The media openly lies to you so fucking much

The media openly lies to you so fucking much

It's all a fucking show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w
youtube.com/watch?v=gWQPZ-taYBs
climatefeedback.org/evaluation/breitbart-misrepresents-research-58-scientific-papers-falsely-claim-disprove-human-caused-global-warming-james-delingpole/
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait does this mean the fake news meem is actually real?

Chill out alex jones

Yeah except it's almost all fake, not just the right wing conspiracy sites as you were told.

NO

Well fellow channers is there any place left to view legit news or is the media the corporations lapdogs?

Get it from multiple sources, and make sure to understand the unique bias of each source beforehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w

>Vid related?

>for the left to view
You're already going into it with an opinion bias.

Dam user solid advice

>SEVUN TEEN SEVUNTEE SYIX
youtube.com/watch?v=gWQPZ-taYBs

Go to Breitbar and then compare facts and article titles with other news websites, as much as i hate Breitbar, they often add sources to their claims so you have a base to compare it to others.

Okay? The writing underneath it is exactly the same. Fucking retard.

or Drudge, one stop shop without the fluff

But the headline is different for SOME reason.

Could it possibly be that tailoring your headline to certain regions increases sales and could it also possibly be that newspaper articles start so slow and use such carefully worded statements that they could work with either headline?

So fucking punny filename!
Is this shit real though??

trump is a fucking genius

>this icecream flavor is awesome, try it!
>this icecream flavor is gross, try it!

Its framing. Giving people preconcieved notions on what to expect radically alters how they experience it. Two different people can have opposite experiences on the same exact thing if its framed differently for them beforehand.

Its why people think that a $200 dollar bottle of wine genuinely tastes better than a $9 bottle of wine, and to them it actually does. Swap the labels, and it gets reversed. Studies have shown that its the idea that "the wine is superior" that literally makes the wine taste different, not the wine itself. Its marketing 101; its why you pay double for your fruitloops rather than getting the knockoff fruityrings brand cereal when both consist of the same exact ingredients.

Retard.

Sometimes I think about this.

I'm not the type of person to put on a tin-foil hat, but I really wonder sometimes, is the image
I have of the world even a tiny bit accurate?

Physically, I know a very tiny corner of the globe, allegedly. I get up, go to work, go to school, eat and jack off.
How do I know for to a reasonable degree of truth that the narrative of my city, state, country, history of the world
isn't just one giant spin?

It seems the only reasonable thing to do is not believe anything I'm told, and instead only form reactions when I can verify facts for myself. This is very impractical, it's a big world and what use would it be anyway?

>he doesnt understand and doesnt think it matters

You know nothing Jon Snow.

The article underneath the headline is Exactly the same. You conspiracy nuts make my day.

Dipshit.

>he still doesnt understand and is getting angry

Stahp, you're freaking me out user!

Sup Forums has been hit by a continuous raid from Reddit for the last year and a half with cuckoldry-related shit being spammed. Some of it is subliminal/subversive.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>Wwyd? (What would you do?)
>Girlfriend/wife/ex
>Dubs/trips and I release the rest
>You mad white boi?
>Cuckoldry shit
>Trap threads
>Dick tribute threads

All of this is a raid conducted by John Bettendorf to push a psyop in order to condition people to accept cuckoldry and the related. It is an operation known as Project Normalize. Notice all of these things are spammed constantly and are all related to cuckoldry in some form or another. Also, none of the "girlfriends" posted are legitimate. They're screenshots of camwhores from apple computers and iPhones if you look at the filenames. Any thread asking Sup Forums if there's more of a specific amateur girl or an Instagram is looking for more to be posted in future threads as fake girlfriends.

On another note, the kik threads are all CP trade threads and should be reported immediately. Discord threads/posts are actually clickbait for views and sponsorships.

Make a Nazi or a Hitler thread and all those cuckold-related threads slow down since the Nazi thread distracts those posters with opposing posts and damage control. Mention how Antifa is shit, and watch the shills pour in to defend such a horrible group of faggots.

Pic 100% related.

There's something the media doesn't tell you. They don't tell you how they're trying to condition you to be a cuckold and a vulnerable sissy faggot.

