What's your idea of a perfect life just want to know

what's your idea of a perfect life just want to know

fucking her every day

Good pick

Doing what u want

Born rich with hands off parents that give no fucks what you do or buy.

The only life worth living in this era.

There's no such thing as perfect abstraction, mate.

Escaping the wheel of physical existence

Im not a materialistic person, but i wouldnt say no to money for a broader freedom of a choice.

Found the poorfag!

Money is only this big of a deal to those that dont have it.

> Having an interesting job that pays well and dosn't suck every bit of free time out of me that I have, so that I basically work 6hrs a day.
> Having a wife and children (at least 3)
> Not having to worry about Money.
> Having a house with a big yard where I can try out everything that comes to mind (I love tinkering around with everything)
> Not living in the US, UK, France or any other Arab country

That's about it tbh

Some godlike state or hyper-intelligent android capable of creating/simulating everything I could fathom. Dying or learning the humbling truth of the universe might not be so pitiful then.

nigga you dont know how the world works

Fucking your tonsils

Living in a underground bunker alone with an army of servant robots and a life time supply of food and water. I would have internet access of course. There would be no way for anyone to get into or out of the bunker after I was sealed in it.

My wife is killed by a UPS truck and I get to sue for millions and live happily ever after.

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

What would you do if any of your robots gained self-awareness?

t. closet homosex

Are those motherfuckin dr Mario pills glued to her dress

it's her brother's rohypnol stash

>living somewhere quiet
>enough money to eat and keep myself dressed/housed
>still with my wife
>kids and a doggo
>working in a zoo

I don't want much really

>kids and a dog

awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeah
make the dog fuck the kids, amirite?

l-lewd

I just wanted to go for walks with my family and my dog.

awwwwww yeeeeeeah, make them walk round naked in publc, then get the dog to fuck the kids, then let some fat smelly homeless guys fuck them

man, I like how your mind works

One in which I am happy

Oh yeah that too.

>user with an actual shot at happiness

I hope you do become a zookeeper. You seem the type who would be mostly content even without remarrying.

Don't be. The world needs emo cuties.

Being confident. I'm living it.

Too much nhentai bro?

Cheers mate. I'm volunteering at one right now, I have no qualifications in working with animals so I need a foot in the door some how. Hoping to start an intern ship there next year.

Hope things go well for you too user.

my perfect life is probably still molding but so far
>finish my accounting studies
>get a job in my workfield
>be married to my gf
>have cats
>have time for vidya and other hobbies
no kids though, i have no idea right now
The perfect life for me is a stable one. I gave up chasing dreams like "win olympics", instead i work towards smaller goals that accumulate

One where I have some meaning, one where my whole existance won't be forgotten within 100 years or maybe 2-400 if I work hard at it.

Sounds lonely

Tons of friends always someone to talk too and tons of money. Also i wish I was social media famous in this day of age

Pretty much this. I aint rich, but im happy. I have enough money to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

My own farm. Standing there at dusk seeing nothing but green. Nice white rock drive off in the distance. And everything else but not limited to, fags, niggers, spics, kikes, politicians, whores, druggies can fuck off and die

One where I wasn't always sad and one where I wasn't a disgusting whore

I hope it works out
Aww

Well I think your perfect

>have my sister chained to the wall of a sex dungeon
>rapey rape
>impregnate
>when she's coming to term, punch in the belly til she miscarries
>push the aborted fetuses into my anus
>shit it out onto my sister's tits
>so it feels like I'm giving birth to our incest baby

you can git gud scrub
and you will

I'd rather be lonely than embarrassed of myself.

>giant pile of heroin
>giant pile of cocaine
>giant pile of needles
>pass away the years on this earth in a permanent state of orgasm

Think about that though, just like the matrix you wouldn't be lonely if everything you simulated was with someone else.

living alone but have a lot of money instead of alone but poor as fuck

>unable to hold down a job
>no desire to seek pleasure
>no friends/family/bf/gf or social structure

i am completely unable to see a future version of myself that is happy

it probably involves a cat and solitude though

To die and resurrect as a God that knows everything and can controls everything. Watching how live unfolds for those who still inhabit the Earth in an unseen ethereal form, but still have the ability to manifest and assume control over a physical form capable of interacting with the physical world (with fucking God mode, super powers Nigger.) Create and destroy worlds, universes and things along those lines.

A 2000 as ft home on about 20 acres with a separate building/studio for my band to rehearse. Plus, enough money to see the Andes and Himalayas. Maybe some kind of skinny hippie earth mother who knows how to garden and likes Townes Van Zandt.

>wake up tomorrow
>I'm 15 years old again
>and I'm Emma Watson

Cipher is chasing RL pussy the whole time and the only way he sees himself becoming happy is forgetting reality.

I have a learning/social deficiency. There just isn't enough time for me to become a proper human being or achieve everything I aspire.

Jesus, you sound like one annoying mothetfucker. Link your band, I want to laugh at you more.

To go back in time and have those I've loved choose to love me in return.

They'd probably kill user being a fag, then probably 4th Reich or some shit

most people who are social media famous do have friends but most of them are not their actual friends. I went to campus with a chick who's dad was a rich politician and she was really famous but she would still alone at times and get drunk and would cry because people were using her and actually wanted real friends.

