Blood.Father.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Blood.Father.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

It's VOD Friday and there's only 2 releases worth checking out. This is one of them.

Based Mel back in form.

I am seeing this tonight in the cinemas.

You people ought to support the film industry rather than download everything.

I already know of one director who has been forced to quite because hardly any were buying his movies and just dowloading.

Of course I am referring mainly to the indie market. If you are a non Hollywood director then it is a lot harder to make money and sell your movie if everyone is just going to download it

>I am seeing this tonight in the cinemas.

What a retard. It's free.

>You people ought to support the film industry rather than download everything

Who the fuck even cares about this unless you're a homosexual, woman or liberal arts major?

i don't think cinemas are showing Blood Father in my shit country

can i download it?

>Mel Gibson

Has he apologized for saying nigger yet?

Yeah, but it's the Jews who aren't forgiving.

Who's the director?

>Based Mel back in form.

If you like him so much why are you not only pirating his movie yourself but promoting it on here so others can do the same? You are literally hurting his career and comeback to prominence.

If there is ONE actor that could use people going out to watch his movies it's Brendan Fraser, but Mel is a close second.

Is this cam?

>Start torrent
>0 seeds

>B action movie kino

No thank you.

>If you like him so much why are you not only pirating his movie yourself but promoting it on here so others can do the same? You are literally hurting his career and comeback to prominence.

Because that's literally how little of a fuck I give about supporting movies. Even if I like them, I won't pay for them.

>being this retarded

Just fucking kill yourself.

Uwe Boll.

He was going to make a Postal 2, Assault on Wallstreet 2 but can't now because he doesn't have enough money or profit due to people downloading his other movies.

i wouldn't dare download a movie by or starring mel

fuck you OP

>not liking based Mel

Go choke on a nigger's cock you faggot.

fucking numale kike libtard nigger cuck kys

you should pay for it, you dick gargling fags

support your favorite artists, retards

>you should pay
i wonder who could be behind this post

>support your favorite artists, retards

No, you dumb liberal arts major. Only a complete retard would pay for something that is free.

Shit, nice.

>If there is ONE actor that could use people going out to watch his movies it's Brendan Fraser, but Mel is a close second.

I did not see that coming. Hearty kek.

I'm downloading it but buying 3 copies of it on three different iTunes accounts.
I want to show the world that they are missing out on Mel "The Gasser" Gibson.

Someone upload it to PTP already.

You know the image is true.

Will Blood Father be on VOD today or was that just rumors?

I really want to see it, but the closest theater that's playing it is 35 miles away and a fucking drive in. I don't want to torrent a based Mel movie.

The source is rarbg and since it's public, it's only at 34%

>taking something because it can be had for free
>never spending
>calling others jewish

good try, it's fine if you do this but let's not pretend

We just announced the VOD leak you dumb nigger. So yes, it came out at midnight and was already leaked.

>rarbg
Fucking public shits and their slow connections.

I don't think clicking on random links on fucking Sup Forums is a smart idea.

Come on guys, Mel needs us to watch this in theaters

>supporting the kikes

Sorry but I'm not a dumb goy. The "you don't want to be the same as him" is a Jewish way of getting away with shit while dumb goyim lose out to the smarter Jew.

What's wrong with le hacker known as Sup Forums? I'll have you know I've been here for a couple of weeks already and he's actually a pretty nice guy!

Blame the studio or whoever decided a limited release was a good idea.

Uwe boll makes fucking garbage movies so i really don't care

There's no link here you stupid nigger. That's why we post the filename, so you can google it and get it independently.

I never mentioned goys

but you describe yourself as not one

where were you triggered?

Any recommended VPNs?

I got caught the last time I torrented something.

Nobody is monitoring this tiny movie you idiot. This isn't Game of Thrones.

Just being cautious

Don't be a meany

>there's only 2 releases worth checking out
What's the other one?

VPN isn't necessary for a movie like this. They monitor big blockbusters, not indie films. You can download indie films all fucking day and night and nobody would know.

That's good to hear.

I got a DMCA from my internet provider the day kat got taken down because I torrented Skyrim the night before. That's probably why.

>I got a DMCA from my internet provider the day kat got taken down because I torrented Skyrim the night before. That's probably why.

Skyrim is very high profile. It was not smart to download that from a public tracker. Use private trackers instead or something that isn't public trackers. A VPN is not worth buying unless you are downloading Game of Thrones on Pirate Bay or are extremely paranoid.

Yeah. I wasn't the brightest bulb, but I'm figuring it out. I'm just not a huge fan of not supporting people I like, like Mel Gibson.

I guarantee you that you can download this torrent right now and nothing will happen to you. Just use your head next time.

