Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

I like this game

I fucking hate you all

Evening all.

I don't know what the fuck is going on here.

So, I saw this girl once before like a month and a half ago at may day, we exchanged a few words, but nothing meaningful. (Well, I dont think at least. But she randomly came upto me during the main rally when we were doing some antagonizing)

But yesterday I was at one, and this same girl came up behind me and tapped me and asked my name. Along with asking some stupid questions on who was speaking at the pre-rally. (I also mentioned the guy next to me was with us at the first action, but she kinda half assed said hey, and went back to me) Also, later she tried telling me something during the march, while kinda hovering near me at parts. (seemed to bounce between me and another two people she knew (I think she actually knew them))

This girl is a legimate Hippie Communist type.
Lives in a Art collective thing, From her radio show description "They dropped out of college, protested, hitched hiked, train hopped, hippie vanned,lived on communes and traveled the underground lands of activism"

I also don't know how I actually feel about her. Kinda conflicted in a way.

-emt

this thread stinks like dog shit and loneliness

I'd also like to ad that shes around 12 years old

-emt

it was aight, yeah.
love you too, user. how are you doing tonight?
don't date radio nerds, they're crazy.
at least one of those is accurate right now. how are you tonight?

thanks for the short generic response jill always helpful

-emt

Eh. I've done radio stuff in the past. And honestly having a gf with very similar politics would be damn good

EMT

Evening everyone. Sad tonight. I missed a chance to go out with a friend.

next time you bump into her at a protest, get coffee sometime. it'd be nice. bare minimum, someone to get to know with similar political views and interests in activism.
fair. but they're crazy.
what happened, hon?

did you?

Well this girl is an Anarchist like me, so... And I don't know just what her radio stuff is. I just know it's mostly Anarchist politics

EMT

Happened to me many times, bro. You'll get more chances to have fun out there, I'm sure.

Hey y'all, i have an exam tomorrow and didn't study shit till now, how you guys doing?

Why arn't you studying?

EMT

Hey Jill. I lost my apartment keys, and I can't go anywhere until i find them.

Hey, been a while. Nah, I couldn't. Lost my keys. How are you though?

Thank hon, I know you're right... I just feel bad. We were both looking forward to it.

Oh dear... Why haven't you studied?

As long as you paid attention during class, you should be somewhat alright, otherwise you're fucked.

Well, I'm alone again...
One box of red wine, please.

I just meant hosts in general. they're either really high-strung or WAY too laid-back.
...though the other 90% of her personality seems nice, especially since she came up to say hi and stuff. coffee next time you see her.
I mean... that wasn't a great move on your part. but what I can suggest is, get a full night's sleep and have a filling breakfast. do your best to not be too anxious when you go in.
...ah, shit. that sucks. they're probably right where you left them, though.
if I could share the cabernet with you, I would, trust me. what's got you down?

>>hitchhiked and train hopped.

Scan for STD's mandatory.

What's troubling you user?

EMT

Ironically enough, from where I come from, boxed wine is for sharing.

Shitty. I royal fucked up on my midterm and simulation. Been drinking for about ~4ish hours.

I know im going to burn for doing something i should not have.

I'm horny and lonely. What should I do?

Well, you know, the semester is almost over (i don't live in the us by the way) and i just want to see the end of it, not really feeling like studying, also i will probably regret it later

It's an independent station, so I don't think it's too bad l. And yea, I will try to see about something next time I run into the eccentric Anarchist.

EMT

We can exchange cock pics KIK: electromagnetictransexual

EMT

Eh, just a little lonely. A little wine can fix it up quick.

and everyone else was watching too

i feel like a complete dumbass

Eh, I've been really lonely for a while, but enough wine can fix that temporarily.

Masturbate?

