Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen

You forget what board you're on again, son?

Sessler you cunt

that a fair looking JUST I must say

For ~15 years he got paid to play and talk about videogaems.

Fuck him.

X-Play was a Sup Forums show wasn't it?

cant tell if autism or cocaine at this point

i used to love watching morgan webb and her titties talk about video games

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CHECK HIS TWITTER AND REALIZE HE'S A LIBERAL CUNT?!!!?!?!!?

damnit. Why is the world in flames?

>i'll alienate most of my fans, that's a good career move!

He bitched about the bros before hoes trophy in god of war 3 talking about how it was misogynist.

Its cringeworthy.

He got extremely angry over gamergate and even said he was ashamed to be a gamer.

>mighty
>vidya game reviewer
kek

back Sup Forumseddit faggot

jejwhat a cuck

>watching X-Play over Judgement Day

Fuck Morgan "Man Jaw" Webb and this silly cuck.

The 2000s was a shit decade, but coming home after school to watch X-Play was comfy as fuck.

I salute you funny Sess and hot Morgan. You made high school suck a little less.

Don't forget Kristin Holt

My cable provider at the time dropped G4 right before she came onboard.

screensavers was so much better

I jacked off to her and Morgan after school quite frequently in those days.

What happened to my man Martin?

Almost everyone celebrity is going to be a liberal, and any with a twitter is going to be a fervent one.

It's not even a deliberate choice, as it is highly selected for behavior by our culture.

I'm not even talking about accepting gays or immigrants, but even in stuff like policy.

loved her, such a QT

his mom died, and he got a real job and family.

He looks like a Super Villain, specifically an older version of Eisenberg's Lex Luthor

who /nettalklive/ here??

Did he even address the fact that he was on coke during that E3 interview?

This post made me less convicted about the vaguely permanent decisions adulthood foists on me, because when you summarize them like that they sound collectively like the most miserable way a person can accidentally ruin their life possible.

>early 2000s G4

name a comfier channel

He's in his late 30's and he still plays videogames. You can tell the mid-life crisis is going to strike him badly

>it's a "out of school for summer and staying indoors with your buddies while eating junk food, playing video games, and watching the all day long X-Play coverage of E3 2008" episode

I know that feel

big saggy tits and a busted face

2006 E3 was the last good E3, especially for having comfy shit chatting LAN party with your highschool buds.

Tech TV. It was more comfy before they merged.

all the trailers from that e3 made me so hyped for the games. its amazing to think how excited i got about these games

man I miss comfy E3 weeks so much. I didnt even have friends but it was awesome staying inside when it was hot as fuck, getting to watch the conferences and all the new games being displayed and the after shows where they would play the games
fuck
I dont even own a console these days or even have a gaming computer
where did it all go so stale

I started playing World of Warcraft because of her

very bad decision in my life t b h

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

OH NO NO NO NO

I remember when it was ZDTV and my family had gotten cable again for hte first time in years.

that shit is comfy.

he really does look junk sick.

FUCK

he didnt even play games until he got hired onto the show

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I watched her show for her legs.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

At least we go to experience it