You actually don't grasp how stupid you sound right now?

I get the point she's trying to make but she's not doing a good job. There are clearly well over 50 people there.

You're probably correct on all accounts. I just don't understand people who think there's some grand conspiracy going on. It definitely isn't healthy for the psyche to be so damn paranoid.

He's getting angry? It doesn't seem like there is any hostility in the post, minus the word dipshit. Why are people so sensitive these days?

Also, good work bringing absolutely nothing to the discussion, bucko.

It's the same Character, I don't get the difference.

This is marketing basics. Even if you have the same product, article, market the product, with the headline, to the demographic you are trying to sell to.

Even the color and wording of the advertisement. They've got human psychology down pat

Then again that's what happens when you let a private bank print a nations money at interest

That image wasn't implying a grand conspiracy, just that the media controls our perceptions of the world around us, and in a deliberate and non-accidental way.

Not quite as stupid as all the people who think every single news headline has some deeper hidden meaning behind it.

It's okay to be retarded, just don't get mad when you get called out for it. Now move along, boy.

>breitbart

Hahahahaha. Eat a dick, comrade

>some deeper hidden meaning
weak strawman
lrn 2 debate fggt

found the debunker
having trouble swallowing?

Take some wine. Put THE EXACT SAME FUCKING WINE in two bottles. One is a fancy 200$ label bottle, one is a cheap 9$ label bottle. Serve them to people who are no aware they are THE EXACT SAME FUCKING WINE. They will all report how wonderful the "200$ wine" is, while wrinkling their nose at the "9$ wine", having them side by side saying how different they taste, when in reality THEY ARE THE SAME EXACT FUCKING WINE. The only difference is the labels on the bottles - the wine itself is identical in every single regard. Yet, these people are genuinely experiencing two different tastes, side by side. All because they drink them with preconcieved notions on how they are supposed to taste. Theyve even gone as far as to put actual top quality wine in a box, and put the shitty box wine in the top quality bottle - with the results being that people overwhelmingly enjoy the wine served from the bottle rather than the box despite it actually being shitty box wine.

This is a study that has been done countless times with countless subjects. And the conclusion is that the human brain is extremely susceptible to suggestion, to the point that it can physically alter how we experience things (ie our sense of taste). Literally taught in psych 101.

Same science applies to the newspaper headlines; you can have the same exact article - but have people interpet the writing completely different ways based on the headline.

RETARD.

fail backpedal

>samefagging, check
>calling anons "bucko" and "boy" trying to demean them and giving yourself some sense that you've "won" by being a BIG BOY who wain't afraid to push these KIDS to the side, check

>Breitbar, they often add sources
sources that often directly contradict Breitbart's claims, or are simply made up.

stop posting you're just embarrassing yourself even more.

I think we should stop teaching him marketing; he is the exact type of person who marketing is designed to exploit. I doubt he'll ever understand how people sell shit to him.

I keep telling people, when you fuck up the thing you're trying to be clever about it defeats the purpose. Its like people with shitty grammar trying to call someone an idiot. Yeah, you may have a point, but when you can't even spell "litellarlly", you're not doing it right.

Oh and just to add, the wine study was orginally conducted (quite famously) with esteemed professional wine tasters and people with extremely heavy knowledge of the subject. And they got bamboozled.

well how the fuck else are they going to stop morons from getting off their lazy asses and joining random riots?
FAKE NEWS

Most images itt have to do with elections. Everyone knows elections, bullshit and media go hand in hand.

Also, most intelligent people over the age of 24 realize most media is bullshit, 99.9% of marketing is bullshit, and most everything is bullshit.

climatefeedback.org/evaluation/breitbart-misrepresents-research-58-scientific-papers-falsely-claim-disprove-human-caused-global-warming-james-delingpole/

>It doesn't seem like there is any hostility in the post, minus the word dipshit.
>theres no hostility except that hostility
man ur dum

Kek, reminds me when people quote that statistic that states more people have died from white supremicests than from islamic terrorists since 9/11. Like yeah how convienent you leave the BIGGEST TERRORIST ATTACK EVER of the equation.