Don't worry, user.

Just as long as you promise to buy Blood Father on Blu-Ray when it's released, all is forgiven.

I promise, s-sir.

My city only has two theaters and neither of them are showing it.

If the distributors don't make the effort to get it to me I won't make an effort to pay for it.

>grown men crying about wanting to pay for a movie

shut the fuck up already. spend your money on something of value, not this stupid shit.

Why should he?

mcunnyhey suicide forest

I Am Not A Serial Killer. Not leaked yet.

VIRUS, DON'T DOWNLOAD
VIRUS, DON'T DOWNLOAD
VIRUS, DON'T DOWNLOAD
VIRUS, DON'T DOWNLOAD
VIRUS, DON'T DOWNLOAD

what did you mean by this

>In a small Midwestern town, a troubled teen with homicidal tendencies must hunt down and destroy a supernatural killer whilst keeping his own inner demons at bay.
Is this an anime?

>Lionsgate damage control

>Mel Gibson
>B movie

You've unwittingly just given the best argument for piracy I've ever seen.

>stealing and not buying Mel Gibson movies
I hope you get raped by a wild pack of niggers, user.

Nice Mel meme bro

Thanks, I hope one day to rise up in the memester academy

I'm gonna try to see it in the cinema as well, hope I manage to catch it. Annoying that it's at so few places and so few showtimes.

>Uwe boll makes fucking garbage movies so i really don't care

You haven't seen
>Darfur
>Tunnel Rats
>Heart of America
>Blackwoods
>Stoic
>Rampage

You can't judge him if you have only watched his video game adaptions

Don't be a dickhead

Blood Father (2016) 720p WEB-DL - 800MB - ShAaNiG

i'd love to support based Mel but this isn't getting a release here

Next big VOD release is out.

>I.Am.Not.a.Serial.Killer.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Discussion:

>from the director of the Assault on Precinct 13 remake
I recall that movie not being that bad.

>Blood Father (2016) 720p WEB-DL - 800MB - ShAaNiG
>Grabbing shitty reencodes
Why do you faggots do this?

They are NEETs who think 3GB is a lot because they use a 60GB hard drive on their mom's old desktop.

Poverty

>Why do you faggots do this?
I didn't, though. It was just the only entry in HD Movies on TPB and it slightly pissed me off.

So there are some release every Friday or is it the 1st time ?

I'm a NEET.

Hahahaha there's no fucking way there's such a thing as a human Uwe Boll fan, go back to your planet

>not paying for a mel gibson movie
you're a degenerate

uwe bolls not the director you fucking dipshits, you all got memed. jesus christ google literally shows the director just by searching "blood father"

>i wouldn't dare download a movie by or starring mel

i'm tired and thought 'mel' was 'me!' and i laughed at the ridiculousness of the statement until i realised you said mel

>it's a Mel Gibson is saving his daughter episode
what's up with this

Too many spooks and beaners in town lately.
Time for the Melraiser to raise mel.

Mel is worth like 400 million $, it's not like he won't be able to eat or anything if this flops. But, it might hurt his chances of making more movies, and I'd like to see him in more shit and also him to make his own shit again. And still I am not paying.

>in the name of the king: the last mission
>An modern-day assassin, wanting out, is hired for one final job - to kidnap the kids of a local businessman. Things go haywire when it turns out he's chosen to return to the Middle Ages and bring back order to a kingdom in chaos.

isn't Uwe making this turds as a tax evasion or to embezzle money or something? I read that somewhere, he makes a lot of dosh iirc

Fuck, this thread just reminded me of based Get the Gringo

time to rewatch

no idea desu senpai
>bailout: the age of greed
>Jim, an average New Yorker, lives with a sick but loving wife. Suddenly, everything changes when the economy crashes and causes him to lose everything. Filled with anger and rage, Jim goes to seek revenge for the life taken from him.

Same here, I really liked the movie.

how is it, lads?

a high quality leak of a small movie not in awards season?

hmm

Pretty good rural neo-noir, something like in the tier of Edge of Darkness in quality, Gibson and the qutie daughter are great

2/5

>starring my favorite That Guy

not much screen time but I am pleased

Thanks for telling me this OP.

K I N O
I
N
O

>trailer getting shot up with him and his honey still inside

that can't have been a coincidence

You mean it's a poke at Lethal Weapon?

i dont get it

Time to watch some Melkino lads

>mfw only 11 minutes left
>mfw I want to wait for my roommate to come home from work so we can watch together
>mfw he'll be home in about 8 hours

I don't usually watch movies in theaters, but for Based Mel, I will use my wallet to stick it to the jews.