>as if the bar is hers and you're trespassing
>her white knights start eyeballing you
>you were at the bar first
>she arrived an hour and a half AFTER you got there
>but you're following her, apparently
>you get really sad and leave so no one can see you cry
>you really liked her, until now
>spend all day sunday drunk as piss, completely out of your gourd
>today, you find out from friend that after you left the bar, she told bartender that you have a small dick
>she said it really loud in front of most of the bar
>everybody laughed as she made a hand gesture with her pinky finger
>your dick is exactly 6 inches. It's a half inch above average.
>it isn't small
>she lied about your size solely to harm your reputation because she's mad at you for cumming too fast

What do?

I feel like my reputation has been vandalized and I don't know how to defend myself.
How do you defend yourself against false allegations of having a small dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

gomovies.to/film/brockmire-season-1-20053/watching.html?ep=607935
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU
youtu.be/q7XlmBjKL8Q?t=46
youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do you defend yourself against false allegations of having a small dick?
You seriously can't. Either move or you will have to do something illegal such as flashing your erect cock in public. A woman can very easily permanently destroy a man's reputation with zero repercussions. Men have no power in western society.

Just brush it off, maybe don't go to the same bar for at least a month.

I mean, apart from what happened, you fucked your crush, and lost your virginity to her. That's pretty awesome, in my opinion.

One of these days, you tools are going to figure out that we are the only ones who are allowed to be vulnerable.

Youre going off an average that factors in billions of asians. Im white and at 7.5 ive been called small. Your dick is barely adequate.

ask your mother to give you a bigger one

>an average that factors in billions of asians

This just isn't true. The studies are sourced at the bottom of the chart.

Tbh shes just a cunt. You got your nut bro so fuck her lmao. Im 6.5 inches and ive never had a female call me small. Its big enough to make every chick whos given me head gag so im happy with it. Dont worry about your dick size my dude. We dont all have danny devito magnum dongs.

find a new bar. too many women in that one, sounds like.

Stay awake after sex next time idiot.

Take a picture of your erect dick with a ruler next to it, proving that your penis isn't small.

Write your side of the story on the back of the pic, explaining how you really liked her and how she treated you after she took your virginity. Describe how much it hurt your feelings. Basically, make it clear that she's a coldhearted bitch without directly calling her that.

Make 100 copies of it, front and back

Go to the bar this Saturday at 12:30am and drop them on the floor 2-3 at a time as you walk to the back of the bar and then again as you walk to the front of the bar and walk out.

Never go to that bar again

>it's his fault she's a cunt

I honestly wouldn't worry about your dick's size so much. This bitch is arguably retarded and like you said, she's just mad because she didn't enjoy the sex as much as you did. Imo a sexual relationship has to grow, and a one night stand isn't enough for it to grow into something amazing for both of you, unless you are a sex god.

Op here.

I didn't want it to be a one night stand. I really liked her.

but dis dough

If you really liked her, you wouldn't have banged her up front.

gomovies.to/film/brockmire-season-1-20053/watching.html?ep=607935

This

And this.

/Thread

Jesus dude, stop putting soo much pressure on someone who clearly isn't worth your fucking time. And who gives a flying fuck about what anyone thinks. You millenials lack an absurd amount of balls and a clear reality check. The only person that matters is the one that goes to bed with you every night, helps you grow and develop as a human being and in serious instances shares finances. Outside of That? No one fucking matters, never the less, their fucking words.

Ok, I see what the problem is. You're illiterate.

>been dating for the past three weeks
>finally lose virginity

>you wouldn't have banged her up front.
What do you mean by "up front"?

>You millenials
Stopped reading right there

This is why if you don't lose your virginity at like 15 or 16 you need to get a prostitute.

Your actions and inability to communicate have completely destroyed your relationship and any chances you ever had with her.
Your best bet is to move on, find another girl and fuck her a little bit better then maybe about 10 or so girls you'll be good enough to go after a relationship.

But get your shit together and go find another, don't ever text her again, don't ever approach her again, delete every aspect and ability to contact her from your life. You no longer get to go to this bar for at lest 6 months.

Why? Because you fucked up.
Now move on with your life.

Do you really wanna be with someone who's such a cold-hearted, moral lacking bitch?
Sounds like her personality is garbage. If you only like her for her looks, that's one thing.ove on. Plenty of pretty people out there.
But if you're trying to convince yourself to like a bitch like that for more than her looks, you're gonna just end up hurting yourself.

Find yourself a nice, kind, quiet girl that'll understand and be tinder with you. She may not looks like some hot maga,in Stacy, but she'll make you way happier than any girl like that could anyway.
Take my advice. Focus on the girls that deserve the attention. Girls like that get enough from Chad's. Theyre nothing and 10 years from now, you'll be glad you didn't end up with someone like that anyway.

If you believe this you are a weak man. Women do not have power over strong men and they never will. If a woman has power over you than you are a weak man.

