"until a nigga go to school for music theory, I don't want to hear a nigga talk about what's good and what's bad"

"until a nigga go to school for music theory, I don't want to hear a nigga talk about what's good and what's bad"

is vince the most patrician man in hip hop?

youtu.be/kMS9J26kctI?t=6m59s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVpXs7Nfslg
youtube.com/watch?v=VyzE5QH_x2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>patrician
>hip hop

What the fuck is with these nigger interview shows always having a main guy and then the few hype retards in the background? It ruins the fucking interview.

That's modern hip hop. Just a bunch of pussies gassing up niggas into saying or doing some real ignorant shit.

I don't know, but Vince is funny as hell. I could watch Vince interviews all day. Guy needs his own podcast.

There's a bit more to what he is saying than just that but yeah I agree.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=pVpXs7Nfslg

holy shit 1min in he's killed the hosts..

It doesn't matter if you know music theory or play an instrument, you're still allowed to have an opinion no matter what some pretentious buttmuch has to say about it. If somethings good or bad is a matter of opinion and not fact.

I just watched that whole interview.

Fuck you OP I'm tryna go to sleep

You're right, it's just nobody will take you seriously. And if they knew theory and could play an instrument, wouldn't that imply some amount of skill? Look up the definition for pretentious and read it aloud to yoursrlf because you're stupid as shit

hes a house nigga

And you just confirmed what he just said, nice going dumbass

>Ramona
>Cownaaaaa
>Norf norf

He keeps recycling these fucking lines

>it's another "vince relies on his detached, sarcastic persona and says some fake-woke shit" episode

he's gonna be so embarrassed about all those interviews when he grows up

Rosenburg got destroyed

>It's a music theory is bad episode again

Shocking. Most fields and arts have "good and bad" facts and analysis, but a lot of musicians seem to enjoy the complete anarchy a la "everything's good" equality bullshit which is odd to me.

That's literally his whole statement which OP cut off

Sorry sonny, but things that are observable are subject to fact. Music is very much observable. Good and thoughtful music doesn't mean it'll sound good to you.

Then what's real woke shit? Enlighten us

Vince is top 5 rn, ez

this

Brandon, you need to kill yourself

I agree. Really sick of nobodies acting like their opinion is the be all and end all of music just because they have a fucking website/youtube channel.

No thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=VyzE5QH_x2I

That wasn't a question.

You go first.

Not really a problem on this station because the girl literally never says anything, Rosenberg (whiter guy) sucks up to every guest, and then Ebro is a self-important prick that balances out to ok conversations usually