How's the heat?

What department?

How often do you have to lix your pubs?

Fuckin brutal
CS

Every God damn day

Why you'll so nice

Because that's how you keep customers and why be a dick at work

I moved to Florida for work for a few years. Now I'm back North, but I'll always miss Publix.

I like it. One of the better jobs I've had. Those baggerr bitches. Underage tight ass. What store did you work at?

I'm in Atlanta but I actually like the company. Mostly good friendly people

am a fellow emplyee of publix, the fucking christ am i doing wrong to where every other motherfucker is getting like 30 hours and im gettin like 20 at best? seems like some bullshit.

If you work at the one I did, then you would no doubt know who I am from what i wrote above(unless you just started a few months ago). But oh well, idgaf. Lol.

But Davenport, FL. Store 879

Hby?

What department do you work in?

Marietta GA. Store 725

I'm gonna go draw Nazi symbols and wording in the males bathroom stalls now you faggot. I'm literally like a 15 minute drive away. Probably gonna shit in the sink too. Hope you have to clean it. Gonna screen shot this and tape it to the wall.

Nice. I wonder, if you're a bagget, do you get tips?

I worked as a bagger for awhile. I, along with coworkers, would pull in $50-200 in tips per night. It was a busy ass store FILLED with tourists.

Please do and Come tomorrow. It would be a dream

Lol, they're closed, user.

What's your neighborhood?

No. Cs desk. We're a neighrborhood grocery store so refular customers who dont tip

>please come tomorrow.

Niggah I ain't stupid. Clearly you don't work tomorrow.

Wait. Nigger, I don't even work there anymore. Kek

Then come on friday. Ill find a way to get out of cleaning it. I'll get the keks

I live off old lake Wilson.

Actually. Ima buy a shitton of super glue and glue this post to the stall...

At least buy it from our store

I used to work at the Gainesville store

nah its like .99 cent for a cheap four pack at the walmart on 27.

Then you get a citation, dumbass.

You think they wont watch the camera and see you walking in/out at specified time?

citation for what faggot? they'd have to prove I actually did anything, and since there's no cameras in the bathrooms, they can't prove shit.

I do say. This thread just got good.

Thank you sir.

Yooo ATL

I used to go every chance I got when I was in Florida. Now I live in Atlanta and shop there only.

Gotta go install toilet cams

Dubs decides what I write on OP's bathroom stall.

What part of town?

Fuck Todd jones

"blowjobs. call [Your number]"

Nigger dicks

Trips make it so

AWWW so close, I asked for dubs, not trips.

Gtfo, you attention seeking queer.

I don't have any questions just want to say publix subs are the best.

Any sex between workers?

Stay mad...

>piles on lettuce.
life's too short to pretend to be a fucking rabbit user.

Thanks. Love em

Actually atlanta or ? whats yer zipcode so i know to avoid that publix.

Quads of truth.

I just want to say that you southern retards are retarded.

"Oh subway. Ok they're called subs!! Bc subway haha durrrrr"

No you stupid fucks, they're called hoagies.

this
shit's ace

you don't deserve these digits

No. But there's lots of underage baggers that like to rub their asses on your dick when you try to squeeze into a register

Oh god these digits!

no one cares, fag

are you serious?
15, 16, 17 year old girls grinding up on you at work??

I should work at publix!

My dream of making a successful thread has been realized

At least at my store. I think it's cause I'm 21 and they just want to flirt with an older guy. My dick doesn't complain

Yes. I've fucked a girl from a different deptrtment. I could've fucked many more, but fucked up by fucking the first one, and letting it get out.

The grocery manager is now dating a CS teamleader.

The assistant store manager is dating CS manager.

My buddy, grocery clerk, fucked a cashier.

Etc. Etc.

Literally everyone was fucking everyone. It's like high school.

i'm 23, could i still get 18+ pussy?

Fuck you faggit. You're just rustled that you only have shit tier stores with angry shitty workers

Yeah. Just shower and get a decent hair cut

No, they're called grinders you fucking moron!

Publix calls them subs so they are subs. Quit being a faggot.

thx, gonna sign up then

How often do the girls get hit on at the stores? By non employees? I always bet a lot...one reason why I never hit on em.

Of course. Publix is probably the easiest place to get laid. At least, the one I worked at was.

It's supposedly difficult to get a job there, though. Good luck, user. May the Gods of pussy heaven bless you.

kek, is this you faggot?

linkedin.com/in/daniel-jordan-431526a8

Didn't you try to own someone with bad kidneys the other day we found out it was you?

You're right, lots. But they hand out their numbers whenever asked. I don't know how often they actually fuck customers though. But I'm sure if you keep making appearances, you'll definitely get one to chill

Cool. I always an figured they are pretty prude like.

Not often. Today though one of the grindy girls started running to give a customer they're bag and she has a fat ass. One girl said she'd never seen her run. The customer I was checking out told her that she ran fine but that we weren't looking at her legs. He was at least in his seventies

No. I work with a guy who's just as autistic though

Well, it's just like any girl that you meet.

We both had different publix culturesYours sounds like it fucking sucks.

Fuck that place

Eh. Pretty chill. Just no fucking on the clock

>Well, it's just like any girl that you meet.

Hah. So pasty and kinda boney. And looks a lot like a hand?

do you think publix is racist?

I always shop at publix but a few months ago i shopped at a win dixie right accrossed the street. The publix was (and always is 90% white) the win dixie had all black workers

whats up

You gotta show up for work and pass a drug test at publix.

I think we come across as being pretty pricey and so mostly older white people tend to shop there. Also they're usually in upper mid clad areas. However we have a ratio of about 35% white, 25% black, 25% Brazilian, 10% Mexican and 5% asian

i meant workers

but it did seem like mainly black people at the win dixie right accrossed the street. Was a bit odd