actually it doesn't

it smells really funny.. like kind of bad

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video25763581/pee_spy_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god damn weared a bit too long huh?

Keep sniffing them OP. You'll grow to love it

Idk... i mean yeah i'll keep doing it but really i don't like it at all

Maybe you should just steal your brothers underwear next time.

no

How old is your sister OP? and post some pics of her

>smells really funny.. like kind of bad
Its because you Dont love her. Get the panties of a different girl

Surprise, girls have two holes that some times leak fluids down there.

i'm so guilty i want to die.....

If she doesn't keep herself clean. It's gross. When there is white stuff that has leaked from the front hole and she knows how to keep her backdoor clean. they are wonderful.

Take a pic of the inside of those panties. I wanna see what kind of mess your sister makes

like this?

xvideos.com/video25763581/pee_spy_8
Like this. This is mislabeled as cream pies. It is actually vaginal secretions in action. Get it in some fresh panties while it's still wet.

My favorite thing to do is lick the panties, though I always take my mom's bra and cum in the cups and put it back

Panty fags are wierd.

Clearly you've never had a hot sister growing up.

I take two whenever possible. One to wear over my head and another to wrap around my dick.

But they have to be used. It's not the same if it's a clean pair.

That is a good idea. I think OP needs to dig around the laundry basket and find some cleaner smelling panties if these were gross.

College was heaven for fapping with panties.

We had communal laundry rooms, so it wasn't uncommon to find a load already in the dryer belonging to a girl. Lots of people weren't diligent with picking them up on time, so it was a thrill to borrow two cute-looking pairs, bust a nut in them and discreetly put them back knowing that some college qt would be wearing them later on.

That's my other favorite thing to do, know your load is in her panties as she's going around her day. It makes them stiff and possibly scratchy. I wonder if they even notice something's off.

It's the one thing that justifies cumming into clean panties. If you cum into used ones, the semen will all be washed off and you don't get that satisfaction of her pussy rubbing against where your face and dick was.

They might, but I don't closely inspect my laundry after washing it and just assume its clean. Maybe if they smell the gusset they can tell. Sometimes I wipe some of the cum off to make it less obvious when they come to pick it up, just in case.

she was probably on her period man ....pad is gone but the smell remains

moar

Growing up my older sister caught me peeping on her, jacking off, jacking off with her bras and panties and socks, and ogling her tits and ass (both were fairly big) and taking creepshots of her to jack off to. Phone cameras had just become a thing.

Ask me anything.

Because you can see shit on the pussy part, of course it smells funny.

Post creepshots.

Also what did her panties smell like?

Can we have vids and pics? And did she get creeped out and say anything or get mad? Did she ever just leave the room?

No pictures of videos unfortunately. After the first time she caught me with her panties I deleted all of them because I thought she was going to tell on me. The phone itself was destroyed in one of our more intense arguments and I couldn't get another one for a while because poor.

Her panties smelled kind of bitter and musky. It was really hot. She didn't react outwardly very much. She just gave a disgusted scoff and walked out of the room (we had no locks on bedroom doors). I thought I was dead, but she had always treated me as gross so her attitude towards me didn't change very much and she didn't tell on me, which led to a kind of weird situation where she knew I was lusting after her and acting on it in a way but seemingly not caring or even doing anything to stop me.

>Her panties smelled kind of bitter and musky.

Sort of sweet and sour at the same time? With an intoxicating effect that lingers in your nostrils, makes it hard to think straight and turns your dick diamonds?

Yeah, i've had that before where it lingers. It kept on lingering nearly all from an entire session of breathing them in while fapping with them. I almost wanted to vacuum seal the aroma.

Sometimes I remember the scent of used panties and involuntarily start getting hard.

Yes. I remember when I first got the idea for jacking off with panties. She would bully me a lot in borderline sexual ways and sometimes just straight sexual ways (later on I would find out this was because our older brother had molested her and she remembered it) and one of the things she liked to do was wrestle me down and sit on my head. Not my face, not always, but my head. It was summer and our AC wasn't all that great because as I said, poor, so she liked to walk around the house in just her bra and panties while our parents were out at work and she could get away with it. We got into an argument over some stupid shit, I think what to watch on tv, and so she wrestled the remote away from me, knocked me down, and pinned me by sitting on my head. While she was just wearing panties. She was bigger than me and her ass was fairly big, so this was actually uncomfortable and I tried to get out, but I only ended up maneuvering myself to where she was sitting on my face and that's when I started really smelling her musk, although it was mostly a sweaty smell at that point. She laughed and got off of me when she saw that I had gotten a boner.

