Be me at age 12

>be me at age 12
>going through puberty and inexhaustibly horny
>handling it like pretty much every boy does at that age: Playboy
>one day I come home from school just past 3
>have to pee so I rush towards the bathroom
>throw the door open with my pants already down around my ankles
>sister is in the bathroom, butt-ass naked because she just finished taking a shower
>you ever gotten a boner because you had to pee really bad? well I did and she immediately saw it
>she screams, calls me every name she can think of, and promises she'll tell mom and dad before shoving me out and slamming the door
>she did tell, of course, and despite my insisting I just had to pee really bad, my family instead assumes I have an unnatural attraction to my sister
>I'm confined to my room for two days before taken to a child psychologist
>she didn't believe me either - according to her, boys do not get erections because they have to pee really bad
>I'm in a youth home for four months
>not quite an institution but it was treated much the same way
>after "serving my time" I'm released but my parents don't show up for discharge
>find out after spending another day there that I have been legally relinquished to the state and am sent off to CKC
>in six years I'm never once screened for adoption and am just legally released when I turn 18
>I'm 23 now and as of yesterday I receive a letter from my birth family who hope to reconnect

I doubt there are too many of you who could relate to my story but I figured I'd greentext it anyway. I'm my own man now, Sup Forums. I have a job, I have a girlfriend, and I have a decent apartment in San Diego. Those people abandoned me over an accident that they refused to see reason on. Should I ignore it? Write them back with several pages of scribbled "fuck yous"?

Kill them

Just ignore them, they are trash. Why should you care for people that obviously don't care for you.

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

Honestly, a "bigger man" would reconnect with his family, but they really fucked you over. If I were you I'd send them one big fuck you and then pretend like they never existed.

Op if this is true kudos to you. You should send them a letter enclosed with a signed picture of your hard cock.

This is what the pedo hysteria breeds.

Everyone believes children are sick if they get a boner and look at each other naked.

cool story

I do hate them but I'm not sure I hate them enough to murder them, whether or not they deserve it.
That's probably going to be what I do. If they really want to return to my life they'll have to work a little harder than just writing a letter.

If you wanna stick it to them, mail them a bunch of pics of your erect dick, with "fuck you" written on the back of each one

i would reconnect and then try to fuck sister.

after all you did the time, why not do the crime.

also it will teach them for contacting a degenerate.

I know that I can't connect with you too much but, I think that you should at least meet them again to tell them what they did wrong. After that do what you want, I wouldnt advise you to stay with them after what you said. You just have to let them know what they did.

lel hivemind

You are no longer legally their child..

Fuck your sister.

send them a picture of your erect dick user

rub it in their faces that u made it just fine without those assholes

beat your sister to near death to where she is at least left with brain damage

post letter

He can't do this because it would prove that his parents were right.

this

So half of you suggest I should mail them a Polaroid of my dick and the other half want me to fuck my sister.

Is she still technically a sister in the legal sense or just in the genetic sense? I'm not sure how it works.

A sensible suggestion user, thank you. I'm not sure I can do this, though. At least not yet. The whole situation has made me an emotional wreck. I feel like I would lash out at them.

Fuck your sister

dont ignore them
revenge
you need to take revenge on your sister specially
how old is she? is she single? is she attractive?
all of these can help take revenge

If they went through those extremes then op is not telling the full story.

This a thousand times, nigga. Fuck 'em.

>Should I ignore it?

Yes.

Maybe give them a fuck you in person, just so it is more painful

You have 2 choices OP

>write them a letter saying how them being unreasonable for an honest mistake and abandoning you makes you not want them in your life, and that you're not going to waste another feeling on people trying to satisfy their own guilt just so they can try to fuck up your life again. Also, call a lawyer and sue them for abandoning you if they write back after that for emotional stress from abandonment.

Your 2nd choice:

>post their address and have everyone mail them pictures of dicks

They sound like a bunch of pricks. But they're still your biological family (of which you only get 1) and you really have nothing to lose right?

Dude, fuck them... they don't deserve ur time. Maybe remind them wat they did and the truth, guilt trip the fuck out of them and move on

your life is yours now, just because they are related to you by blood does not mean they are family. When they chose to abandon you, their role as a family member is over. In a way, you are free more than ever.

▲▲

Lurking only in hopes to see the letter.

Send back an envelope with nothing but a printed picture of your cock

Your parents abandoned you at a time in your life when you really needed them.Sounds like you're a decent man now-girlfriend,job and your own place.I don't think you need such people in your life now.Even that quack psychologist needs to be barred from ever dealing with another child.Do what you want but my opinion is go about your life without them.My wife has issues with her family and basically resigned herself to life without people who have harmed her.
Good luck to you.

Fuck them OP, honestly. I hope they rot in their guilt. That's a fucking disgraceful way to treat a kid.

I want to add that only my mother and father signed the letter. My sister did not. She is older than me so I'm assuming she's no longer living with them, but that also tells me she was either not informed of their attempts to reconnect or she chose to opt out.

post the letter or your story's bullshit, op.

I'd send them a big "Fuck You"

Lol this was the first thing to pop to my head and also the best

I feel like there's more to this story...

