OKAY FUCKERS

OKAY FUCKERS
I dont care why
I dont care how
BUT WE ARE GOING TO ARGUE BELLIGERENTLY ABOUT SOMETHING

Fine ill start since you faggots wont

I think that females are all wonderfully misunderstood people and you are all horrible people for putting them down and deglorifying them so often.

Mfw
>There are only 2 genders
>There is no such thing as a feminine penis and traps are almost as gay as the queers who fap to them

>WE ARE GOING TO ARGUE BELLIGERENTLY ABOUT SOMETHING

No we're not, shut up.

Traps are not gay. The feminine penis makes it sexy.

Wtf you on about? Stop denying the transsexual movement you degenerate neckbeard fedora-tipper

swiss cheese and cheddar cheese are the best types of cheese

i hate people who are into politics

Whhat the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you piece of shit?

Sup Forums is currently a psy ops for reddit.

Ok. You got me there. Except mozzarella is better than both. So shut the fuck up or im gonna have my elite squadron of katana-weilding bronies cut your dick off and sacrifice it to princess celestia

If anything it's the degenerate punks/poor "hipster" movement/fag neck beards that browse this shit Sup Forums that are into them

>Alphas don't fap to dudes bro

You're just contradicting him! Thats not an argument

Youve got that backwards you dipshit cocksucker.

I bet your mom dumped you in a sewer upon birth and you had to live on pisswater for your first 6 months

Politics are for intellectuals. But you wouldnt understand that. Fuck off you fat fucking creep

TRAPS R GAY!

What does beliggerantly mean

Actually, ONLY alphas fap to dudes since that showes their dominance over ALL genders.

Get with the fucking times you NEET

Spell it right you fucking cum guzzler

I swear to god this board is going to shit youre all CANCER

No fag mozzarella is good but nothing compared to the godly swiss cheese

Bro if someone in my fraternity was found fapping to a trap that dude would be slathered in dip spit, strapped to a couch, and burned in the fire place.

>Traps are officially not fraternal

You came to b and embraced the hate but you will never understand it.

There's only ONE sex MALE and then ther www are objects

Swiss has holes in it.

You are oppressing me with your cheese-gender misogyny

Im going to report you to the inter-pol

Fuck you all Iron Chef Sakai is the best Iron Chef

fucking fight me Chen fags

I understand it more than your tiny brain could comprehend fucker.

Im just drunk and bored

Well your "frat" is fucking GAY

Why else would they strap you to a fire place?

Fireplace = mantle

Mantle = dick

Your argument is invalid faggot

I agree. Only good post in this thread

>Stop denying the transsexual movement
Stop being a fucking homophobe, faggot.
Nobody gives a fuck anymore if you're gay, and BEING AROUSED BY SOMEONE WITH A PENIS, WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE A PENIS, IS GAY.

A FEMININE PENIS is not gay
You need to have your head checked. I recommed visiting a psychotherapist for that you goddamn autistic fucking NEET

Dude there are women out there with lives so much better than you. You live a pathetic life and even if you somehow didn't there still would be. Some of the most powerful CEOs laugh at you with their superiority and it doesn't even have anything to do with gender.

Iron chefs dont exist. They are merely a fragment of your poor broken imagination that has been overwhelmingly flooded with preconceived notions about the world.

Go jump off a bridge with a rope around your neck that is tied to a boulder. We dont need your kind propagating

Drunk and confused

>thinking women can get ahead in life when they are women

>women are doomed to be submissive

Being bi is really not a big deal. I mean what feels good feels good so fuck it.

Ok, listen you smegma sucking autist, A FEMININE PENIS IS STILL A FUCKING PENIS.
Doesn't matter about anything else. IT'S A FUCKING PENIS, AND IF YOU HAVE A PENIS AND ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO ALSO HAS A PENIS, YOU ARE FUCKING GAY.
It's fine, be gay, IDGAF. But stop fucking being delusional.

>confused
No
>drunk
Yus

But all shitposting aside, i know i should (not) be feeding the hate-train

I just dont care right now. I needa shitpost all over the designated shitposting board if you dont mind.

So fuck off back to somewhere for serious discussion

If I found out that a dude I was about to fuck was a dude I'd beat the fuck out of him

You are now looking at the lady who was in charge of yahoo and makes 36 million a year. What is it you do again?

For the last goddamned time. It is NOT GAY if the penis is FEMININE

Feminine = womanly

Heterosexual = being attracted to womanly traits

What the fuck do you not understand about this? Seriously stop replying to me if you know what is good for you. I will destroy u

>dude i was fucking

Enough said, faggot.

>took the time to look this up
How much you wanna bet this bitch had to take miles of cock to get where she is?

Proof in point.

Gender is fucking meaningless

>Totally not a photoshop

>not detecting irony

Go back to your dick-antenna mascot and suck his dick about three or four times for me, k?

Jesus fucking Christ, the PENIS ITSELF CAN NOT BE FEMININE.
It is a fucking PENIS.
Even if EVERYTHING ELSE about the person attached TO the penis is feminine, IT ITSELF IS STILL A FUCKING PENIS, A THING THAT IS INDISPUTABLY, UNQUESTIONABLY MALE.
Can you want to fuck that person & have it not be gay? ONLY IF YOU'RE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FACT THAT IT HAS A PENIS.

Exactly. Now you understand.

>ignoring that it is a penis

That is the core of the entire movement. Ignoring.

Glad we had this discussion

Now go suck another dick and stop arguing with yourself. Faggot.

Have some OC nudes for participation