I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead
>Inb4 libtard. I'm not

Nice bot thread.

>8 more years

I concur with OP.

praying for the death of a man I'll never meet

Your acting like an intolerant liberal.. "I want people dead because I disagree with them"

ok

Nice bot thread.

just think how many stupid dipshits thought the same thing about Obama. you're not special or original, you'll die and no one will remember you or any of your ideas, faggot.

Are you American? If so, you will literally be arrested by the Secret Service.

you're an idiot, OP. I don't like trump either, but there's no sense in being butthurt over the fact that he's president now. how has your life changed since he was voted into office? Hmm?

oh man that image brings me so much joy i really cant even put it into words

This, you have to be a celebrity, a journalist, or a politician to physically threaten the president.

Sure is a hot summer

Don't cut yourself m8

They're laughing at us,at our stupidity. He's there til 2020, He's old and doesn't really take great care of himself he's got 15 years left at best. Then he'll die of heart attack just wait it out

Hows the penis taste?

Ideas? I copy and pasted this thread from yesterday while taking a shit just to see what would happen.

>2020

Ur fucked now op

Lel I did the same

Yeah I really want to kill Trump so much.

you're probably a fairly uneducated kid with opinions too strong for his lack of understanding

you can't just kill people to solve these problems and if you think you can you shouldn't be allowed to vote

Dear God.....this same fucktard keeps posting the EXACT same thread every night. What are you, 9?

Oh really? then describe in detail how you're gonna do it. It will look really juicy to the feds. and in court.

>unrape sister
kek

Pretending to be retarded ain't better than being one.

lol you words are undermined somewhat by your anonymity, you fucking coward

Nah, leave Trump alone. Sure, he'll do unprecedented damage to civil liberties, the rule of law, wipe his ass with the constitution, and strengthen the kleptocracy, but it could be worse.

If you're going to kill anyone, kill Pence and/or Bannon. Nazis and Christofascists out plox.

>look at all these intelligent people crying at the absolute betrayal and destruction of great American ideals by the lowest of American kind, Trump voters.
Your image undermines your point

I've saved this for the next time I make this thread. Thanks dude

>he genuinely believes this

Who's really the kid here:
A) the one who posts this to rile you up, or
B) the idiot who recognizes why I'm doing it but posts (and bumps) it regardless

. I really hope you die a painful slow death,, like from having your balls ripped off in a motorcycle wreck, and you slowly bleed to death in a ditch at night.

Who's this crying dude? Is he a modern day conservative?
Those people can't help but throw shit fits over the stupidest shit

Rick perry runs the energy dept for fucks

If I die on an motercycle crash I would probably be knocked unconscious and wouldn't feel it. basic kinimatics support thay

Trump replaced a world renounced nuclear physicist with Rick Perry

That would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so terrifying

8 more years motherfucker. Cry some more