Moot point i guess considering we all know it was in reality the jews who did it.

being redpilled is fucking depressing

It will all be revealed soon user

September can't come soon enough

Yes it can like what the heck bro im not fucking done yet that shit is gonna fuck up everything for everyone

The media's job is to permeate a culture for profit. I have no idea how why people think they aren't manipulating what they show. That's how cameras work. Everything you see is fundamentally a representation.

>I have no idea how why people think they aren't manipulating what they show.

Some people are idiots who believe what they want to believe.

we deserve it honestly

People forget that EVERYTHING you read, watch, or listen to is being fed to you percisely because someone other than you wants you to consume that media. They are feeding it to you for a reason. Their intentions are may or may not be obvious, but regardless, its there for a reason - and that reason is ALWAYS for their benefit.

Dropping a beaver truth bomb up in this bitch, enjoy my trap card faggots

and all you want is a (you) to that post.

youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg

Video of CNN with paid actors to pretend Muslims protested Islamic terrorist attacks.

no u
o

u

>to pretend Muslims protested Islamic terrorist attacks.
We do protest them though.

no you dont you dumb fucking jihad. the only "terrorist" attack you guys have ever protested was the one in london yesterday when it was against muslims. You all stay quite when its against non muslims. faggot.

Penn & Teller's Bullshit did some similar things. They took a banana, cut it in half, and took it to some hipster farmers market. They told people that one half was organic and the other was a regular grocery store banana. Everyone carried on about how the organic one was so much better, even though it was the same fucking banana.

They also went to a fancy restaurant with a supposed gourmet bottled water menu. Again, all the customers carried on about how pure the water was, when it was all just from a garden house out ba k.

>research who controls media
>then what groups they belong to
>then who controls money
>then the history of those who control money
>then the history of kings and nobles
>then ancient egypt
>find out alternate history of world
>find out nobles owned kings, paid no tax
>find out this remains true even in america to this very day as i type this
>find out 99% od the countries on earth foreign policy is really bank policy
>find out they hijacked american education system over 100 years ago
>find out every single person you know or talk to lacks the correct education to understand you
>find out this entire group are satanists/luciferians in plain sight
>realize you're in the beast system is 100% real
>realize youre living in it, surrounded by zombies that have no idea and theres nothing you can do about it

then what user, then what?

Sure we do, we protest them because they're not muslim, they're extremists that's a big difference, they don't want to kill non-muslims, they want to kill non-extremists, that includes muslims as well.

Also Jihad is traditionally used as a term for internal struggle against one's impure thoughts. So "you jihad" is essentially the same as someone calling you "You prayer" It makes no sense.

Also I'm muslim by birth, meaning I didn't convert nor do I practice it, so you might wanna stop trying so hard to upset me over it since I don't give two shits about islam, but you sound incredibly triggered kiddo, is it all the shitty weather there that's got your mood sour m80?

Stength in numbers bro.

The fact that we are having this discussion over a post by yet another person proves that not all people are zombies. Meaning there is hope to be had. Selling an idea is doable regardless whether or not its true. But if the truth is behind it, its so much easier to sell and ridiculously hard to counter. Spread the truth, one person woke is a success even if the other 99 dont listen. There are sheep, sheepdogs, and wolves. The only between us and the wolves is our intent. The sheep will be sheep and will be led to their demise either in the slaughterhouse or in the wolves' jaws - their destiny is to follow and to be used. So if you cant turn them into a fellow dawg, use them. Its not immoral. Its their purpose in life. Just stay true to your morales and the cause you fight for lest you one day look in the mirror and see a wolf.

And sure, the wolves are more powerful than us by far. But WE ARE MANY, THEY ARE FEW. Never forget that. Strength in numbers.

Its a rough fucking life to live but here we are and we sure as heck know theres no turning back once youre in. Good luck, truly - we need it.

if you dont give 2 shits about islam how come you get so butthurt over it and know the definition of jihad you jihad

So now providing information is being butthurt? Would you rather I not correct you and you say that and get laughed at in the future, possibly in public?

