My fiance just told me, after being apart for half a year because of her school...

My fiance just told me, after being apart for half a year because of her school, and only being back for two days (where she ignored me and refused to see me) that she's moving to mexico tomorrow to "live the highlife" for a year snd then kill herself. I told her I wouldn't go on such short notice and that I wouldn't let her kill herself. I told her to choose, and she didn't choose me. I'm pretty fucked up guys. I don't know what to do. Or if there even is anything I can do.
Pic related, it's her.

You've been cucked OP. Sounds like she has another guy.

Let her do it she is free now and so are you

She wants to roll herself back into the ocean, good for you man. Don't look at it as "she didn't pick me", she's hideous anyhow.

Is she the first girl you ever fucked? Is that why this is getting you bent out of shape?
She sounds like a psycho. You dodged a bullet. Thank your lucky starts and go get laid.
But before you go, dump any feet and ass pix of hers you have

dump pics imo

It's obvious OP. She met someone while at school, but didn't have the heart to tell you. I guess she came up with the whole retarded Mexico thing as a way to leave you, without feeling guilty? Sorry OP.

id love to fuck her hard, while she's here

Theres plenty of fish in the sea, OP! Youll find another! i believe in you!

What is that thing?

Ok so she either cheated on you and won't tell you or she legitimately wants to go to mexico and kill herself. It's likely a combination of both...
Your best solution is to move on as clearly she is unstable. I've got an impulsive girlfriend too, I'd try to stop her from leaving the country, but at the end of the day if she wants to kill herself she's going to

She's had a really fucked up past, and only recently has she been like this. And no, she wasn't my first.
She's not the best person ever, but she did save my life. I was ready to kill myself when I met her.
I don't feel free.
I doubt it. She's crazy loyal. And just straight up crazy. Besides, she wanted me to go with her. I doubt she would want me to come with her if she had another guy.

She's not the best person ever, but she did save my life. I was ready to kill myself when I met her.
I don't feel free.
I doubt it. She's crazy loyal. And just straight up crazy.

You can do better user. Start lifting, start running. Get a better woman. She's mentally ill or shit testing you. You do not need either of those in your life.

Dude, Dude. Sucks. Maybe she's found someone else, maybe she's found "Jesus" and maybe she's just found out she has inoperable cancer, and is looking to move on and break as few hearts as possible. In any case, there's only one choice she's left for you. Let her go. Find your happiness in yourself. And if that doesn't work, let me find my happiness in yourself. ;)

Double posted a couple things, sorry.

>>And if that doesn't work, let me find my happiness in yourself. ;)

What does that even mean

Well obviously something happened down in MX. Did she find out she has some incurable, painful cancer? What the heck is down there that's calling her back? Does she intend to an hero by taking out a drug lord?

moar, also it looks like you both have or have been struggling with depression, you should both look for help

any tit pics OP?

We both have, yeah. We've tried and are currently trying to get help. She even saw her therapist or whatever today.
She wasnt at school in mexico, and yeah. A long time ago she did say if she had cancer she would just leave so no one had to watch her die. But I dont know if this is that.

Signing off. Going to an hero. Life without her isn't worth it. Cya fags.

dont

srsly dont. there's others that will love you. I'm finding that out myself.

that ugly cunt is no where near enough reason to kill yourself. bitch is insane and she's ugly with a shit body, she isnt worth it.

>I told her I wouldn't go on such short notice
You weren't invited.

Okay then.

Don't do it OP. I bet she'll come back!

send location so we can check da news

Lol op's girl found some new dick while she was away and is gonna go live it up with him while this faggot kills himself.
>long distance bullshit almost never works out OP
I'd say don't kill yoursef over some whore but clearly you're too dense to reaize she is no longer worth a single thought... so enjoy that suicide pal, make it interesting.

currently trying a ldr hehexd

>"live the highlife" for a year snd then kill herself
>I told her I wouldn't go on such short notice and that I wouldn't let her kill hersel
>I wouldn't let her kill herself

she's probably realized that shes going to spend the rest of her life doing shit she hates and doing w/e people tell her

It's really a common problem, if she actually started to go through with he fantasies though, it usually mean the people around her ignored the signs and didn't get help

I think you should go with her, maybe along the way you will find a reason to not commit suicide

Stay alive. A little under a month ago i was taken to the emergency room by the cops after a failed attempt. I know it feels like it's not going to get better, but it does.

El amor de lejos es el amor de pendejos.

>she's moving to mexico tomorrow to "live the highlife" for a year snd then kill herself.
lolmax