My wife is a slut and will let me do anything to her ama

My wife is a slut and will let me do anything to her ama

then she'd probably let anyone do anything to her. watch out

How do you like your steak cooked?
How does she like her's?

Are you looking forward to raising somebody else's kids

How did you make her fall in love with someone with such a tiny, tiny penis?

what does black cock taste like op?

Only if i let her
Her rare mine medium well
I'm already raising my daughter
Game
Dunno I'll ask you mother

How do you live with yourself knowing youre a cuck?

Um..how am I a cuk?

Good ylyl op. There is absolutely no way she is into what you got packin there. You're a cuck & I bet she makes you use the "big black dildo" a lot huh

No she's fine with . I know how it looks but she is almost six ft tall so I'm good

Sup Forums has been hit by a continuous raid from Reddit for the last year and a half with cuckoldry-related shit being spammed. Some of it is subliminal/subversive.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>Wwyd? (What would you do?)
>Girlfriend/wife/ex
>Dubs/trips and I release the rest
>You mad white boi?
>Cuckoldry shit
>Trap threads
>Dick tribute threads

All of this is a raid conducted by John Bettendorf to push a psyop in order to condition people to accept cuckoldry and the related. It is an operation known as Project Normalize. Notice all of these things are spammed constantly and are all related to cuckoldry in some form or another. Also, none of the "girlfriends" posted are legitimate. They're screenshots of camwhores from apple computers and iPhones if you look at the filenames. Any thread asking Sup Forums if there's more of a specific amateur girl or an Instagram is looking for more to be posted in future threads as fake girlfriends.

On another note, the kik threads are all CP trade threads and should be reported immediately. Discord threads/posts are actually clickbait for views and sponsorships.

Make a Nazi or a Hitler thread and all those cuckold-related threads slow down since the Nazi thread distracts those posters with opposing posts and damage control. Mention how Antifa is shit, and watch the shills pour in to defend such a horrible group of faggots.

Pic 100% related. GET FUCKED CUCKOLD SHILLS!

Full frontal pic with face.

Don't usually do face when posting one sec I'll see if I even have one

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

have you made her wear a tack bra? have you shared her with friends? did you force her to strip in public? how often do you piss on her?

Are the watches really zero dollars?

cum in her mouth

tell us the most humiliating thing you've done to her

You going to have sex with your daughter when she Is just right?

She looks hot OP. Care to post some foot action if you're into that?

It's amazing how half the responses seem to be about OP's penis. I'm almost certain at this point that having a big dick has nothing to do with pleasing women, but is rather all about looking good for anonymous posters on a Taiwanese chimney-sweeping imageboard.

>Tack bracket
No
>Share
No but we have done two ffm
>Public
Many times . We often fuck in public
>Piss
I have pissed on her once
Yes..many times I only dump my cum in her mouth ass or pussy
No
Only have a few pics with feet In Them

Time stamp ma nigga

her tits are small, you should pay for a op to make them bigger.

Slapped her around .spit on her
Made her pose for Sup Forums . Pissed on her .fucked her ass. Didn't let her cum

whats your favorite way to punish her?

more like this, asshole and feet are my things

I like em small . And if I want to play with some bigger tits I'll get a chick to play with
Spank her into bruised..pic semi related

have you told any of her friends or family that she's your slave? have you made her send any revealing pics to her co workers? ever advertised her services on CL?

Another for ya

lovely, cheers. any cum related pics?

Yes these threads are obviously pushed constantly by someone who wants to influence the users of Sup Forums into accepting cuckoldry and other degeneracy as normal.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

Can you make her fold the laundry.... that gets me fucking rock hard!

goyim THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

>Friends
Some
>Family
Her sister know but she doesn't have many close family members
>Coworkers
No she doesn't work outside the house
>Cl
No the other felmae we brought is was a friend of ours who was going through some tough times
I'll look
This isn't a cuck thread idc what you would do to her. You won't get the chance. I just like to humiliate her

I wasn't talking about this thread, just talking about cuck threads in general, replying to that other user.

finger in pooper noww

Um now that I don't think I have pics of lol

Why is your dick so small ?

Will cock work?

Smokes

>into the trash it goes

*Tips fedora in apology
Ehh I'm not huge but not complaining

She vapes now... I'm not sure which is worse

What is this book of shadows?

I only know book of counted shadows

It's strange, OP. Our dicks are almost the same size and neither one of us are fatties. We can both at least ATTRACT good looking sluts.

Yet you turned out to be dominant and I ended up as a panty fag. I wonder why?

I like your dubs

And why don't you find a sub?

How about creampie?

Nothing well lit unfortunately

I think about it. I think that any decent sub would be happy with me. I could pound their ass all night long and they'd still be able to walk straight the next day.

What does she prefer: aggressive, or smooth sex?

They are out there just keep looking if it's what you want...hell most chicks are sub sluts .

Definitely agressive . Choking slapping she likes it plenty rough

How old was she when you first met her?

19.shes almost 24 now

Not all of the pics are fake. Some are real oc. Seen girls ik as well as posting my own oc. It's about 70% fake and 30%real

this thread is why I'm single and randomly fuck girls with protection

Well I'm getting old and will need someone to change my shit diapers sooner or later ...lol I cant wait to make her do that

If you would tell her to post herself nude on the internet, would she do that?

does she get boring?

tits pics?

How do you recommend I approach each potential slut? I don't want to accidentally stumble on a feminista ruin my life.

What are your fave panties of her?
And what are her fave panties?

Yes. We have posted on Sup Forums many times
No. Not yet ..there is so much to do and if one thing get boring I do something else
Just the ones posted I think
With wit and charm. Any chick can be made into a slut...just some take longer...start with talking dirty to guage response
She doesn't normally wear panties but I do like the white ones in pics above