Did you ever make a move on her? Was she hot?

>Did you ever make a move on her?
No. We didn't have a nice relationship and I never had feelings for her. Like I said, she was a bully and bigger than me so I was actually scared of her, and I kept being scared of her even after I grew to be bigger than her. If you mean trying to instigate something sexual, once I tried to blackmail her by threatening to tell mom the things she did to me and another time I tried to get her to strip in exchange for my box fan during a heatwave. I lost my nerve and couldn't follow through on either.

>Was she hot?
Yes. She played basketball for her high school and loved playing it in general, so she was always in shape and she was tall for a girl, being just a few inches under six feet. She dyed her hair blonde and usually had it in a ponytail, and she got kind of bluish green eyes from mom. From her bras I knew she wore a C cup but her bras looked tight on her so I would say she was a D cup, and her ass was biggish. Small surprise that well-endowed blondes are now my type.

Damn, I thought you meant the teasing sibling kind of bullying, instead of to the point where you were afraid of her.

I hope you splooged hard into lots of her panties in return.

>Damn, I thought you meant the teasing sibling kind of bullying,
No, it was actual bullying. She could away with things like hitting me because she was a girl and I couldn't fight back because a boy hitting a girl was unacceptable in our house, and I would have lost that fight anyway. She also meanly mocked me for being chubby, even though I wasn't actually fat or anything, so I spent my middle school years in an oversized hoodie. Then there was the dominant borderline sexual stuff, where she sat on my head or face or did other things like make me smell and lick her armpits or feet. Sounds like a fun fetish thing now but it was actually gross to me, even though I did grow to like the facesitting and feet. She also did other things to tease me, like asking me if I liked what I saw when she caught ogling her when she was walking around half-naked and even flashing me to laugh at my reaction. Looking back on it now, my sister was actually really fucking messed up.

>I hope you splooged hard into lots of her panties in return.
I did, as well as in her bras and socks. I even did it her shoes a couple of times, but that was more to get back at her. But like I said she never appeared to be too bothered by this, just kind of annoyed and she never told on me or even tried to stop me, or even teased me about it even though she walked in on me a lot and knew I did it regularly.

>No, it was actual bullying
push her down the stairs then

>.. like kind of bad
they do
what else did you think?

YOU ARE SNIFFING HER LEFT OVER URINE, SWEAT, AND DISCHARGE.

MMMMMM-MMMMMMM-MMMMMM!

Sounds weird that she wasn't bothered. You'd expect a girl to take serious issue with someone regularly filling her underwear and shoes with semen.

Given the other stuff she did to you I would have thought she'd spare no expense to rat on you to your parents to make your life harder. Did she secretly enjoy it or something?

A cute girl's fluids are delicious.

Didn't have any.

Our parents weren't big factors in our lives. They worked all day and wanted to be left alone when they got home at night. I suppose she must have secretly enjoyed it, in a weird way. Like I said she was messed up and was molested by our older brother when she was old enough to remember it. I know for a fact she enjoyed showing off for my friends, because whenever I had some over she would put on some really skimpy shit, like a tight top with no bra and a thong and just monopolize their attention by sitting on the arm of the couch or on the table or something and make conversation with them.

Maybe she was into femdom. Like being in a position of sexual power over you even despite all the shit she did to you. What's your relationship like these days?

By normal standards it would just be annoying. It can't possibly be comfortable to wear socks and bras that have been cummed in.

that's smegma

>Have an older sister
>Desperately want to fuck her
>She knows I'm crazy about her
>We also share an apartment in our twenties due to economic situations
>She teases me constantly about it
>Walks around the house in just her bra and panties
>We put our clothes together when we do the laundry so I handle her dirty and clean clothes and undies sometimes
>If I ever try and sneak a pair of her panties she somehow manages to catch me and tells me off
>Not in an angry way, but in a stern "I don't want you to do that" way
I almost feel like a cuckold at times with the amount of teasing she does.

>What's your relationship like these days?
Distant. It would be weird to reconnect because when I was about halfway through high school and she was out of it but still living at home, our relationship started getting more and more sexually charged to the point where she made me cum more than once, even though we never fucked or did oral or whatever.

