Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Is Michael Jackson a Nigger?

Yay or Nay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-qUMzMVzdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no he's a skeleton

yes. he is a misguided, confused, and dead nigger.

how do you wash sharpie off of your dick without rubbing alcohol

No...

You're gonna need to suck that out.

Nah, he was a white pedo alien

Well, he certainly never failed to play the race card when he was being accused of pedophilia or when his album sales were shit in later years, even though no one has seen him as "black" since about 1987.

he was peter pan

Can someone give me a rundown on what exactly happened to face again? I remember hearing something about him having a skin condition that made him white but his facial structure looks completely different.

He also had some sort of freak accident where he got burned or something. I don't remember id have to google it.

He couldn't breathe so he had multiple nose surgeries. Kept complaining and went around until he found doctors that would keep operating until his nose basically fell off and he had to use makeup and a prosthetic.

He had his entire face lasered to get rid of the hair and then later had his pubes transplanted onto his face so he could grow facial hair again.

god that is disturbing. mj should have stayed a nigger.

cool tabloids user.

He had vitiligo which is why he turned white. His eyes had never changed. the majority of why he looked so different were mostly due to the pigmentation, make up, hair, and tattoos. The only real operations he had done were the multiple nose jobs, the chin dimple and the botox. injections. Not to mention people love to post pictures of when he was 20 and under compared to when he was in his 40's. people are not taking into account the huge difference in age as well as weight gain/loss.

He also suffered from lupus.

I am essentially a Michael Jackson historian, I literally know everything possible about the guy.

whut is it with blk people and their stoopid memes? im bad? hold me down? trap music? do nigs even know what a trap is? thats based? do nigs even know whut base means?

He is the Joker.

His hero was Peter Pan. Everything he had done to himself was a deliberate attempt at becoming Peter Pan. He calls his home "Neverland" Ranch. Look at a pic of Disney's Peter Pan and you will see the resemblance. It's no big secret.

You do not know as much as you think you do.

Yes I do. Everything that is possible for me to know about him based on what I've studied, who I've spoken to and where I've traveled to. Whatever was capable for me to learn about him I have. I'm not saying I know everything about him, But I've learned everything that is possible for me to.

mentally ill nigger faggot who was born a black man but died a pedo wanna be white woman.

you are a troll of the highest degree.

care to tell us about how he legit built a childrens amusement park, lured children to stay with his, and then had pedo scat fetish endeavors with said children? mr. expert?

without this sick fuck to pay people off, all the truth has been coming out. he was the biggest scat fetishist poop pedo faggot there ever was, period.

I could elaborate on any and all aspects of his life, why he chose Sycamore Valley Ranch and rechristened it Neverland, why he created a theme park, and anything else. But if all you're going to do is pass off Cheap Tabloid trash as factual proof despite there being none then there is no point to continue with you. If you'd like to ask me a legitimate question about him then by all mans I'll answer.

you poor, sad, deluded individual. go ahead and keep defending the industry creation that is 'michael jackson'. but the actual person - the human that's not the freakjob plastic surgery ridden, thriller jacket, silly glove handed bullshit, stolen moves from Fosse garbage that you hold so high. come back when you want to talk about that guy. because all you've done is shown your love and adoration for a non existent character.

now go die. MJ was a worthless faggot who had all his biggest hits written or co-procuced bysomebody else while he raped and molested children, and the world knows it. go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-qUMzMVzdw

>believes news publications that would literally write anything controversial and add a famous person's name in the title for mad $$$

ayyy lmao faggot, I know youre not the brightest but the scheme is easy. same shit happened to pewdiepie and WSJ. the most popular, most subscribed youtuber, being torn to pieces by a news outlet. MJ, the most recognized artist around the fuckin globe, torn to pieces by literally anyone that had an interest. big names like these mean attention. attention means money, lots of it. if you believe the shit these desperate journalists say then youre nothing more than a brainwashed monkey that cant think for itself.

Why are you so hostile? You sound like someone who doesn't know how to have an adult discussion and just screams and yells obscenities without providing any unique perspective on any subject he's arguing. The only Troll is you if you're going to have that kind of attitude.

Neither. He's a dead.

Is his chin bum full of dirt? Why is it so dark?

I PLEDGE ALlIEGENCE TO THE FLAG
MICHAEL JACKSON IS A FAG
PEPSI COLA BLEW HIM UP
NOW HE'S DRINKING 7-UP
7-UP MADE HIM PEE
NOW HE'S DRINKING HI-C
HI-C MADE HIM NO BETTER
NOW HE'S DRINKING DR. PEPPER

this is a kindergarten nursery rhyme i know. it certainly can't be a coinsidence. are you people seriously debating whether jackson was or wasn't a pedo mentally ill piece of shit? because he was. fuck all of you jackson defenders, you're the scum of the earth, he raped children. FACTS.

where are the facts exactly? Besides tabloids, and money hungry con artists, and a corporation desperate to get their catalog of music publishing rights back.

Theres no Police or FBI evidence, despite the numerous raids and seizures conducted on his properties and belongings. All of which are available to view online.

Show me the facts. Tabloid articles and people "claiming" things are not facts.

burden of proof isn't on me sir. you don't get indicted without proof for shit like that with no basis behind it. doesn't happen. ever. jackson is a pedo who paid millions in hush money to his victims. and that, is provable. so please fuck off.