Itt: Incestuous desires. Post family members you'd absolutely fuck if given the chance...

itt: Incestuous desires. Post family members you'd absolutely fuck if given the chance. Fantasy sharing for other posters' pics is encouraged.

damn, would facefuck her and cum on her beautiful little tits

anyone wanna see some nudes of mycousin on kik?

cousin

Daughter

Once went swimming with her at a pool. I could feel her skin pressed up against me as she clung to me in the deep end. It was so soft, I couldn't help getting hard. I don't think she noticed.

Stolen from sisters pc

Cousin

Cousin of mine.

Who is she to you, OP?

And with great sluttiness comes leaked nudes.

My eldest daughter

Sup Forums has been hit by a continuous raid from Reddit for the last year and a half with cuckoldry-related shit being spammed. Some of it is subliminal/subversive.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>Wwyd? (What would you do?)
>Girlfriend/wife/ex
>Dubs/trips and I release the rest
>You mad white boi?
>Cuckoldry shit
>Trap threads
>Dick tribute threads

All of this is a raid conducted by John Bettendorf to push a psyop in order to condition people to accept cuckoldry and the related. It is an operation known as Project Normalize. Notice all of these things are spammed constantly and are all related to cuckoldry in some form or another. Also, none of the "girlfriends" posted are legitimate. They're screenshots of camwhores from apple computers and iPhones if you look at the filenames. Any thread asking Sup Forums if there's more of a specific amateur girl or an Instagram is looking for more to be posted in future threads as fake girlfriends.

On another note, the kik threads are all CP trade threads and should be reported immediately. Discord threads/posts are actually clickbait for views and sponsorships.

Make a Nazi or a Hitler thread and all those cuckold-related threads slow down since the Nazi thread distracts those posters with opposing posts and damage control. Mention how Antifa is shit, and watch the shills pour in to defend such a horrible group of faggots.

Pic 100% related.

You won't condition Sup Forums to be cuckolds, traps, or cousin fuckers. Also, your fake girlfriends have been exposed as screenshots. Get out.

My cousin, who would fuck?

A cousin. Not first cousin, so an actual relationship wouldn't be illegal. Heard she isn't against cousin relationships either; she was apparently texting another cousin with romantic implications for a while.

would make you a grandfather and you'd never meet me

my tease of a cousin

How'd you fuck yours?

I would. She has a great body.

I would do so many bad things to my sweet little sister

I'd at least want to watch

she looks like she's 14 and has no idea how to suck cock yet

I would too. That all-black getup is pretty hot.

Anyone like?? Moar?

maybe if you post more. any stories about her boyfriends? Overhearing anything? walking in on them?

That is a great pair of tits.

I'd help you maybe do a sister swap

she looks like a chad cumdump

This! More please!

I would love to bend her over her own bed as her sister watches me fuck her from behind.
She's 21

Got any bras or panties of hers?

Would totally help you guys

how'd you like to be a grandfather

She's a virgin for sure but she's got the cutest ass I want to fill

I always wonder what percentage of the people posting in this kind of thread are actually family members of the girls being posted.

it would be nice to have her at home to fill whenever you want

want to see her bare tits

probably has lots of black guy "friends"

cousin (right)

Nice bot thread.

she probably got slammed at that party

I'd love to see her get pregnant.

Sure she is ;)

Goddamn say there is more like this!

Is she as slutty as she looks?

sister cara

Would love to see them make out and undress each other. Good threesome material. Their relation to you?

my niece (right). I love her feet

Can I fuck the sister while I watch you fill your own daughters ass? I wanna hear her call you daddy

Plays softball shes #12

she looks a little older. I love when they're desperate for babies and "forgot" to make you wear a condom

Cousins

You can handle her as your little slave toy if you want !

She likes to be innocent and slutty at the same time

My dream is to see them together both getting fucked by different guys in the same room, switching out
Pic is my youngest

oh yeah, I recognize these types of girls. We used to pass them around the team after practices. I'm guessing she's late after practices some times

Yep didn't know until I read her messages she's a huge slut

lol she did just have a baby and it basically was because of that

I'd gladly blindfold them and trick them into sucking their own dads cock while I pound both of them from behind

Mmm yeah

Were any messages particularly memorable? And are these pics from her phone too?

rape her

She reminds me of someone I had high school chorus with. Not exactly, but pretty damn close.

My sissy..

I honestly wish that could happen, I really want to cum inside them and make them pregnant though I know that's not a good idea.
Which daughter do you prefer?

is she wanting another one

i hope she did

probably has lots of guy friends huh

Got anymore? Might blow my load to them.

yeah with those shorts she's just crying out for cock

she does, and when she's ready I'll be first in line

I can't get over her body...

she looks like the type who gets fucked in tents at music festivals

My daughter

Oh there are

nice quints faggot.

fag

Yea they were quite a few, she's been texting guys while she has a boy freind and was going into detail about how she want him to fuck her. I found out her favourite position is doggy and that she's a squirter, never came so hard in my life after seeing her pics and reading her texts. Here's a nude for you.

Oh hey it's this creepy pedo fucker again.

I'd keep your door locked if I were you.

or you get me in, I fuck her, tie her up, and while she thinks its me, you get a turn

faggot
a
g
g
o
t

Mmmmmm yeah... I can see that...

Oldest but I just want to see them covered in their dads cum. Gimme details what exactly would you do if you got the chance?

Again?!

I usually don't compliment girls for their legs, but DAMN.

Do it

she looks like she's got one of those pussies where I ram her cervix and she loves it

Those are some great tits

pic with nipples? anything more?

Any moms or aunts?

Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah man..

Deed is done. Damn those were some good-ass bodies. Almost feel guilty for objectifying them so much.

ever hear any rumors about her and sex?