If your laundry basket is in the bathroom, just take a "long shower" and sniff it then. Even if it isn't, just sneak a pair in from lower down the basket.

Damn op did you think it would be like sunshine and daisies? Welcome to reality, panties are just underwear like you and I wear that cover areas that get sweaty and secrete things.

But dirty panties really do smell of fresh spring flowers spun from rainbows and unicorn breath.

>she made me cum more than once

So she bullied you, but tacitly consented to you cumming in her underwear and sometimes jerked you off? You sound kind of sexually intimate with her in the weirdest way.

It was weird. If you want I can go into more detail.

Please do, I'm bored and want something interesting to read.

Okay. I guess I'll let you pick. Do you want a general overview of how things were day to day, the nature of me jacking off in her panties while she knew about it, her jerking me off, the footjobs, or the evolution of the bullying? That's the facesitting and feet and armpit stuff.

Elaborate on the feet part, that sounds hot. What did she make you do?

a treatise on the evolution of bullying please

Please post a picture of what your sister looks like

If you can't do that then post a picture of a girl that looks like her

Okay we'll start with you since you got yours in first. Bump the thread since I have to type this shit out.

I wanna hear about her jerking you off

ok

Jacking off in her panties and her jerking you off.

>Falling for the panties meme

kek

The feet stuff started out much the same like the armpit stuff. I was a dumb little kid and she was about 10 or so, and she would get me to smell them by telling me they smelled like roses. Surprise, they didn't, and she would laugh when I found this out the hard way. Being a dumb little kid, I fell for this more than once. Later when we were both older and the bullying started, she would pin me down and put her feet in my face and kept them there until I smelled and licked them to her satisfaction. To her credit she kept her feet pretty clean. She couldn't stand to have dirt on them. Over time, as I developed a fetish because of this and she got more into the bullying, she would make me do stuff like suck her toes and kiss them and I would do it. Before long she figured out that I kind of liked it and started teasing me about that. When things got full blown sexual she would start doing things like rubbing her feet on my crotch when she pinned me (usually by just sitting on me) while laughing and mocking my boner. Sometimes she would slip her foot into my shorts or whatever I was wearing if it was loose enough. I came most of the time when she did that, but sometimes I didn't. Shit was weird. If I did cum she would laugh and go on about how gross it was. She tried to get me to eat my cum off her foot once, but I wasn't down for that and she didn't like how I reacted.

this is her

Yeah, she looks like a bitch. 6.5 outa 10, would fuck her, and choke her (and she'd be into it.)

you guys are disgusting how can you do that in your own flesh and blood, I mean yeah I'm literally on but fuck at least I know my limits and I can't do that to my own brother,

you digusting fools.

why would you steal your brother's panties? they probably smell like farts and not nice

Not a meme, fapping with used panties is wonderful

>Limits

Heh, nice one normie. What next, you won't show your tits? This is Sup Forums, faggot. Drop em.

because I'm not you twerp, I'm his sister.
at least have some brain when you try to use the internet just for once,.

Yo this is the funniest thing I've read all day

>Brother
Be glad you ain't gay then.
I don't have a younger sister, but damn if I did, she'd be buying panties weekly wondering where they went.

what if she has STDs and then you get the STDs and you have to explain to your doctor and/or family how you got the STDs?

Post your dirty panties.

Summer...I....

Three choices:
>Tits
>Sharpie in pooper
>GTFO

fuck you,

Please? I promise to fap to them.

I'm sorry for the behavior of these sickos on Sup Forums, I hope they haven't offended you too much, miss. I know this place can be really gross sometimes.

This actually started with a more disturbing episode. I would sometimes peep on her drying off as she got out of the shower through the crack between the door and the wall and jack off. It was a shitty house and the doors were cheap. Anyway, she caught me. Nothing unusual, she sometimes did and just never mentioned it. Except this time she got mad for whatever reason and barged out of the bathroom, which startled the shit out of me. She got confrontational and started asking if this was what I wanted while gesturing to herself. She told me to keep jacking off. I didn't. I was too scared and stunned and my erection had deflated. When I didn't she got down and her knees and said something like "Fine, then I'll do it for you." Then she grabbed my dick and started jacking it. Hard, and it hurt more than it felt good. But because she was touching my dick and she was full blown wet and naked right in front of me I got hard. She was acting pretty unhinged throughout it all. She made me tell her what I thought was sexy about her and made me confess to fantasizing about her, and at some point she started rubbing herself. I came hard and a lot, and a lot of it got on her body. That kind of broke the spell. She stopped and told me that if I told anyone she would beat the shit out of me.

