How the hell are kids nowadays so sexually awakended early on?

How the hell are kids nowadays so sexually awakended early on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the internet

is that a bad thing?

I like to think that I'm doing my part

what is early on? 12-14 is normal to start be sexually active.

no its fucking not unless its masturbation
you are retarded.

>assblated 25+ virgin speaks out against being well adjusted

Kids were fuckin when i was in middle school, thats about 13

pre-pubescence is not a normal time to be sexually active... I don't care one where or the other, but you are wrong.

Not that user but I believe the stat is around 20% of sexually active teens lose their virginity before 14

Yeah I have a real problem with a niece of mine who just loves to lay on my stomach and try grind her "area" on me. Shes tried to make out with me too on a few occasions
Shes only 8
Where did she learn this?

How the hell is she "sexually awakened" in that picture?

Lol this...

Were you really not getting laid at 13?

Society teaches girls that they're valued by their looks

if you are getting laid in middle school the girl is a hoe. you are delusional and a pedophile who gets his info from the internet. (I'm 14)

you have to realize people also go through puberty early on, some might start at 11 some might start later. I don' think im wrong because im speaking of personal experiences of when I was in middle school.

Hahahaha good one man
Good but true
Too true

Well, I don't want to be that guy, but there's this 11 year old boy I know who's been sucking one of his friend's dick since he was 10.

He's not even "gay" in the strictest sense of the word, he says he just like it, and he doesn't act faggy or anything.

I'm hearing about kids as young as 9 already fiddling with their friends in sleepovers, so I don't really know what you know, but if you think kids and early teens aren't sexually active, you're living in a bubble.

That's because they are

mods please

my dads male classmate had a child when he was 12, and it was like 70s
keep on being wizard

I was 9 years old when my best friend and I started sucking each others dicks. I finally convinced the girl next door to do it when I was 12 and could finally cum. Any age is perfectly normal, but not necessarily common.

Enjoy your ban, faggot.

>Says the virgin

What? Luckeyyy...

It is her instinct, a female naturally desires to pleasure a man's penis.

>if you are getting laid in middle school the girl is a hoe
Yeah, that's stating the obvious.

>you are delusional and a pedophile who gets his info from the internet
Not really. Back when I was 14 the vast majority of my friends were already experienced, except the weirdos and ugly ones.

I remember having my first experiences at around 12 and was constantly seeking for opportunities to engage other kids in sex play.

You're probably not 14, but if you believe the shit you just said, you definitely don't know what are you talking about.

Because they are

This

Im a dude and lost my virginity at 12

I was the first of my friends but it only took a year or two for them all to catch up

this

Yeah she has pushed her luck with me sometimes.
Grabbed my dick once or twice too...
And she just loves to show me her "special area" when we alone

Good question. Have you asked her parents about it?

yeah in the mid 90s when i was in HS i knew a bunch of 12-14yo sluts hell even when i was in jr high there were sluts. i remember a girl in one of my math class who sat by a group of us guys and one day we were talking about dating and stuff and she just goes on about dating this 20yo and shes only 13 but she goes on about fucking and sucking his cock and swallowing and so on

you got a lovely future ahead of you user
just hold out til she's old enough

kill marry fuck

I guess your right.
I feel like its escalating tho and she might want sex one day

When they wake up, it's right in front of them.

Stop sexualizing children you fuck.

Yeah they told me to keep an eye on her and report anything she does

I guess so. 12 is legal in my country

they've always been. Read books from past era, they're filled with lewd kids

I suppose it's always been like this. Children discovering their sexuality seems more apparent nowadays, because they have more means to communicate about it and express it than ever before.

>How the hell are kids nowadays so sexually awakened early on?

dedication and perseverance, user

I was sexually aware when i was like 8 it honestly sucked. If anyone wants to hear a fucked up story let me know.

OP IS A PEDO youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU

fucking kek

>nowadays
You're completely out of touch with reality if you think this is anything new.

When I was in first grade I heard someone mentioning to my mother about one of our classmates who would hide in the basement of her parent's house and take off her panties for them.

If you don't believe me, I saw with my own eyes the my 8yo neighbor and another boy doing all kinds of gay shit in their backyard, around 10 years ago, and they would do it every fucking day, for a very fucking long time. Sometimes it was only the two, and other times there was a girl with them.

Kids have been doing this shit since forever. When I was 10, for example, I was taking a shower at a friend's house, he was 8, and he and his 5 year old brother, forced the box's door open just to grab my junk. Really, I've seen and heard about so much shit involving just kids that if anyone really thinks this is something "new" you can certainly call them out on it.