I mean... I don't know. I'm not one for random hookups, honestly.
it'll be good

Haha, that's pretty funny...
*sigh*

I disagree. I thought the same as you before I met this girl I'm with for like a month. I know this sounds like Sup Forums bullshit but I started dating a co-worker and later found out she's this crazy right-wing extremist. The thing is, she broke me a 2.5 year dry spell and now we have tons of sex and good sex is way harder to find than sex itself. She also likes me a lot. So, as long as we don't talk about politics (or black people), we're good. If you like someone you can bypass the disagreement in a lot of categories. Even political ones

Okay, I guess I'll do that in a bit...
my arm hurts too much...

You can also try a drink that doesn't require having a vagina?

They know you're a registered sex offender anyways so whats the difference?

EMT

I already ran into her twice and she remembered me the second time. So Idk. I'm sure there will be a third time soonish. Maybe July 15. If there's an action in NYC then

EMT

Thanks. I think that I'll forget about it soon.

Why are you alone again...?

I wish... Tore up the entire apartment. Ended up organizing it in the process :v

Ah, damn... I'm so sorry.... Burn for what though..?

Hm... I get that. I did the same in school, though that was for different reasons. What do you plan to do then?

The simulation? What kind of sim was it?

Hm... Do want to nag, but drinking isn't the answer user.

Geez, what have you been doing with your arm?
>
:^(

Eh, I want something light.
I've had too much Vodka.

What i plan to do? I guess browse Sup Forums till i get tired or the guilt knocks in, but it really won't matter, i've been sad for a while now, don't care much about stuff anymore

Tequila might fit you, or maybe some whiskey

I dunno, nobody finds me attractive and my friends pass out at 8

Bump

well, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here the same time pretty often. don't always need to be alone.
at least something got done then, yeah?
thanks babe.

I think it's a little bit obvious.

Cuuuuurseeeee.

:'/

Jägerbomb, please.

Can you guys make my life a little more comfy?

:'^(
Didn't want to assume right away, maybe I had faith in that you would be a decent human bean.
>
Get more blankets and pillows!

appreciated.
I can try. how can I help?

I see... About the sadness, are you seeing any one for that?

Hm... Why do you think you're not attractive?

I guess so... I'm trying to see the good in that. Doesn't really help though...

*hug*

What do you need, user?

Well, I'll just go ahead with it until I find another option.

>Happy thoughts
Well

Well, thanks... I'll try...
I'm never really okay with talking to people about this kind of stuff to be honest

It's hard to be vulnerable, but sometimes it's a brave thing to be E>

Nope, sorry. Just a lonely idiot over here.

I hope you're having a great day, and if not, I hope tomorrow brings brighter skies.
trust me, I've heard the best and the worst about people. if you'd prefer private, you can contact me at [email protected]

Hm... I can't try and convince you to stop, but I can help with brainstorming. What else do you think you can do?

What's wrong...? You need a hug? *hug*

Don't cry, I'll be fine over here.

Don't worry, user. Jill is quite relievable.
Are you a real human bean? Or atleast a real hero?
Got any hobby?

Nah i'm not seeing anyone, i don't want to make it a big deal. For me it's only normal to be sad sometimes, and when you look at it, 6 or 7 months (i haven't been really counting) is not that much time in the big picture

How to talk to gril?

Eh, nobody's ever bothered to talk to me, and I never get matches on dating sites, so I just give up...

My biggest problem right now is I just wanna play Nier Automata again

Well, I'm trying my best...
being a human is so goddamn hard...

I'm mainly just looking for some comfy things...
Anything will do. It's raining outside for me.

I'll save it... thank you...

GO BACK TO /jp/ FAGGOTS

Yeah, I'm human.
A human mistake.

I just started a 2nd playthrough.... still worth it another time around!
Even opening up about finding hard to open is opening up. You're breaking ground!
Rain is the comfiest thing in the world to me. That pattering sound as it hits surfaces, the renewing forces that is water itself locked in a cycle of rebirth, the peaceful darkness that takes away the sometimes oppressive light... ah, I wish it was raining her still..