Being infinitely aware with infinite imagination, and being able to draw any information I desire, including the ability to create and experience anything I can imagine, with complete control over myself and my reality, evolving and progressing into forever.

>reroll

It wasn't to be, mate.

WTF?! Who wears GREEN eyeshadow? Who applies it only to ONE eye? It's only on her right eye lid. She left the left one out. SMH!

Says who?

similar I figure three things would happen

>learn how the universe came to be
>entropy of known universe
>eventual tiring of omnipotence

ended

I want you to think about your statement. Money is only a big deal if you don't have it. THERE-FUCKING-FORE, money is a big deal. If you don't have it you don't get to decide how you live. If you have the currency to live comfortably you have the freedom to make infinitely more decisions than if you struggle just to survive.

Reliable 80k income with 8-4 hour shifts. maybe even 60k would still be ideal life to me. I can get the rest myself.

money can't make you happy, but you can't be happy without it

Nah, you're a human and a faggot.

There's no end to new experiences; with infinite intelligence and imagination, there is no boredom, and even if there was, infinite intelligence and imagination could entail non-existence, or, at least, a sleep-like state.

In this example security is making you happy. Security that you can eat, be housed, be clothed and so on. The money is just the means to get that but isn't essential to your happiness outright. Anything on top of that is nice, but won't make you happy.

Poverty is unhappiness rather than money is happiness, and poverty is more than a lack of funds.

'Money is the means to get wealth, not the wealth itself'

>create, create, create
>non-existence
>sleep-like state

That's my point. There's nothing good about an endless sub-routine. Limits are what make people happy.

not really.
having those things (food security, a home, and clothes) is only a small step of the way to where money isn't going to help anymore.

like shows in the hierarchy, you can have the first two, but if maintaining those takes all your time and energy, you can't move up

It wouldn't have to be the same routine, autist.

Limits are not what make people happy. I would be very happy existing in a limitless state, at least in the sense that I define my own viewpoint and experiences.

If playing games with cheat codes wasn't fun, nobody would do it.

The way you're thinking is like playing vanilla Skyrim with no cheats or ways to install new mods - limits are boring, it's infinity that's interesting.

no, both eyes are done the same

Money can't buy you belonging, self esteem or self-actualization. If you feel good about earning, it's the effort you put in that lead to that, not the money. If you can provide for your family, it's the effort you put in that makes you feel good, not the money. If you see that being financially successful gives you more agency, it's your perceptions that allowed you to do that, not the money. So sure, acquiring wealth can provide you with the tools to climb that hierarchy but the money isn't what'd doing it.

If you have the resources to climb the bottom two, the rest can come from yourself. Extra resources are superfluous to contentment.

Don't get mad bro. I admit I'm just skeptical. By definition my intelligence can't comprehend an infinite one.

You don't fucking say

>Limits are what make people happy.
can you elaborate this for me?

also my captcha was a picture from a road i used to drive on all the time, that was weird

one where i dont exist

that would be perfect

I have a new answer. Infinite enthusiasm.

The life I'm living right now, minus the part in which I don't feel real 24/7

I fucking love Sup Forums for shit like this. Lmao

Chocolate milk every day

Sad and gay

A life without non-whites or non-Christians

Never having to worry about money.

I want to make cartoon series for internet distribution, to be the writer director and head animator but be successful enough to hire others as well (who would also work from home until eventually opening a small studio)
Have a nice house or apartment and a BF or GF
A cat or dog
A half dozen friends to go to theme parks with or play board games with
Death for all transphobes

1. Not having to work for anyone
2. Not having to deal with stupid people
3. Be able to ingest whatever I fucking want

>cartoon
whats stopping you from the cartoon series? Man up

tl;dr when people set attainable goals, are grateful, then die in peace

this
/thread

Mainly, I'm a lazy depressed fuck.

A life that doesn't involve living.

I understand this as
>he's happy not to exist
>your dream is for someone random to completely disappear

and i don't care if you disagree.

none, wanna kill myself, too lazy to bother doing anything to make it happen.

Just opt out then. We all think about it.

this could be my own unique psychology but this doesnt really make sense to me, i dont get a feeling of satisfaction from completing a task, if the task is unenjoyable might be happy that i dont have to do it any longer, but i dont feel good for crossing the finish line.

the concept of flow makes some sense to me though

Moving 'up' into a larger home is a sidestep to letting people back into your life and shrinking your living space.

Just don't do it.

My sides are in orbit!

Life without debts.

Honestly not much would make me happy.

>Out of school
>Studying in uni in a decently sized city
>Living alone (or with partner) in a small yet comfy apartment where I can look out the window at night and see all the lights
>Small, stable job so that I can slowly work up to buying things I want
>Nice bass collection (3-5 ideally)
>Light gaming rig
>Cat
>Living closer to friends than I am now so that I can actually go out with them n shit
>Maybe a band/group so I can gig around and have fun playing music

Some basic and simple stuff but it would make me happy.

I think you want purpose. Good luck finding it.

Comfy