How can they be SO delusional ?

How can they be SO delusional ?

>tfw no peanut butter

I'm sure we'd manage without the peanut butter and $24.99 a month in child support payments.

Sure, but who'd do all the shit jobs you white bois won't touch? It won't be the Latinos because Unka Donald's sending them home.

>Sure, but who'd do all the shit jobs you white bois won't touch?
That is true, bicycle stores would go out of business since there'd no longer be bikes that need replacing.

George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter.
The only thing we would lose are cheap probably AIDS infested prostitutes.

White people would actually buck up and do them because they actually would rather have a job than "live" off child support like >some "people"

b can't even manage a decent nigger thread anymore.

A gas station called Sheetz on the east coast went to touch screen for ordering subs 20 years ago and fired hundreds of useless employees. The same thing is coming for all fast food in the next 5-10 years. A lot of low-skill jobs will be gone very soon and we're going to have unemployment rates at record levels in the black communities. Half my paycheck already goes to the government. We're going to have to get serious about forced sterilization for felons.

>Sure, but who'd do all the shit jobs you white bois won't touch?

Same as now, nobody because.

>Niggers
>Working

kek

Most of those jobs are easily automated.

The ripple effect will be catastrophic. Being unable to afford the most rancid, disgusting prostitutes, the poorest will rise up violently and start murdering people left and right.

Umm what inventions? Most niggers are too stupid to run a business, so they work under a white dude. Go ahead and leave, the country would be alot better off imo without the mokeys around causing problems

>Remember to control the population.
>Have your nigger spayed or neutered.

To be fair black people were the fist humans.

don't mind me just checking if I can post webms from clover

I work with a nigger that has a masters degree in engineering. But because he's from Africa and 40 something he's stuck washing dishes.
Niggers aren't stupid, the system is stupid.
Arab guy in my building was a brain surgeon. In Canada? Washes windows. Fucking bull shit

yeah but then you don't get wellfare

The first humans were black =/= Black people were the fist humans.

Just another "African" American

Then why do they bitch about being oppressed if we are literally better versions of them adapting to survive better

Actually the cradle of civilization theory has been debunked for over a decade now.

>Chewing gum with her mouth open.

ONLY
NIGGERS

Are you retarded?