Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

I thought that Payet did want to play, but Bilic was forcing him to sit because he's been so public about wanting to leave.

Payet has said this morning that he would fake and injury if he was forced to pay the 250k fine. Not the first time he's pulled this

Lol, that little bastard. Hope he gets shipped off to China.

Snakey guy. Slimey.

Sell that cunt to China and let him rot away in the meme league.

why would West Ham fans be surprised a guy that has no affiliation with the club would want to leave when he was promised Europe and got relegation fight instead

Do the French have some problem that this type of shit always happens.

Dimitri "poo in loo" payet is a meme. He scores the occasional blooter but other than that he is fairly avarage.

Lol good for him. He deserves better than that shitpile of a club Wet Spam

Spurs should buy Payet. Just imagine what their team would look like if they got him:

------------------------Lloris
------------Dier--Alderweireld-Vertonghen
Walker----Dembele--------Wanyama----Rose
----Eriksen------------Kane----------------Alli

>helped to make team somewhat relevant last season
>wants to change employer
>idiots block him instead of cashing in
Payet did nuffin' wrong.

Heh

funny

>fake an injury
nothing a court-ordered medical can't expose

They should just let him rot in the reserves to ruin his career kek

>Shipped off

It doesn't work like that in free countries. Only oppressive nations trade their athletes like slaves and force them to go places they don't want to

Is he an a sandnigger arab, poo in the loo indian, maybe some kind of north african nigger? What is his true race? Maybe some beaner in there?

Instead, in Europe, contracts mean absolutely nothing. Who cares that Payet signed a 5 year contract 6 months ago, he shouldn't have to live up to it and be allowed to move!

Hope West Ham keep their word and don't sell him the entirety of his contract. Send a message to footballers that they shouldn't sign contracts they don't want to follow through with

>wasting money and lowering team morale for some meme
Clever.

He was born on an island off the coast of southern Africa, it's really close to Madagascar, I have a friend from Mauritius which is close too and they are quite similar to Polynesians

>Be naive enough to give a superstar a 5 year contract when you are an absolute garbage fire of a team

It shouldn't be wasting money, Payet shouldn't be allowed to collect wages at a job he isn't showing up to.

And I think the hit in morale is worth it long term when players realize West Ham management won't be walked over. And some teammates will respect a guy for sticking with his club and fellow teammates over bailing after 6 months because things didn't go so well. I know as a player I wouldn't side with Payet after he quit on the team.

That's not naive, that's smart. You are locking in a world class talent long term of a higher caliber of player than your team usually has, that's good management.

The only naive one is Payet, and other footballers, who think that they can sign 5 year contracts and then immediately demand a move.

He owes West Ham nothing

He single handedly got them about 15 points last season, and could have easily left in the summer

He could get some silly injury, come up with psychological problems or whatever else. Also there would be lost money from a sale.

> I know as a player I wouldn't side with Payet after he quit on the team.
Some players won't, some will. More diversion over nothing for the entire team.

>players realize West Ham management won't be walked over
This will also make ambitious players wary about signing long term contracts with them, making them lose on potential players and earnings from sales.

Liverpoodle handled the whole Sterling thing better for both sides.

West Ham made Payet who he is today. Before West Ham he was a nobody, even with his amazing stats and skills, he was a nobody. You can't accept 2 contracts, say you love the clubs and the fans and they head back home once things have turned sour. He's a snake and we don't need him.

This

La Reunion island, indian ocean. Beautiful island

a mix between Polynesian and African

Hes always been a cunt. Did that in all the clubs he went.

Liverpool didn't need sterling. West Ham needs Payet more than the 20M they'd get for him.

But they can.

1)they can't afford to pay superstar wages to someone who doesn't play or even train with the team
2)if they keep wasting their wage bill on someone who isn't part of the team, the team will suffer
3)suffer in as much as they will probably be relegated
4)he probably has a release clause in his contract if they get relegated so they'd be losing 15-20 mil on his valuation plus all the money they wasted on his wages up to that point.

Payet has all the power

What position do you play m8?

>player signs contract being assured by club they will buy good players to put around him
>sign zaza

>player signs contract
>not even a year later he wants out in the most immature fashion imaginable

both sides can get fucked. this is great.

Nice