Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I do.

1.law in country too complicated
2. too poor
3. would shoot myself if i would get one

Why don't you take better care of yours?

/thread

I'd kill myself

Just picked up a 1991 west german P226...feels good man

Becaus im not amerifat and live in a contry where i feel safe

Going to get one soon. What would you recommend for snakes?

I dont own a gun because im afraid. I live in an expensive neighborhood.

Federal law prohibits

You what nigga? Afraid of what guns dont kill, people do!

I dont live in the hood so i do not worry about gang violence. I own a gun because i fucking want one. Going to the range is a fun hobby.

I own a few.
AR-15
Glock 21
Colt Detective Special
1951 Beretta .32
Just jailed a 10/22 and SP2022 today

in the Islamic Republic of Canuckistan we can't own them unless we go through all kinda bullshit.

That's full on Fox Mulder. I'm jelly

You want be safe when the wrong person gets elected, or someone invades.

are we talking like amazon anacondas?

Im more like
Oooo you have a gun me turn around grab an iron pipe and yell LEEEEEROOOOYYYY JEEENNKINSSSSS

No, Alabama water moccasins and rattlesnakes.

pretty much what he said

Got a bunch actually, m70ab (ak 47 for you normal fags, p-64 makarov, mosin nagant, some Chinese copy of an Ithaca 37, and a savage .308 bolt action. And I've been into guns for less than a year.

they make ammo specially designed for snakes and such, it's basically like a miniature shotgun shell. you can get it in pretty much every common small caliber from 22lr to .45. so it really just comes down to your subjective needs/preferences as far as pistol/rifle, caliber, make/model, etc

Ps my country was invaded in 91 we fuck them up

What country? Anyways, it always helps to have a firearm ready, if you trust yourself enough to use it.

gun is cool guy

Then, BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! and you are dead.

Do they make those rounds for .308s?

PEW PEW PEW!

am poorfag

This needs to stop.

No, just handgun cartridges. Why would you make a rifle shotshell? There are already shotguns

I have two

Ruger 556?

My guns go poom poom and you yo guns go pow pow

Never mind then. Dont tell me they make them for rifles then say they dont.

i dont recall ever seeing any but ive never looked. would be kinda pointless imo

>you can get it in pretty much every common small caliber
308 is not a small caliber

I think i'll just get a mossberg.

budget psa build. i have since bought 3 more ARs

I'm not that first guy.

I mean, you can get a .357 rifle and shoot rat shot out of it I guess

I have one gun; and I like to stroke it

retarded americans

Because I'm an algophile wigger weeaboo. I'm the anime man with a katana who's trying to solve mysteries Sherlock style for no fucking reason and listening to black ghetto music. When I solve my mysteries with the ghetto music, I spout random shit and accuse people and then use my Banki Katana powers and slice their ass. Another mystery solved biach.

no. you please....

Because I'd intentionally shoot my head

No one can hit a snake with a bullet. Look it up. If you have to carry it, get a pistol that shoots .410. Otherwise get a cheap double barrel and cut it off to minimum legal - 18

Ive since made a few changes

Looks good though. What else did you get?

how much?

Love that barrel

You bitch I'm Ramerica from Smite. You don't fuck with this eagle. I shoot my lazer beam out of my mouth so much that it beats Godzilla in a beam battle. Winner gets to beam and fry the other's ass while they are mooning. I won obviously because fried asshole is fatal.

i love these two

I know. You idiots are useless. Im just going to get a mossberg 500 or remington 870. And yeah its just as pointless shotgun slugs...Which are a thing btw. Just wondering because i was looking into an R700. See this is why gun control is such a threat now: instead of teaching people about firearms, you just whine and bitch. Sorry i dont have a micropenis to compensate for. First guy was cool though. Fuck the rest you faggots.

more like furttwapt

this hardened arms/psa 16" build, a 24" cbc/anderson A2 "varmint" build, and a 16" davidson defense/psa full length keymod handgun pre-election paranoia build. im slacking on updated pictures of them though

Cause I own two

i am the 1st guy so fuck off faggot.

>handgun
*handguard

here's the 24" upper on a different lower

yeah im a sucker for 2-tone black/stainless on guns. SS additional accuracy is also nice

edc

bmp

I own a few OP first gun I bought back in 2000, Ruger P90

Out the door just under $600

nice

thank you, still one of my favorites even after all these years. But I have to say I love the HK better for obvious reason.

Crossbreed FTW

I own a CZ chambered in 7.62x39
Use it for hunting mainly but I also like to go to the range and blow off steam at paper targets.
I'd like to get a conversion to 7.62x54R just to have that old Soviet power you would find in an SVD

your 1st one is always special.

It was the 1st holster i got when i got my ccw. well worth the $60, love it.

That's why we run shit

My favorite has got to be my Armalite AR-10

more than these

Live by the gun Die by the gun, thats why I dont Own Or Carry...

In addition to these, I have a Browning Buckmark, Chinese tokarev, SKS, 870P, and a 10/22

I do.

everyone needs a 10/22

i have a raven just like that in 25 auto. useless past 5 yards lol

Live by the lack of gun, die by Tyrone robbing you for crack money in some back alley

awesome i have one as well

Love me lever guns

1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Henry Bigboy .357/.38

I've had mine almost 30 years. Its in .25 also. Its a last resort kind of gun.

Any suggestions on first handgun? Cost, reliability, and aesthetic taken into account

I've always thought about getting a lever action, but then I'd just have to get a revolver in a matching caliber

I love you and your funky ass pump action .22

Lol

Glock

Agreed. Fantastic gun, and it was only $250 for the basic model new when I got it (they've gotten much more expensive here recently). My only complaints are the annoying disassembly and reassembly and that the stock sights on mine can be hard to pick up quickly.

No, not Glock

Ruger or an M&P Shield

Croatia

yup I was pretty much settled on a glock, thought maybe Sup Forums would have somethin else.

I already had a .357 magnum revolver so I got the Henry in the same.

Man it's fun as hell, especially since that model slam fires if you hold the trigger while pumping, Can run through all 14 rounds pretty quick and accurate

yeah, i carried mine on my motorcycle for years, i wouldnt trust my life to it but better than nothing

Everyday carry.
Small, light, accurate, powerful.

>glock
>aesthetics
pick one

Because I'm not sure what I want, all I know is that I want something compact I can keep hidden in a relatively easy-to-reach spot for self defense

There's nothing wrong with Glocks
My advice to a new handgun buyer is to start with a striker-fired 9mm, and to go fondle as many at stores and ranges as possible to pick whichever one feels best in the hand (as long as it isn't a Taurus or something).

gun noob, what kind of revolver?

>M&P Shield
>single stack subcompact as 1st handgun
lol maybe if he is needing to cc but otherwise its a shitty choice