Hey Sup Forums 600 pound amerifat here. I havent seen my penis in 5 years. Roll a 4 and you can discover it with me

Hey Sup Forums 600 pound amerifat here. I havent seen my penis in 5 years. Roll a 4 and you can discover it with me.

4 get

Holy shit that was quick........

Winrar

K Op deliver

Well boys I dont know what to say. Was expecting this to take a little longer.

damn

Timestamp

Damm u have a small ass cock. I thought mine was small

It's most likely an average sized cock. It's just buried under hundreds of pounds of fat.

He might have a huge cock for all we know, his surrounding flab skews perspective.

Correct

Yeah, I'm 6' 6" for reference. Poor guy just looks tiny next to my bean bag thighs.

Show ass

6'4", 422 lbs here ... getting dangerously close to going over the edge and ending up like you. It's starting to get tough wiping my ass, really gotta twist and stretch, it's fucking up my back.

yes

OP please slather yourself in bacon and run around naked in a mosque.

do you just guess when you pee?

I have many questions

This please

Here

Nah. It's not as hard to reach standing up or laying down. I can still piss and jack off ok.

How did you manage to get so fat

Mfw I'm getting to your level.

lets do this

Childhood obesity is a bitch.

What do you do all day

>422 lbs
>at least im not over the edge like you

Have you tried meth? For real I lost 65 pounds, just don't become an addict, which sounds stupid as fuck but it does work with moderation

forgot pic

Also: I hate captchas

I was expecting it to be a little longer.

5'9" 360lbs fat fuck checking in here. I have to push my arm against the wall to wipe my ass.

Guessing from how it feels erect. I'd say it's probably 4.5 to 5.5in just most of its hidden in my pubic fat.

Jesus fuck OP.

Make a real effort to lose weight please. Not because your body looks disgusting, but because you probably have family that loves you and doesn't want you to die.

Being this fat is putting tremendous strain on your heart.

>push my arm against the wall
wait, what?

I hear you. I've been working on my diet. Have to wait on a doctor's visit before I can really get to exercising. I move around just fine. But I pulled my back helping my parents move a few months back

To reach my asshole

Unfortunately, I get what he means.

OP, check it out fam. If you wanna lose weight, all you gotta do is cut some calories, shit is easy.

Right now youre eating more than your required 2000 calories what you wanna do is multiply your current weight by 12. So if you really are 600 lbs, multiply it by 12. The number you get is the number of calories you have to eat to maintain your current weight.

What you wanna do is cut 500 calories out of your daily food intake, once you do that and stick with it, you will lose a pound a week. Cut 1000 calories and you'll lose 2 pounds a week.

Its fucking easy man, and you dont have to exercise to lose weight by cutting calories... You dont fucking want, or need health problems. Lose that weight, discover your dick again and start slaying fresh hot pussy. I believe in you.

5'9" 360lbs fat fuck checking in here. I have to push my arm against the wall to wipe my ass.

You dont wanna lose more than 2 pounds a week as it can be harmful.

Wow. Your skin is so stretched I can count your hair follicles. Are you proud?

So now what, OP? time to jerk it for the first time in half a decade?

Feel bad for ya

I have to do the same thing user.

tfw 6'0" 125

losing weight is not about exercise friend, it is about diet. Try Keto, cut all carbs and sugars, eat protein and vegetables. Once you have lost 100pounds you can start thinking about exercise to tone up and put on some muscle.
Trust me from someone who knows, bad backs, and seeing docs 'about exercise' is just time wasting, make the change.. im 6'4 and 39yo, lost half my bodyweight in the last year 440 to 240pounds, anyone can do it.
Oh an my cock is about three inches longer since i lost pubic fat, i get much deeper when fucking- feels good man.

Sugar is what fucked me up. I ate normal food portions but I couldnt stop drinking sodas and sweet tea all day every day. Once I quit being a faggot and kicked the sugary drinks, man the fat fucking MELTED off quick as fuck.