Well, I've tried dating, so thats out.
My friends are always asleep at 8 so thats out.
Watched a shitload of movies and shows on netflix, so I need to do something different from just staying in

Sorry, I can barely stay awake, I'll go to sleep.

it was just a competency simulation that just tests our knowledge, situation awareness, and reaction

it started out bad with the initial assessment

i didn't catch the blood pressure cuff wasn't even secured firmly not did i even bother to take a blood pressure

I caught the paradoxical chest rise and called out the absent breath sounds on the left side. While i was doing that I forgot to place him on oxygen and when I did, he had already desaturated well into the mid 80's.

I essentially worked backwards,missed a whole lot of shit, and didn't pick up on it until it was too late

like him progressively going tachycardic, tachypneic, him becoming increasingly lethargic/unresponsive, and should have noted the blood pressure.

So the next part of the sim was when my evaluator asked what I wanted to do. I listed my therapies and that I wanted mechanical ventilation because he was going to fail soon.

For whatever reason i didn't snap that i can ask for someone to go get the vent. Another student, my evaluator, anyone. I physically went and got it, left the "patient" alone.

Thats where I know i'll burn, because when I came back he had crashed.

It just sunk like a rock in the ocean after that.

"hi" works.
once I'm home again, I'm looking forward to it. was a good game

Well, thanks...
Eh, I guess that I'm just a mistake, and it's always been following me.

Just here for a drink and dubs

Hm... user, while it's normal to be sad sometimes, that's a long length of time. It's not making a big deal if it's affecting you that much...

I'm sorry to hear that... Have you initiating conversation, instead of waiting though?

No prob, user. Pic related, it's comfy :)

I don't go on there though :v

Hm... Maybe take a walk through the park, or a nice part of town? You never know what you may find...

Plus a walk clears your head, and relaxes you.

I don't blame you, get some rest.
Goodnight.

not doing much in the way of drinks tonight, and no rewards for dubs tonight. can I help you out with anything, though?

I just fucked it up from beginning to end

Alright. I require some advice. I'm on a $200 budget and I need to get a good cpu, a good graphics card, and thermal paste. I want an EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb and 1.75 grams of Arctic Silver thermal compound. That is $149.47 so far. So, advise me on the best cpu to get for under $50 or tell me if it would be better to have a more expensive cpu with a shittier gpu.

Chek'd
Hello

I'll try and check out a comedy club or something.
Thanks!

One isn't born a mistake, no one has to be defined by their past actions if they choose to make improvements in the present and no matter how much you feel like a mistake you never lose the opportunity for improvement, but you have to want it!

I leave you & this thread in good hands E> off to work!

Buy used off kijiji or Craig's list. You can get some killer deals. Go with a friend if you think it would be awkward. If you can't buy used do this. I would forgo the 1050ti entirely in that case and get some okay intel cpu with good onboard graphics. That i3 7350k is a great option on a budget. Then later you could either buy a better graphics card used or new. Take a look into the Radeon 500 series

When are we gonna take back Sup Forums?

Hm... Why did you get so nervous? Or was that not it?

Heya Mantis, Mantis, right?

Hey, of course hon. I just want the best for you, no lie. Have fun!

...I'm not the one to ask about hardware, honestly, I'm a few years behind. I'd suggest Sup Forums or something like /r/buildapc for suggestions?
from who?

Only thing is I'm worried about needing a BIOS update and I heard that sometimes a BIOS update can fry your motherboard if done incorrectly and I'm not the biggest computer genius.

Thanks, I'll keep trying in my life.

not OP but
Good cpu + trash(or no) gpu.

idk once i caught myself making mistakes it just snowballed from there.

That is indeed a problem with kaby lake but if you buy anything asus made since kaby lakes release you should be fine. You may also be able to get the bios update done at a store if you buy locally. I know memory express in cananda does it here. Avoid obscure mother boards like the cheaper Chipset models

Reddit

There's nothing we can do