Any anons ever been close to death? I almost got close to being trapped in a fire. Will greentext if anyone's interested

Any anons ever been close to death? I almost got close to being trapped in a fire. Will greentext if anyone's interested

Anyone?
Bumping with tits

Wish I had time to tell all but yes, I'm very lucky.

Highway car crash and too much candy from strangers at a festival while taking my own candy and ended up in hospital and got hit in side of the head by huge metal shit when I worked on a drilling rig and if it hadn't hit hard hat just right before my skull it would have popped me like a melon.

Have almost drowned on two occasions, can confirm, is terrible. Narrowly avoided being shot by something of a spree shooter.

Fell head-first off of a bunk bed once when I was a teenager. If I had landed wrong, I probably would have broken my neck.

I choked on a lollypop once.

some time last summer, my blood sugar spiked super high and i didn't eat fast enough the next morning to compensate for the crash. i passed out, went temporarily blind and deaf, had trouble breathing. by some miracle i managed to down enough OJ and sausage to recover.
i'm not even diabetic, my sleeping and eating schedules were just super fucked at the time.

a couple times when i was a kid, just messing around with belts and stuff, one got fastened around my neck. i barely got it off before losing consciousness.

Felt like I'd gotten kicked in the chest by a fucking horse or something

I think I'll steal your pic, OP for "weirdest boner".

I once had an overcooked stromboli. A small piece of the bread fell from my fork as I was trying to bite it and instantly got lodged into my airway, thus preventing me from inhaling. Baby-mama just watched with this detached fascination as I slowly turned red, then purple, then as everything was going black, I jammed half my hand down my own throat and broke the piece. Then I gasped for a few minutes and the waitstaff asked if I was okay, which she immediately said, "yeah, we're okay."

I think the bitch wanted me dead.

That's not tits, but omagaaaaa HnnnGGGH!

actually, i really want a gif of that if you have one

yup, my heart stopped beating for almost 3 minutes during a surgery last year...not that i remember anything of it.

>down enough OJ and sausage

fucking kek

i basically passed out as i was getting breakfast. one second, carrying a plate and feeling kind of sick, next thing i know i'm on the floor and losing my senses.
eventually i figured out what it was and started trying to eat and drink to get sugar in my system. sucrose in the OJ, protein in the sausages.

yeah i get it...the way it was phrased made me chuckle.

Why does death have a boner?

nothing like a good giggle while talking about near-death experiences.
it actually didn't feel that bad other than the whole 'i'm dying' thing. for a moment, i actually considered just closing my eyes and letting go.

Here's a more detailed story with some of my previous luck medically

Tonight I almost choked on raw garlic

I tried to eat a poptart whole in one bite, and I once choked on a hotdog with no one around.

when I was first born my mom owned a couple of boa snakes, I don't recall exactly what type, but anyways one weekend my mom went away on a business trip and my grandma was watching me.

Around midnight one of the boas escaped his cage and found his way into my room, my grandma just happened to wake up and check on me at the time and when she walked in my room the boa was climbing up the side of my crib. Grandma put a laundry basket over snakey and when mom got home she gave them away.

But that's my boring story

Almost choked twice, when I was little a shark was behind be and my pops punched the shit out of it, while driving lost control and did 2 donuts on highway luckily it was late at night, accidentally drank a water that had so much chlorine in it that I lost the ability to speak for some time and had to get stomach pumped.