quite nice

in case no one saw the flat brown qt in the previous thread

ugh

Romans were never in Ireland or Scotland

Oh jolly !
I was nearly selfish there !

*wipes forhead*

girls und panzer lads

is that the one run by the guy that was married to a leftist jew?

>WE WUZ AQUEDUCTS AND SHIT!

ordered some jimmy john's

Yeah

saw it

sucked

weebs are right wing weirdos

As I write these words, you are six years old. I am thirty. I am in my prime, but I know already I'll never teach you how to shoot a bow, nor how to ride a horse or care for a sword. I'll never take you on a raid nor fishing.

I took a wound to my knee during the last raid. It's taken a turn for the worse. It shouldn't have taken more than a few days to heal over... but something got in my blood. Wound's full of pus, stinks. I'm losing feeling. The druids say it's beyond their help, and that I'll bleed to death if they cut off my leg.

So I'm preparing for death. You're in for some tough years, lad. Our family's got a great many enemies. I've defended you against them, but now you'll be on your own. Perhaps someone will help you - and perhaps not. That's why I've had part of our goods hidden - in Old Ule's house, under the floorboards. That way no one can take it from you, no one can steal it - and you can dig it up once you're all grown. I've asked your mother to give you this letter after you start your eighteenth spring.

You take that silver, son. Buy yourself a fine blade, some armour, a horse. Raid the Continent. Exact revenge on the men who did you wrong after my death. Make me proud.

I never told you this, but I always felt i: I love you, Janne. I hope one day we'll meet in the halls of Freya's eternal green garden and you'll tell me about your life, The life I was not able to see.

would you shag me, lads?

You have to remember, Japan is mostly mountains, and Britain is mostly flat.

pretty sure you're a male. no thanks x.

wtf?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39598979

FUCK THE UK

Would but I prefer long hair.

Let it grow, you'll look better

Cute brown boy.

preferred fash the nation

Japan is nicer though

fat cam

I support anything called a "hellfire missile" being used as much as possible. Seriously. That sounds too cool not to use.

alri luv

Most people in the UK live in between Liverpool and London

Nonce

Corbyn.

>Japan is nicer though

really interested in linguistics lads
what do?

NEED to burn it all down with the help of the lads

I dont know what it is exactly, but seeing their flimsy autistic villages just makes me want to set it all on fire

feeling very sad rn

ahh, pricing of weapons. will calculate how many junior doctors could have been trained based with those numbers and present that uncritically as proof that we have our priorities wrong.

wrong

she's like 35

Someone do a faceapp of kev

>sandnigger gasses other sandniggers
>fat gook starves other gooks
>americans and russians seem willing enough to go to war over this

whats up xx

NONCE

roses are red
ink is black
do me a favor
go sit on a tack

a capuccino please, not too much cream, thank you

Watching this documentary series lads

youtube.com/watch?v=ykvW_KrK2uw

It is about settling the American west and it is Brilliant. Wish I were a pioneer desu

ugly brown boy?

>HEY THERE DELILAH WHAT'S IT LIKE IN NEW YORK CITY

french is literally the worst language I know of. It's in a absolute middle-ground that makes it unwieldy, boring and unaesthetic as hell.
It doesn't have the modularity of the German, Latin or Russian but is plagued by suffixation. It can't match the plasticity of the English language that would allow for novel yet understandable uses of words. It doesn't embrace vowels like Italian or Spanish do, instead relying on bland and uniform sounds.
The fact I was born and currently live around people who blabber endlessly in this pathetic excuse of a language makes me fight the urge to sew their mouths shut everyday. That's not even accounting for the fact that french literature and philosophy has always been a complete shitshow inexplicably graced by the likes of Maupassant or Baudelaire that were hampered by the very words they had to use. I wish their works had been originally written in any other language.
The only case I know of a decent prose using french is Fernand Braudel. It remains a mystery to me how an historian, as opposed to a writer, could somehow make a readable text in this insult to humanity that is the French language.

had wanked twice last night lads on a drunken romp

feeling a bit weak today

*hugs u*

Hhnnngggggg...

that reminds me

I should have a wank

janned from all baords for posting a fucking easter toad

thanks

QuebeciANO

>Chomsky
desu drinking out of the toilet for a bit would probably be more useful.

Escúchame chinga tu madre, nunca me encontrarás

lol i know the feeling

What they fail to consider, is how shit it is being a doctor , which is why fewer people opt to go through the nightmare that is medicine for the privilege of working long hours with sick people

A/S/L?

OBSESSED

Easter?

cool moire swimsuit

someone run this guy through this app

But Japan is objectively better than the UK by almost every metric. This is not a fedora statement, I still love my country.

What did he mean by this?

Chomsky is the seminal work on linguistics mate

hope theresa keeps her beak out of these ones cant be fucked with more war aha x

even with all the advancements we've made in mobile technology, browsing the internet on a phone is still an abysmal experience.

every time you make fun of Muslims on Sup Forums a child dies in Syria of shame

watched battle royale when i was about 8 and I still blame the fight between the bully girl and the tracksuit girl for my intense yellow fever

Have absolutely woeful chest insertions brehs

Just poked my erect penis through the neighbour's letterbox and shouted "special fucking delivery"

listening to music and drinking alcohol

that's too young to be watching battle royale
and as if you sat through a subtitled film at that age

The feelings of foreigners are more important than canadian lives.

quarter jap here confirming, glad i dont live there though life is hell over there so childhood would have been shit, unis a doss once you get in though
delete your account trudeau

starting to believe our "elected" leaders are being selected by tptb purely for their degrees of comedy

And yet phoneposting is easily superior for this site

Didn't terrorists literally control half of Syria and Iraq which has taken most of the world to defeat? Also Northern Nigeria and North Ireland are ruined due to terrorism.

jajajaj fucking scumbags..

Hmm

not your facebook status fuck off

sometimes i imagine moving to west africa and impregnating hundreds of black qts with my white babies

they'd call me "the man who saved africa"

not a fan of how criticism of a barbaric ideology is being construed as hate and fear of muslims who mostly don't practice the barbaric parts

getting sick of this nobhead's pretentious moral posturing

Tom Petty The Best?

*school life

i poked my erect penis in your mums letterbox and gave her my special delivery.

>ruined due to terrorism
Ahh please don't about my home like that, thanks x

what drink? x

fuck off m8 we have no topic for this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=J5fRRfKsr6U

aww poor tim has no hot water

their lives don't matter, they're brown

my mousepad wrist rest thing is made out of some sort of rubber, feels like a silicone implant

Gonna be grilling up some sausages and steaks here soon. Wow!

hehe mum jokes

alri seamus