Hi, I'm having problems with my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training and need some advice

Hi, I'm having problems with my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training and need some advice.

So I'm 18 years old, 125lbs and 6'1. At the end of the class, we get the choice to spar with someone. An 11 year old girl asked if she could spar with me and I said ok. She said she's 60lbs, she didn't say her height but she was about 4'8 I'd imagine.

The girl in the pic is the one I sparred with (I got pic from her fb). She dominated the fight and tapped me out 4 times in 3 minutes. When we rolled, she got me in a bodyscissors where the legs are wrapped around the body. I tapped out and started crying on the mats because my rib had cracked.

1) How long does it take for a cracked rib to heal? Doc said a couple of months but could I start training earlier than that?
2) How can I improve core body strength so that 60lbs girls can't crack my ribs with their legs?
3) Should I join a different gym when I go back? I'm embarrassed.
4) How did she have that amount of leg strength? She doesn't seem too strong in the pic. Yet she completely outstrengthened me throughout.

Sorry for the long post.

Your problem is BRazillian nigger lixos.

>>BJJ
>>Bodyscissors

What does that even mean?

Yeah, I don't know what else to call it. I'm kind of new, I know it wasn't a guard because I was flat on my back and she was sort of squeezing on her side. What would you call it?

How hard was your cock when that tween was making you her little bjtch? Think you'd feel better if she locked your cock in a cage, fucking the sensai and gym chads in front of you?

1) Because
2) You
3) Are
4) Gay

Or maybe because this is bait mixed with your sexual fantasy.

l'm a Pozzed-cuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely
The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.
Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.
The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.
Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

most likely bait, but did she have your leg triangled and pulled your arm behind her head? Thatd be a twister which fucks up your spine

>6'1
>125lb

OP, you can't fix shitty genetics. You'll never be a man.

I've seen this pasta before

Please give normal replies.

No, she was on her side with her legs wrapped over my waist. I was flat on my back. She had control of my hands. Don't know what you call that move.

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Sup Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole decided to make an English-language, Futaba-style forum website without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

MODS MODS MODS

How big was her strapon?

Laughed alittle too hard at this thanks.

My favourite episode is Syd Blakovich literally raping Dragon Lily

Come at me

>Should I join a different gym when I go back? I'm embarrassed.

I know, that's probably why my rib cracked so easily. How can I strengthen my core?

Sigh.

Well looks like I'm not getting any advice, but at least my problems made someone laugh.

What? That's pretty reasonable. An 11 year old girl made me cry on the fucking mats and everyone saw. I'd have no chance of getting promoted in belts and people would probably pity me.

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

I remember you came with the same story of a 11 year old girl but she was your sister.

bait

What's this got to do with anything? And also this is all bs. Listen to Tupac or Nas and be educated.

You want a serious reply?
As in "please take my shitty bait!"?

Well then... did you consider a sex change?
If not, did you consider killing yourself?
How can you get cucked like that by something so tiny?
I mean you are only 125 lbs and every normal man could just toss the bitch around like a potato.
The only thing you can do is damage controll.
Say you already had your ribs cracked before when you did "insert really manly activity".
I'm totally serious. Sex chance, Sudoku or damage controll are pretty much your only options. You could also move to another town but that seems awfully complicated.

In lost a few wrestling matches to a cute small chick back in middleschool.
Kinda happens when there were 2x as many girls and the guys outweighed me by a good 50lbs....
I was going to say don't worry you aren't a cuck, but she's dating a friend now and I get to listen to him talk about poking his girlfriend...

That would be all fine and well, were one not taking inspiration directly from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I looked up what cucked means, makes no sense in your sentence.

You obviously don't know that BJJ is about leverage, it's made to advantage the smaller person. I guess that's why she beat me. She had more training.

I don't see how this makes me a cuck. None of my friends are going to date an 11 year old, are they?

stfu Brazilian nigger

OP, you know her dad called all of his friends to tell him that his little girl whipped the shit out of you, right? He probably even pointed you out to the store clerk when he stopped to grab smokes for his daughter. You might as well not even show your face anywhere, that's gonna get around.

I'm from Luton.

Well her dad wasn't there but I'd imagine that would be his reaction. Daughter makes grown man cry on mats, he'd brag for sure.

Like some faggot get bully by his sister too.

>obtain How To Survive Anything by Chris McNab - buy it if you think the book is actually useful, steal it if you don't
>learn everything you can about how to be a man
>lift
>groom
>learn meditation so you don't sperg out every time you see a woman - whether it's a "reeeee, she's a whore" sperg or a "fuuuuck, she likes me" sperg
>learn one indoor hobby of your choice
>learn one OUTDOOR hobby of your choice
>study
>if you need to lose weight, learn how to without putting extreme pressure on yourself - because, as a former fat guy, I folded like wet cardboard under pressure and I assume many will as well if their brain is too clogged with tasks they're unfamiliar with
>learn how to talk to women
>find a nice, white woman
>if she's available, use all your knowledge to have a conversation that's entirely natural because you're interesting and actually have things to talk about
>if she's not interested, lather, rinse and repeat with another woman
>continue until you're in love
>reproduce
>learn who controls the world
>start sabotaging their efforts - the greater the sabotage, the greater the risk

This is how you save white people and, by extension, humanity. Reproduction and sabotage.

Are you that faggot who was raped by his little sister?

Wow she looks really weak and girly. You should be ashamed. Her legs shouldn't be strong enough to destroy you like this.

1. Listen to your doc
2. Google core exercises
3. Then everyone will know you as the bitch who got so destroyed by a little girl that he left the gym
4. She's definitely stronger than you. Takes a lot of strength to crack a rib with your legs

can you just keep your sick pedo fantasy shit to yourself op?

Oh yes, because it's my sexual fantasy to just get my ribs cracked and be in agony, moron.

Thanks man!

I'd say push ups, sit ups, protein, repeat. When you actually develop more than a bag of bones wrapped in skin then you can start handling iron. Cardio too that's important. Can't work out if you get winded in 30 seconds and spend 15 minutes catching your breath. Also don't bear a grudge with the little girl. You got your ass kicked but if you go back and keep trying they won't judge... for too long...

Who am I kidding you'll never live that down. But it's better to move past it.

solution get checked by doctors for conditions which cause brittle bones if none found:
keep doing the exercises your BJJ instructor taught you...
tap out before your bones break

Appreciate it, I've been doing push ups quite often. I'm just so damn skinny it's like it makes no difference.

I don't bear a grudge against her, she's probably been taught to go as hard as possible against adults due to her age. She probably underestimated her strength/my weakness.

It is impossible for this to happen unless she is a cyborg or mutant.

I don't think it's brittle bones, I'm just really skinny (you can see my ribs). I should have tapped straight away though, I just didn't want to tap to an 11 year old girl. Pride I guess.

Or... because I'm 6'1 125lbs.

weight has nothing to do with bone density...
if an 11 year old can break your ribs, you have a serious problem.

Call it a weak core then, I don't think it's a serious problem. Her legs were really strong.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

whahahaha just stop it. go home and stay home.

I don't know shit about working out, but 125 lbs and 6'1" is pretty damn underweight for someone that tall, maybe being underweight is linked to your rib cracking easily?

we are not kidding just get checked out it is not worth the risk even if it is severe malnutrition the doctors should be able to help at least stabilise you and stop you leeching minerals out of your bones

If you're too skinny for sit ups to affect your core do sit-ups while holding weights. That'll effect it certainly. If you don't have weights use two old milk jugs with water. That's close enough.