And why would I not know the definition of Jihad? I don't like being ignorant or misinformed so I read on anything I don't understand. You're projecting incredibly hard here but you should try and calm down a little, everything is going to be fine.

so you are a life long muslim yet didnt know what jihad meant until you googled it five minutes ago? thats what youre saying? and thank you for making sure i dont embaress myself in the future by calling somebody a prayer

You're far from knowing the world. And you shouldn't, if you want to sleep at night.

iirc the second headline is from a printing later in the day, after trump had made some tweet or announcement. The editors updated as best they could but there are limits to how much the layout can be changed last minute between editions.

I'm done for the night but I will make this post.

The headings on the right are true to the words on the left. He does say that the people that kill themselves are not strong and cannot handle it.

Snopes -- fucking morons
... was 2 diff. times of the day, on diff stories

I found you really can't wake them up. It's a natural process if they choose to do so. I've met a very, very small number who actually get it completely. Hell, even my wife it took a number of years until she noticed patterns herself and started reading. I'd recommend books for her here and there, the light bulb turned on eventually.

I paid for my degree just like the rest of them and had a hard time letting it go too but truth is truth.

Sometimes I just wish I continued to label everything tinfoil and laugh at it. Instead I spent four years reading obscure books in my free time here and there, basically unlearning absolutely everything I was ever taught in school as it pertains to history. It's truly amazing how well they've deceived the population of just about the entire planet.

>Strength in numbers.
No doubt, I just wish there were more of us.

Jesus that's fucked up, I knew CNN was bad but dropping support for paid family leave just because Trump supports it now? Fuck that site man

>so you are a life long muslim yet didnt know what jihad meant until you googled it five minutes ago?
Well, user, I did specifically say I don't practice it and I'm not a convert, and even if I had, generally people aren't born with knowledge. I also did not say when I learned it, but its cute that you're trying to imagine all these things about me. Try not to strain yourself bro. I care about you.

lol

You are joking or did not read that correctly. Take a second.

It is a headline comparison.

They are so fucking good at it. Im more impressed than scared that they have it down to such a science. It really is a beautifully well oiled machine theyve created.

I always like to say that back in the day, youd have your farmers, bakers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc. They all had a skill, and would build that skill their whole life based on what people before them learned and taught them, and one day, pass that skill on to their children who would in turn do the same. And along the line, by circumstance, new knowledge would arise in those skills, and they would be developed further into something even better in each new generation.

Ruling is absolutely no different, except that their knowledge is strictly forbidden to us peasants. Theyve been passing this shit down for thousands of years. And theyve gotten really fucking good at it.

If it wasnt for the internet and those damn meddling kids, they would certainly continue to get away with it forever. But now, its no longer certain. Their knowledge isnt secret anymore. The only thing they have left as armor is the hope we dont steer the flock to follow us rather than them.

This illustrates the nature of the media: they exist to make money. This is their primary goal, to sell. Sell. Sell. Sell. Sell. They don't give a fuck what they say as long as they have your attention, as long as they have numbers to ontain advertising dollars. Treat the media like the whores they are.

You are thinking the correct way. Don't believe everything you are shown, that you are told. The golden rule: Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

You are a fuckng retard. You are shown several examples of how people lie to you every day, yet everyone who realizes this is a "conspiracy nut" to you. YOU are a thick skulled donkey.

The first error is identifying it as conspiracy. There is no conspiracy, there are only people who will whore out thier words for money. The media exists only to make money and they do not care what they say, as long as what is said earns a profit.

Oh look, another idiot pretending the Bible has ever been useful for something other than Bible fights.

Maybe they blocked it to keep the nut jobs from going off their meds.

Maybe it's a big ass star exploding

Maybe it's an alien space demon dragon that shits rainbows and snorts space coke.

Either way, the Bible didn't predict it, because in a book I worship, called old yeller I quote the following

"I took ol yeller to hunt hogs down the river where I spotted them, sitting there with a space dragon and he looked at me and said, "your cool fam, don't be on Earth in 2017, around September." Then I finished killing hogs and killed my dog"

Obviously the book tells us the space dragon rainbow shitter will appear soon. And with a clear date

Of course, if the world does end because the Bible has a billion ways to describe the world ending, and got one right, then I guess you get that moral satisfaction before you die.