>3 weeks
>3
>weeks
DEFINITELY PLENTY OF TIME TO GET TO KNOW A PERSON TO GET VERY INTIMITE WITH REAL FAST

Congrats, OP. This is the first step to realizing that you have to be slow to trust people. Hollywood teaches you that trust can be developed quickly, but this is a myth. Trust takes years, and you should never be vulnerable around those you don't trust.

As for the dick size accusations, ignore them. Most people won't even hear about it and the people at the bar were probably dicks anyway, so why care what they think?

stop being a faggot and put your balls out of your ass !

>it's his fault

Lol, not hat user, but what planet do you live on?

Three weeks is an eternity in the modern dating scene. It's at the point of getting put in the friendzone if you don't close by then.

Walk into the bar, be normal, if someone brings it up, laugh it off with a joke.
If you act like it doesn't phase you, you win.
Also, it's probably not about you cumming too soon, it probably about you falling asleep before finishing her off.

I hate it when middle aged women stumble onto Sup Forums.
Get the fuck out you fucking tourist. You don't belong here.

In da vaj

3 weeks is real fast? lol, wut?
How long has it been since you've been on a date gramps?

this one's easy, you need to stop caring. go to the bar like nothing happened, pretend you're happy, keep doing the usual. if someone other than her confronts you just say you're here for a drink and be friendly, no one will take her bullshit over having met you and spoken with you. if she confronts you, just tell her you're there for a drink and that you're sorry it didn't work out between you (with a smile, you need to look okay). if she starts getting loud like the first time, just reply loudly with reason ("i've been here for an hour," "please leave me alone," "if you're going to accuse me then why did you come over to me")

This

you should have got her you beta faggot, if i cum before i girl. I put in work and make sure she cum's.

Women like men who can handle business, you clearly can not

legit whoever stays calm and acts rationally will win out in these situations, you know you're in the right so act like it

Yes.
It is entirely, 100%, his fault.

Did she know he was a virgin? Probably not.
From everything in this thread it is obvious that the OP is lacking in knowledge of social conventions.
You don't get to just pump a load into a chick then roll over and fall asleep until you're married and sick of each others shit and she's like "hurry up and get it over with" or you drunkenly grab some slam pig for a disappointing one night stand.

I remember my first time when I was 15, yeah it was fast but I rolled over and ate that pussy. Once my dick was hard again I went right back at it and we had a sex marathon that first night that included multiple rounds of multiple positions along with plenty of oral in between.

if you make a friend at the bar, you can feed them the true story and if this person is a cool dude, they might stand up for you in your absence

You really need to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

As long as she keeps trying to convince other people that you have a small dick, she's reacting to you.
Keep going to that bar. Don't react to her at all. If someone brings it up, just smile and laugh it off and the change the subject.

Don't talk about her at all. Like it never happened.
It will drive her crazy.

This. If someone brings it up, say that she's just mad at you for falling asleep and then buy a round.

Keep smiling. Smile the entire time your in that bar, every time you're in it.
Act as if her saying that about you doesn't bother you one bit.

>you
Whats with this you bullshit? Ive never done that shit. Get over it the girl is bitch but next time dont fall asleep in 10 seconds.

>modern dating scene

LOL

>i ate my own cum out of the pussy of the girl who took my virginity

Lol, what a cuck. You are a repressed homosexual.

You have no game. Going down on a girl after cuming in her is the equivalent of kissing her ass. You're reacting to her rather than her reacting to you.

>protip: whoever reacts the most has lower social value.

By rolling over and going to sleep, you're conveying to her that you are of higher social value than her. Girls crave that.

I bet you would draw her a bath and throw rose petals on the floor going from the bed to the bathroom you brown-nosing white knight. Did you thank her a hundred times too?

I don't get it. What's funny about that?

You probably cut your losses. She's a shrill bit with no regard for your feelings, and probably is part for the course for her. That said, I've always liked to eat them out until they come before I fuck them. Then you don't have to worry about it. Also, staying awake and going for round two never hurts. You won't come fast (if at all) because the edge is off. Between all three bouts, your up to 45 min at least....usually a pretty good session.

Probly bcuz "about 10 minutes" in virgin language, is "about 2 minutest" in the real world, faggot

Fucking hook up culture disgusts me...

Try months if you want a legit relationship. Maybe even a year or two.

Put a pic of your dick online

Yeah when I was 15 we had these things called condoms.......

You are a fucking neckbeard faggot who has no idea what you're talking about.

If you are actually serious about anything you're saying then there is no way you've even had a girl smile at you none the less touch your penis.

You shrug and announce that she's the one that got nutted in, small dick or not. If people try and make fun of not lasting long enough tell them you got yours so it doesn't matter.

Make her feel like a used slut in public. That's what an alpha does.

