower and higher ranges, a perfect studio (that can use unimaginable recording equipment), control of both that album and Pola X's soundtrack, with Ute Lemper asking for his compositions for the upcoming Punishing Kiss, his four Scott albums guarding his legacy and nine Walker Brothers albums protecting his finances AFTER he did Tilt and did XXIst Century music in 1995 for the first time, entered Batshit Insane Mode, cast Total Secrecy on everybody and used his incomparable influence so he can use their work while they are asleep.

>Sup Forums is ledeckyposting again

:3c

At least we have better taste than Sup Forums, right?

>tfw to intelligent for /sci/

We are Sup Forums

It's more along the lines of them being the only board that discusses and knows what they're supposed to be about. I mean look at mu, tv, v, co or any other board for that matter.

The ONLY thing Sup Forums does is meme post.

patrician boards: Sup Forums + Sup Forums + Sup Forums
redditor boards: Sup Forums + /lit/ + Sup Forums + Sup Forums

plebbitors will argue

>/fit/ is hitting on us again

The only correct rank there is Sup Forums

Who /lgbt/ here?

if it's any consolation, /fa/ will always think you're shit.

i hope it's in the next classic series about life being disappointing.

CHADS

Sup Forums sadly has the most amount of redditors in the year 2016, 2015 meme tourist from reddit
only Sup Forums comes close to the amount they're infected with

Sup Forums has the highest concentration of unironic redditors from /r/thedonald

genuinely forgot Sup Forums in the patrician tier and meant to include it there sorry

>>/lgbt/

Sup Forums is turbo reddit

>/k/ is killing everyone

#Triggered

>/po/ is plotting world domination again