Oh boy do I want to fuck a horse

Oh boy do I want to fuck a horse

They're very desirable.

I mean look at this shit

What you want is to let Jesus into your heart. You want his light to shine through you. You aren't a lost cause OP. You're a temple and God wants to use you for something. Something great.

How could you not?

people like you are the reason why i want the world to end sooner.

He spoke to me. He said "Go get em champ, you go fuck a horse"

Like me? OP wants to fuck a horse. If we all fucked horses would the world be better?

Yes. Look at that silky sleeve. Tell me you would not put your dick in there

Sex is intended for a man and a women. I'm not here to judge, but you have to look deep inside yourself and ask if your thoughts are really pure. I was arrested 10 years ago for having carnal relations with a horse. I've seen the light and have since been rehabilitated. My urges and sinful living started in a thread much like this. I just pray you don't end up like me. It's not only sinful but it's animal cruelty. I'm sure some of you have pets. Imagine someone sneaking into your home and molesting your dog or cat or pet snake even. Your actions have consequences. I don't want to judge anyone since I know the thoughts you're having. I'll be praying for each and every one of you tonight. I love everyone in this thread and this website and God loves you too.

oh god a dogs pussy must be so tight

So... horse pussy thread?

I'd rather suck the juice out of a horse pussy than even touch your fat disgusting face

Bump!

Woah

Oh, I didn't think anyone was in here

FUck what game is that again?