Should I cut off contact with my friend...

Should I cut off contact with my friend? He gives me very basic one-word replies and i think hes only there because he feels sorry for me. I never had any friends before. I never had a friend that goes out of their way to contact me. When ive gone away for a week, he didnt really notice or care.

hes obviously sick of your shit

>I hear Carls voice when I read this

everyone gets sick of my shit. i guess its better to be a hermit. but i dont know if im making a mistake if i leave him, even if he wouldnt care.

Yeah he clearly doesn't care anymore op

cutting him off would just be melodramatic. besides if he doesnt want to talk leaving him on your friends list wont hurt anything.

So, who do I contact to kill these people?

Never put more value on someone than they do for you. Never value someone else more than yourself.

Sounds harsh, I know, but it is the key to good relationships

Fuck I love that show

you dont understand. im a very depressed useless bitch who takes comfort in blogging to my random e friends of the internet. When they are unresponsive and leave me hanging like this, i just feel more depressed and worthless. Me not cutting him off is literally doing a disfavor for me.

Can you give an example of these messages like a screencap for context of his replies

Agree, screen cap

just stop talking to him for a while, if he asks what is up then he is a bro.

>Ignore; stalk.
>"work," supporting torturers.
>deny it.
>successfully risk safety of others.

Yeah. "Government," ctfuroflmfao! XD

Well evaluate how much you two have in common. If its really nothing at all and you don't share any interests you can talk about with him, he probably isn't really your friend.

Figure out what you enjoy doing/ learning/ discussing and find other people with the same interests, there will always be people out there who have enough in common with you to be good friends, you just need to find them and drop anyone who isn't really there for you

Like me, for example.
Don't feel bad when I leave your asses.

i guess the problem is i type so much, like 6 whole sentences, but for very little replies. I know im cancer, but i guess its more reason why i shouldnt have friends. No one ever wants to hear what i say. And its always me blogging about my problems, and when i try to ask about him, he just doesnt seem interested to tell me.

I cant really post many noteworthy examples because ive deleted conversations with him multiple times.

We dont really have much in common. Just a favorite anime or two.

Jerk your limbs backwards and brake it!
It feels amazing~.

Please, allow me to fool you with illusions of love and friendship~

I'm not the type to turn tables, but, man~. I wish you people were in my position.

I'd sit here and read your sufferings while other people stare~.

Endlessly lie and say you all are making mistakes believing shit.

ok. what you do you want?

Hollywood is the same~.
Those people are probably clueless.

They've no idea what they're being used for.

E V I D E N C E !

Never shed this much manly tears

>one week

pft, my one friend and I went seven months without talking and when we finally did we didn't miss a beat

OP is weak

The authors know!
They're connected, somehow.

OP here, shit, forgot to reply.

So, what are some ways to tell he doesnt have as much value in you?
thats one reason i cant handle having friends. I just crack after a couple days and need someone to talk to. Im constantly depressed.

Skip everyone up front; I need to go!

It'll suck regardless, cowar away as usual, you'll be fine~.

You just need to find people who want to hear what you want to say, learn how to
>tl;dr
You can also not care if anyone reads it, or not do it altogether.

Maybe he really doesn't have anything to say, maybe he simply agrees with you whenever you say something. Maybe he really doesn't get you. Maybe he doesn't know how to express himself like a faggot. Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline. Maybe you two don't go well together, if your only commonality is an anime and the anime alone.

What?

Fuck nigger, jump on a discord and make some friends.
>it's not hard
Or try chatango, I did that for a long while, just get on and message random people. It's how I met a couple ex girlfriends.

Get over it. Seriously. Rejection is part of every aspect of life. Work, friends, relationships, material wants. Shit even family will blacksheep your ass in right circumstance. Step one is get off blog get real job.

I guess the innocent people are the only ones replying.

>failure
Forget it.

Sleep with it.

So, anyway, I'm a dumb ass and I love bullies~.

My dream is to have children with terrorists.

i just want someone who motivates me to do shit and checks up on me. Everyone seems to just let me sit there and die
i literally met him on omegle. Dont know about chatango. Ive met some girls on omegle i was sort of ldr'ing with, so i can relate.

We're secretly raising suicidals for the next 911~.

If you're interested, please, go fuck yourself.

leave this planet

youre not wanted here

kys

I want to hug you because I've lived this.
You have to forget him.
your bot is shit

oh, i meant to say i met him on discord

>i just want someone who motivates me
Sometimes that has to be (You). Sometimes there isn't someone like that in a group of like-minded people who all want someone interesting to motivate them, to fuck them in the ass with inspiration before they waste away in a mountain of cum socks.

You can, however, find tons of faggots who will do that for you. They're everywhere. You just have to really want it. Besides, nobody can read your mind. It's not like people know to message you or anything, right?

No one will judge you. In fact, we encourage you to live without conscious or purpose.

Because, you know. We're dickheads and we love you.

We love you so much, that, we simply just don't fucking care for your existence~

>discord
i've lost all sympathy fucking ape

Omegle is a shit site bro, it's full of sketchy people. Chatango is much better, you could go on the anilinkz chat and talk about anime, or join an irc or skype group, or discord. Hell, even xbox one has a looking for group feature you can use to find people to play games with.

Here. This links to one of the /x/ discord chats, if you're desperate to make friends and don't want to do effort to find those other places I mentioned just follow the link.

Thank you all, and have a wonderfully blissful day~

How old are you?

It's not just you. No one actually has friends. No one actually wants real people as friends. They want human resources that act like they think friends should act.

Basically it's because we were lied to constantly growing up. All of us.

Dick-shit if you'd like to be exact~.
Congratulations. Full circle; no positive progress~.

They must be living it.
Hope those hostages are savage~.
They better suck dick and drink blood.

yeah, its a cancerous. but im cancer.
I havent even kept up with much anime. its been about 4 years since ive did. im a fucking loser. Guess thats why i should stay a hermit.

Ill probably just get made fund of in your discord link. but thanks for trying.

Zero.

>No one actually has friends
>They want human resources that act like they think friends should act
You poor user.

Lmao, they're gonna put my suicide in the media~

This thread? Already going~.
Your thoughts? Included.
What will we do? Nothing.
Oh, fame~. Nice.

Dude I'll go months without talking with my close friends, things stay the same though. Most of my friends, myself included moved away at least for college. One of my best friends is still living in the same town but he works the night shift so it's difficult to hang out with him.

So, who are we entertaining with sacrifices?

I'd like insult them creatively until they murder me.

get a hobby you faggot. your hobby is currently being sad. your a whiney bitch

what is the first letter of your first name?

I live in silence and secretly wish death upon existence in stealth mode.

The ultimate poker face brain.
Can't even see me WITH rnm!

I don't use Internet~!!

I parasite parasites~

all my friends are like that, but once we hang out it's all good, they just want their space because they are introverted just like we all are.

.~°*\, ' .- --. ., -. •

Hope you die, where ever the fuck it is.

Dude learn to like yourself and more people will like you and don't worry about your friends not replying. Other people are busy sometimes it they just don't want to talk at the moment, if you keep bothering them when they don't want talk they will just get annoyed

If gut you myself if I could~.
Feed your brain to babies...

I'm done.

Lol, i'd*.

Wait so is this even someone you actually know in real life or just an e friend lmao. Do you really have no friends in real life? That's so depressing hahahahaha

So~... what's up, guys?

Wtf was that about, right~?

>"why did he stop~?"
Because, it's not me.