>Go back to that fucking bar
>If you know what time ex bitch will be there, go at that time
>Find a bitch more attractive then ex bitch. More attractive isn't even a requirement tbh. Just find a new bitch.
>Make sure ex bitch sees you with your new bitch, don't acknowledge her presence though, no matter what
>Take new bitch home and get some succ and fucc
>Best case scenario, ex bitch texts, calls, or tries to talk to you, take her back if you want
>Worst case scenario, you have some new pussy

Finally, jack off more, get your endurance up, imagine your grandmothers saggy fucking flapjacks when you're balls deep in some good pussy, whatever fucking makes you last longer faggot.

What are you on user? Oh, virginity...
Social value? What does that have to do with the bedroom? Social value is what gets you there and dominance is what keeps you there. But hey, believe what you want, just more for the rest of us.

Side note: yes. I would draw us a bath, and I'd even litter the house with dead flowers if that's what made her feel special and turned her on. I'd probably even thank her for being my precious slut as well.

Denounce her as a thot in public and backhand a bitch

Why don't you sue her for purposely destroying reputation or atleast go for a restraining order. The option where you don't have to move.

Only virgins here. I think coming after 10 minutes is not fast and absolutely enough. I could easily last longer but I do not want to.

grab a knife with you next time and make columbine look like a fucking joke

Tits or Get The Fuck Out

carry on with life. still frequent the bar. if anyone believes the rumor then you know they are stupid enough to believe a rumor. if anyone makes fun of you say you want meto prove it and show them a time stamp picof ur cock u have on ur phone. say i have it to help me pick up sluts at bars like the one that i picked up here before

Fucking decapitate her, user. Bring her head to the bar you mentioned in a plastic bag, toss it onto the floor, unzip fly, pull out your dick, and say "She's a liar and a whore". After that, it's up to you.

Suck my dick, ho. You don't wanna try me, get your ass robbed.

dont apologize for using her as a bucket, they dont think thats hot.

There really is no defense.

If you publicly call her out on lying about you'll only create more drama for people to talk about some it more.
Might as well shoot yourself in the foot.

If trips op must do this

She sounds retarded and annoying. I hope for your sake you wore a condom. Sounds like you dodged a giant bullet to your life. Just don't chase after stupid bitches dude. You live and you learn.

Why? Can't handle it?

just ignore, if you bring more attention to it you will only get more shit on you. you atleast lost your virginity and saw her true colors so i wouldnt say its a bad situation

Your ex girlfriend is clearly a bitch. Move on. Only advice that will work.

OP move on, she is just a whore

Either before you cum or after just eat her pussy tickle her clit until she orgasms. Very simple, don't be a selfish cunt.

Want some real advice dude?
Don't even bother addressing her or her existence. People like that, not females in general. But human beings like that you just have to ignore. Eventually people will see you were the bigger man if you didn't contribute to it.
I've had lots of girls, even one or two that tried embarrassing me and ended up embarrassing themselves. Anyone that truly knows me knows me. Not some bitch I had relations for a night or two. Right now, I have two of the best women ever and even one with a kid. But I love her a lot, more than anything in life. Just shrug that dumb bitch off dude, show her that her own stupidity is going to fuck her up. Which in all honesty it will. You're smarter than that, so remain the smarter person..

Lotta those in the world. Lol

you should try suicide

Keep going to the bar man. Your dick aint small. If she does that yelling bullshit again, just respond with the truth. "No, I'm not. Now leave me alone."

(You)

Plus bro, it was your first time. Still fucked though.

Move along, you live you learn. If you think you might get some that night, jerk off in the afternoon, it'll help your game.

As a married man it's been about 12 years since my last date, 3 weeks seems a little quick for me, she's probably riddled with STI's.

Bump

No. It's because anyone who's going to insult you publicly with the intent to hurt you isn't worth your time. That's something that's been ingrained in her by that age, it's highly unlikely that she'll change her ways. Therefore, it's not worth it.

Use your dick on as many women as possible.

Turn it around tell all your friends she like weird shit. Make stuff up. Tell people she had to wear a horse harness and get treated like a horse had to eat carrots and shit during and after. Put that shit up her was while you were fucking her. And if they make fun of you for being small be like a school bus is small in a cave. Tell people she is wicked lose and smells like cheese. She admitted to fucking you. Nows your chance to turn the tables

WAHAHAHA GEY youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU

you've had your fun, that's all that matters.

Obviously she is and always was a mole. Dont feel badly you prob dodged a bullet. Just tell ppl she was a wizards sleeve.

Flip it back on her. Say she got pissed off you wouldn't fist her,like she was augered out by horse dick, and normal sizes no longer do the trick, so she is claiming you got a small dick. Make her sound like an absolute freak.

Damn I was just watching this movie. Is this you, OP?
youtu.be/q7XlmBjKL8Q?t=46

youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0

lmao. This.

So much this. hahahahaha