Please post address so we can send dick pics

Also, post letter or this is bullshit

How close near you do they live?How'd they get your address?

Why don't you just send them a letter detailing that you hate them because a small misunderstanding pretty much ruined your teenaged life and they were assholes for overreacting.

Write them back. Explain that there's a special layer of hell reserved for people like them. Point out in excruciating detail what happened after they abandoned you.

Never see them again, move on with your life. Maybe even write a book and publicly shame them.

The only solution is to fuck your parents to assert dominance. Let them know that you're the one in control now

OP Timestamp WITH the letter, Otherwise fake (can blurr out names if want)

>cock picture
>says "Fuck off Strangers"

It's OP. Roll dubs, I'll post the letter.

Roll

OK

fuck ye fgt

roll

Rooool

The kind of story you hope is bait but you're lacking prior knowledge of past threads to know if it is or not.

Check em

These dubs count?

This does

Roll

rolling because i need to uncover the bullshit

Checked

roll

Do it fagget or gtfo

Write them back, telling you hate them. And your sister too. Say you wouldn't give a rats ass if one of them was even dying. Shit like that.

Then tell them about your nice life (though not where you live, cause fuck them). And girlfriend and job. And say it was no thanks to them.

Some shit like that.

O shit

Rollo

"I'm sorry" are just a couple words people throw out these days. It's lost its meaning, and is essentially worthless as an apology. A real apology will be shown in the effort they make.

So you have two reasonable options, OP. Give them a chance, and drop them the second they start dicking you around, or ignore them.

Honestly I'd write back, explaining just how badly they fucked you over, and how you became the man you are today without their help. Don't be an ass, stay cordial in the letter, but firm. If they're sincere, they'll continue correspondence. If not, you'll get a big fuck you in return and can live on without them.

Lol roll for justice

you did it

Eyyyy I got a trip

Winrarrr post letter queer

Rollin

Dubs get x 2

=OP Delivers
or
=OP is a fag

This but also include a printed picture of your cock

Rolling. If trips post sisters name and let b find her. And how the fuck did they get your address? This seems fishy.

OP to be honest I'd kill them all, especially the tell tale bitch. Either that or some kind of public humiliation.

Nvm, guys, I can't post the letter. I forget where I put it... I'll look in a second.

this is fucked up. waiting for this note to laugh at

TRIPS OF DESTINY

op = fag confirm

My mother reached out to me similarly about a year and half ago. Wanting to be friends. I told her I wasn't ready. Then when I tried she really made no effort. So, I suggest you contact them when you are ready. Don't assume they will meet you half way or respect you. If you don't want to meet them. Tell them as much. I would respond with a letter first.

kys

OP even if you don't deliver I'm gonna trust you boi

Take them to civil court and sue their asses.

OP they abandoned you like a fucking sick dog left at the pound. tell them your incrediblely sucsessful and what they did was the worst decision of their lives and you will never accept them

Just tell them you have no interest in reconnecting with a "family" that abandoned you and refused to see reason. Be formal, don't be rude. Close the door firmly, without slamming it.

Fucking fag

What if OP is Mark Succberg?

>tfw op is fag

Dirty pervert Op wtf, write back and apologize for being a sick fucker perving on your sister, thank them for reforming you and be greatful they want anything to do with you, nobody beleives your gay boner piss story

Send them a package of razorblades with an infographic on how to commit suicide.

I think an important question to ask here is even if you were to reconnect with them, do you think you could convince them of your innocence? Given the severity of their reaction they'll either be strong in their conviction from start to finish or they'll cling to the lie knowing what terrible people they'd be if the doubt in the back of their mind turns out to be true. Coming to terms with a mistake like that would be difficult, even more so if you follow through with the ever so satisfying fuck you approach.

Dubs get x 6

Trips get x1

Op deliver now Faggot

Sue parents for negligence, sue the psychiatrist for being unprofessional, sue the state for gross incompetence.

Any medical doctor would back you up on this, there is plenty of research on sacral spinal cord nerves to show how this happens.

Also OP is fake and gay because of this.

>be me at 11
>sister is 12 years older than me (23 at the time)
>developing sexual attraction to her
>she catches me rubbing my dick outside her room
>claim I was scratching
>the incident is shoved under the rug
>parents catch me attempting to peak in her room while she changes
>TWICE
>incidents also thrown under the rug
>sister catches me trying to touch her boob while she was asleep
>once again thrown under the rug
>sisters bras go missing,
>90% sure she knows it was me
>undertherug.jpg
>now I'm 23
>sister is 35 with two kids
>we have very healthy relationship
>I visit her and have dinner with her family twice a week
>her children look up to me
>haven't been attracted to her for 8 years.

user, your family really fucked up. They really overreacted. The amount of times I had been caught by my family but they understood it was just a phase. I'm sorry you got so unlucky.

Respect bro. I'm from San Bernardino county and would buy you a beer but I'm too lazy to drive there

they already think they are right and have proven it

if they didn't believe him them, what makes you think they would change their minds and admit it now?

OP isn't gonna deliver anyway

that such a sad story i hope its fake :(

im sorry if not OP. It's crazy how people panic when females are involved

Write back saying she should have the kept the door locked.

Post it faggot