They always were.
You yanks have just pushed your idea of a sexual age further and further away from its actual inception because of your worrying tendency to prolong childhood/immaturity way beyond all sensible limits.
Also your chronic, debilitating sex-afraid.
I pity you.

The internet, movies, video games, etc.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ

Just look at the TV shows the Jews force down their throats. This show aimed at 8 year olds has drugs and twerking.

I don't think girls intentionally sexualize themselves at this age. You're the one viewing them sexually.

>because we were not all once 12 years old

piss off you repressed little runt I was your age back in 04 and there was nothing wrong with getting laid regardless of gender

dont project if youre sexually frustrated and havent found anyone to pop your sour cherry just because youre still a virgin doesnt mean they are too

You're living in a bubble, dude.

any discord?

Maybe its just makeup and clothes that makes it appear that way.

theyre not wearing booty shorts just because they can fit more of them in their drawers

Good. You guys have sincere rapport about her sexual development. And they say therapists are still valid...

You know what I just realized? My dad was priming my sexuality as a kid by making me share the shower with my older sister.

I like to aim it at 8 yr olds as well

I just don't get why people are trying so desperately to sell this idea that no one under 18 is EVER sexually active.

Are these people being paid to spread this shit here? Anyone with any sense of reality knows that's completely bullshit.

>tfw never had a sister
>tfw late bloomer because of this
>tfw virgin til 24
>tfw still no good with women

it's the female dominance hierarchy, that's why it starts when they hit puberty

this thread, fucking kek

So...a non-bloomer?

>My dad was priming my sexuality by making me share a shower with my older sister
>My dad was priming his wallet

fixed that for you. kek

>making me share the shower with my older sister
there are many MANY weebs that would give up their overworked balls to live the dream you did

I spoke to her about it. She knows its sorta wrong and what she does is private.
We have a good connection

this
please post pic of sister I may have you two in my cp collection

What's funny about it?

Alright.
What's her name, ass-hat?

Take it you didn't know any mexicans growing up...

"Normal" is a majority concept.
One of our neighbors told my mother that her daughter started her periods at 9yo. So what's "normal"?
Porking your sister/daughter is "normal" in some societies.

Well, as a blood relative there is only one thing you can really do. Pull out.

>(I'm 14)
From your opinions I find this easy to believe.
Stop parroting what you hear and think for yoursellf.

Her name is what the shit does it matter

Sure.

>14
MODS

>Where did she learn this?
The fact is, most of the time when kids act out sexually like this, they've been molested.

It isn't necessarily the case, but the likelihood is high than she has been or is being molested.

So. In the 5th grade there was this neighbor kid who was about a year older than me and got me to rub dicks together and sucked on me a few times; tried to get me to do butt stuff but I thought that was the grossest possible thing so I didn't.

At the time I really had -no idea- what the fuck was going on, part from the general excitement of doing something that seemed like something I wasn
t supposed to be doing and the fact that it kinda felt good to have my wiener in a mouth.

I felt pretty goddamn weird about it got a long damn time. Still do, really. But I realized after having talked to some friends about it, a lot of kids do this kind of shit with each other. It's pretty weird any way you look at it, but as an adult, I have two, somewhat contradictory thoughts on the matter.

Kids do dumb shit all the time without really having any idea what they're doing. Like I clearly recall trying to put my dick in various things just to see what it felt like, not because I wanted to fuck them or that I had even the first clue what the fuck sex was. For all I knew it was just when people laid on top of each other and bit each others faces until the woman made a baby.

But in retrospect the only way someone that age could even conceive of some of the stuff this kid was trying to get me to do would be if they were being sexually abused. I'm an oldfag so this was way before you could just google titties and rub one out. and while I don't feel like *I* was being abused, the more I think about it, the more probable it seems that the other kid most certainly was being abused and had internalized at least some of it.

Dude ended up being a real fuckup. Both him and his brother had fairly severe emotional problems their whole lives and the elder of the two recently died as a result of years of severe alcohol abuse. The other one can't hold down a job long enough to pay child support for his two kids. (Different women.)

Im not a direct blood relative tho :/

You'd remember her name. It's pretty unique considering where she's lived.

this! i apparently was the odd one out in my family they would always be saying shit like "why dont you have a girlfriend yet?" I didnt start dating till my junior year. I just didnt care eough let me enjoy my childhood.

Nah I dont think she was. I asked her in depth about all that shit to try and figure ger out. Shes a super happy and energetic girl. Shes just horny af it seems

MODS NODS NOMDS MOMD MOMS MODS

Wat

SHIT; I mistook you for another user. This is speaking. Sorry, bro.

You've stopped going outside?

But even as an uncle, your genetics are close enough to her father/mothers to have a high chance of producing retarded offspring. So it's a good idea to pull out unless your plan is to overwelm the world with still more autismos.