User

user,
when does a WOMAN DESERVE to be RAPED ?

Always

If she explicitly asks for it.

this

any other answer and you are literally black

It has nothing about deserving it. It's nature.

When u got nothin else goin on.
Hey, shit gets slow sometimes. U might get board.

or bored?

If her genetics are strong, she appeals to an Alpha male in a high sexual manner as to light a fire inside him, but she does not want to reproduce, which in the scheme of life is counter productive... she deserves to get raped. ( and really its just vastly increasing odds she will have a child)

its ok when and only when you feel that any amount of waiting will not help.

Bro....if she asks to be raped, she's literally consenting.

That makes it not rape, idiot.

After say consent to sex the first time.

When she has a vagina.

Don't women want to be raped? It's just not worth it to me because I know they'll get what they want and then play victim. Idk which they'd cum to more....

When doesn't she?

When you're in a relationship with her and she holds back on sex several times in a row even though you two have had sex before. Call me old fashioned but I think if you're in a relationship with someone having sex with them is a part of the package. Obviously you should talk about it with them first, but if your chick is just being stingy then to me she should either speak up and end things or not be surprised when forced sex is initiated.

When she doesn't believe a matriarchal society will benefit the world.

'Deserve's got nuthin' to do with it.

you're so selfish op, quit making this about you

MODS MODS MODS

always

...It's every day bro...

I think he's saying that blacks are rapists.

Made my night! Thanks!

In terms of pure ethics, the only 'okay' situation where anyone deserves 'rape' is in a human repopulation effort.

In general, at the most extreme end, common consensus is that at least 80 genetically diverse individuals are needed to repopulate the human race.

On the other hand, it could be argued that since human life has no true ethical right to exist over anything else, that even in this situation it is moot.

Either way, rape is never deserved, and if you can think of a reason where non-consensual sex is deemed acceptable for a woman, then the same reason must exist for the man(in this case, rape means solely having sex with the goal of pregnancy in mind).

Sex without procreation holds zero value besides pleasure, and if sex is unwanted, then it can be argued that the misery of the 'victim' would cancel out any possible 'pleasure' of the rapist.

thats the point shithead

>when does a WOMAN DESERVE to be RAPED ?
when she has a hole capable of taking a dick w/o killing her

Going to nasp world tournament on July 22 in orlando, and i find this degrading of Morrell targets offensive

As a rapist I've had two field experiments to test this question. All research pointed to whenever you could get away with it.

Sup Forums you're slipping.

the only true answer is when she says no