Ask someone who's been around the drug scene for a couple years anything

Ask someone who's been around the drug scene for a couple years anything.

stfu pussy i been doing 8balls for 3 years now to the dome

God ur gay. That line is so fucking small. Get the fuck outta here with your highschool habit.

Best way to conserve herb?

If that line would kill you, then you are a major inexperienced pussy and should just kill yourself. I would have to do a line twice that size just to even feel it.

On a scale of poo to life in prison, how black are you?

ur simply fucking gay

all these people bragging about their tollerance is retarded. if i could get high off such a small line id be stoked

single hits out of a water pipe

You shouldn't need that much if your getting good shit buddy.
use a gravity bong.
I'm white.

Diesel.
Methyl phendidate dosage?
Tript on too much study time.
A non don't know I'm guessing
Mine is quite specific so...

Read btwn the lines ^

Depends on stim tolerance and how you go about getting it. More info pls?

Why do you feel the need to brag about/define yourself by your drug usage.

Why not do drugs if you want and not be a faggot about it?

It's not bragging nor defining who I am as a person. I am simply letting people ask questions about anything from the drug world.

implying you know any more about drugs than any other faggot who sucks a cock here and there for some blow

How do you like your steak cooked?

rare

"I have erowid open in a different tab. AMA"

Damn you've been in the drug scene a COUPLE YEARS?

What's life like in this elusive drug world?

How many marijuanna should i inject?

Are the cartels even growing weed anymore or are they just focusing on heroin? They still make coke too?

I broker crops for a few people in a ski town. The drug scene here is very nice.

my nigga

Single hits how often does one pace hits lol.

Not OP but I'm gonna answer this.

The asian mafia runs most of denver and has hands in most of the major legal organizations concerning marijuana. The market is still big in the poorer areas in the south so the mexican cartels still produce a lot of brick weed. Most heroine is made in the states. Cocaine still comes in from Columbia.

Cartels do herion, coke and methamphetamine. A lot of ice now to, not as much coke as haitians or some shit are moving some in on the east coast now.

I got a question op, how do i get some real molly, MDA and LSD. I can always test it, but i rather not waste money trying to find the real shit.

Make more money and buy more weed. The fuck is wrong with you.

Just do one hitters or gravity bongs, I prefer one hitters because its less setup and easier to do on the go.

Don't pack a bowl and take one hit at a time because you'll waste weed as it burns after the hit.

Just smoke until you're sufficiently chopped?

Not op, find an older man at a festival having a good time.

>around the drug scene

I wanna wrap my hands around your throat until my fingers are numb.

He senses a broke user

You're on snap chat, you're posting weed and a line of blow quoting it might kill you, as if you're drinking lean with vodka while taking a 8 ball to the face. You're a fag

ask someone whos been around the drug scene since 2004 anything.

in jars and bags which are sealed tight.
itll be fine if the weed has been cured correctly.

if that line kills you, you don't belong in the drugs scene

Get your game up, faggot.

"drug scene"

Pathetic poser.