Girlfriend chased a black dude who sent her dick pics while she was dating me

girlfriend chased a black dude who sent her dick pics while she was dating me.

dubs decide what I spam her inbox with.

BLACKED
FUCK NIGGERS

Way to go, loser

hitler did nothing wrong
hitler did nothing wrong
hitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wronghitler did nothing wrong

Send a dick pic....
Check em

Obama bin laden did 911

All niggers and nigger lovers will burn in the eternal hell fire. 14/88 Heil hitler.

WINRAR

WINRAR

WINRAR

Delivered

Deliver, you little cuckhold bitch.

This is the first time I ever won anything lel

WHAAAAAAT

Kek u left the phone number OP

lmao duble dubs

OK FINE , let's buy a strapon , and you'll fuck my asshole , and then the subhuman nigger will too. but please don't leave me , i love you even if i have some homosexual feels sometimes , call me a little bitch and make me lick your unshaved asshole. let me call you daddy. but please let me suck this negros cock , and let's swap cum. But please don't leave me... ok?... Daddy ?

Kekekekek phone number Op

Tell her this is where she'll end up

He seems mad at her, probably doesn't even care

when is he gonna post proof of him sending??? never?

Fucking deliver

OP is a faggot

>lurking

op you faggot

OP is a fag

i just gave her a nice phone call ty for posting phone number

You guys are really sad.

He literally left her phone number.
Y'all could have much more fun making new thread and trolling her than waiting for this fag (OP).

Shut up cuck

xdddd go White Knight somewhere else baby dick

Who cares about privacy?

that's his number btw

But that shit is kinda illegal so I wouldn't do it

Your a little late son the other thread with the same texts had over 200 replies already. Nice bait

Who are you
His gf

>somebody white knighted
>called
> knows about Sup Forums screenshot
>tfw asking if dominoes and had a meatlovers with black meat joke didnt work because of whiteknights

This is why Sup Forums is dying faggots

just a friend of the girl

where is it?

>implying white knights are a new phenomenon

Fuck off, newfriend.

So is what he says true about her going after the other guy?

it's not true dude

no

the other thread is STILL UP, NIGGER.

WHAT THE FUCK?

IDK, that's a biased reply if I ever saw one.

But the dubs confirms it m8

yeah it is i'm not gonna lie but this guy was asking other girls about their sex lives and implying things over text

who confirmed it?

You right

where's the evidence that she did tho?

Either troll or summerfag. Either way, Clorox yourself.

>736379699
>99
There's your evidence, m800

OP is gay per usual. Abandon thread.

still making bleach jokes huh? thought you're humor would evolve just as fast as your species.

nah bruh niggers dont evolve.

Well you got one of the your/you're spellings correct so points for that I guess. Also, big deal. She got a dick pic. She said she told him to quit. Giver her a chance man. Sounds like your insecurities are coming out in the form of extreme autism.

leak her nudes

So, tl;dr you don't trust her and you let your insecurities lead your actions

Yeah, she should dump your ass and find someone with a spine.

Honestly, if you don't like something a woman is doing, tell her to cease and desist and if she doesn't, you leave. No words, you just leave. I.e. You show dominance and she will respect you.