So I just saw The Dark Knight Rises for the first time...

So I just saw The Dark Knight Rises for the first time... Why is the intro so much better than the entire film put together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because for some retarded reason they decided to bring David Goyer on board.

Because there's so much more to it than just what you initially see.

>DUDE MEME LMAO

shut the fuck up

No one cared about the intro until it put on the meme mask.

it's a tight, lean, thrilling sequence in an otherwise overwrought, bloated, boring movie

It has the best acting in the whole film.

The way CIA slowly gets more and more nervous and goes from "I'm in charge here" in the first shot to "No this cant be happening" in the shot where he's getting punched by Bane is superb. Gillian absolutely nails it.

What did they mean by this?

'dis but unironically.

Because bigguy4u

this

The intro scene, particularly Bane's plan, makes absolutely no sense.

Consider the ultimate objective of the Big Guy's plan. As he tells CIA on the aircraft, Dr. Pavel refused his (Bane's) offer in favor of CIA's. That's it. Hijacking the plane, clipping the wings, blowing off the tail, leaving no survivors, pumping a little bit of Dr. Pavel's blood into a random corpse, and leaving Brother in the wreckage; all of it is done for the expressed purpose of capturing Dr. Pavel.

The problem is that Bane already had access to Dr. Pavel before either one of them set foot on CIA's aircraft. We know this because Bane is "pretending" to be hostage to the same guy that turns Pavel over to CIA. So why didn't Bane just grab Dr. Pavel before getting on the plane? Why the elaborate ruse of posing as a fellow hostage? Bane states that he wanted to find out what Dr. Pavel told CIA, but if Bane grabbed Pavel before they got on the plane, he wouldn't have even had a chance to tell CIA anything yet.

The only answer, of course, is that it was personal. The Big Guy knew that CIA was onto him, so he had no choice but to crash the plane with Nosur Vivors

>Smee, Maimen, and Dr. Pavelere

Who was in the wrong?

Post your rare CIAs

NO, YOU

Come on, give it a watch again. How long can you last without laughing?

youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ

Is it bad that I have a tumblr dedicated to baneposting? It's just for myself, I don't even tag properly or anything.

I love you Sup Forums

Aw no, fucking filter, crooked needle

HOTHEAD

>Is tumblr bad

Leave.

Well provided you don't bitch about identity politics and minorities etc and certain people of high power ruining your life or some form of invisible genocide, then yeah, why not?

though I avoid that place because of the SJWs.

I'm the only one who thought that the whole Nolan bat trilogy was boring?

I must admit, I kinda miss pre-2013 Tumblr. You heard me.

Prior to 2013 it was an entirely different kind of cancer, but a much more tolerable one. There were no feminists and yes it was a hugbox but people were actually nice and not fucking insane claiming to be plantkin.

2007-2012: Hipsters, quirky kids, harry potter, doctor who
2013-2016: KILL YOURSELF WHITEY I'M CIS PANSEXUAL DRAGONKIN TRIGGERED!11!!!!!!11

I don't care about any sjw-stuff and if you ignore that stuff, they can be funny sometimes.
I just want a place with a nice layout to store my favorite Sup Forums memories.

im going to say this is well articulated b8 but assuming its not simply put Bane wanted to know what Dr Pavel told the CIA about his organization then he crashed the plane to fake Dr Pavels death so no one thinks the nuetron bomb shit plot point is a threat in order to manipulate wayne into not destroying that fusion reactor bullshit.

No actually kill yourself though.. You and the rest of the rest who came after 2005 and convinced yourselves you belong. You're the reason we have crossboarding newfag pussys who don't even bother to lurk anymore..

>I miss tumblr

The absolute state of Sup Forums now.

BANE?

"tell me about bane. Why does he wear the mask?"
it was the dialogue