Please don't pretend to be me, and that doesn't even look like her. I already described her further up.

Not gonna lie, that gave me a boner. Especially since I used to spy on my best friends sister through their cheap bathroom doors when she was getting out of the shower and I always wished this would happen to me (albeit my friends sister, not my sister) I read this story imagining her.

more stories please

This definitely sounds like she was into femdom.

Not everything is a meme kid
>wow real life hits you hard bro

my gf panties k: houranus

Thats hot.

Originalini

I started stealing her panties and bras sometime in middle school and started jacking off with them a little later. The first time she caught me I thought I was dead and actually threw up from the nerves. But she never told and just never really brought it up. So I kept doing it, and she kept catching me and not doing anything. Sometimes she would get annoyed if I used her nice underwear, but that was it. Eventually I started losing shame here and would just pick her most recent pair out of her hamper in the bathroom and take it right to my room and keep it to use for a while, and she would see me take it and not do anything. When they started smelling more like jizz than her I would put them back in the hamper. It was incredibly hot to see her walk around in bras and panties and socks that I had jacked off with and cum on/in, even if she did wash them first or just throw out the ruined ones.

Lets see your realdoll

Don't apologise for us summer faggot.

Sometimes I legit had my own laundry to do, but it was also a thrill to sneak in for no other reason than to check whether there was anything worth borrowing. If I was having a tough time it would brighten up my day to find a cute pair of panties or two.

The second trip to put them back while they were still warm with cum felt extremely immoral but also lewd.

You realize you're a sexual deviant, yes? If someone caught you doing this you would be charged with sexual misconduct and possibly placed on the sexual predator list.

Enjoy that thought.

what happened if the laundry pile they came from was gone when you got back?

Wonder what she was thinking with her lack of any response. Did you ever just fap in plain sight, or continue with her watching or after she caught you?

I can't do it anymore, I left college a few years ago. But it was fun while it lasted.

That only happened once or twice. I put them in a corner somewhere, or down the side of the washing machine she used to make it look like she dropped them when picking up her stuff.

Okay, one of the things left is the facesitting. Like I already said earlier, one of the things she liked to do was wrestle me down and then sit on my head. She had kind of a bubble butt so it's not like it hurt, but it could get uncomfortable. This started out pretty innocent, since we were too young for the obvious sexual nature of it to be obvious to us so it was just her being a bully. But as we got older and she started wearing just underwear around the house, it definitely got more sexual. After the first time I popped a boner because of it she didn't bother to get off and just kept going. We lived in the south, so heat was common and we didn't have good ac because poor. So it was common to see her walking around in just her bras, or a tank top, or a bikini top, and panties with her skin glistening from sweat. Which meant my head would be against her sweaty and smelly panties and I would get rock hard, and she would make fun of me for it. Eventually as she started getting more slutty, out went the panties and in came the thongs and g-strings. Which meant that when she pinned me my head was against her bare sweaty ass, and I would "struggle" which would "accidentally" get her sitting directly on my face, my nose and mouth pressed flush against her crotch or in her ass crack, depending on which way she sat. Sometimes she would rub her feet on my crotch while doing this if she was sitting the right way, or she would just ground herself harder against me. I tried to lick her a couple of times, like you would lick somebody's hand to get it off your mouth, but it didn't get a reaction from her so I stopped.

>Wonder what she was thinking with her lack of any response
To this day I'm not totally sure.

>Did you ever just fap in plain sight, or continue with her watching or after she caught you?
Sometimes. I got older and bolder and our parents were gone a lot, so sometimes I would do it with my door open or just out in the living room. Her catching me added a kind of thrill, but she never really acted on it. Sometimes she would stop and watch, but not in an interested or aroused way. More like in an arms crossed, disinterested "You aren't phasing me" kind of way, and I would almost always end up more visibly unsettled than her. The one time I got to her was when I took the thong off my dick and just shoved it in my mouth and kept jacking off, then took it out of mouth and came all over it and threw it at her. I just wanted to get a reaction out of her. She looked startled, but just snatched it up while calling me gross, then she left.

like this