youtube.com/watch?v=s4Gg844qqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=mnULTVlTMLg
youtube.com/watch?v=jyjNkG3yKak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the white race

I unironically like Neoandertals

Arghoslent inspired me to start lifting and eating healthier

Preach brother

Slayer is the best thrash band and there's nothing you can do about it.

t.

Hell Awaits is your favorite Slayer album, right user?

What's some good metal for experimentation with my sexuality?

Listened to the title track, am getting my cargo ship soon.

They were so fucking cool back in the day

Europeans also evolved to be smarter because the environment required forward thinking (surviving winter requires thinking about the future) whereas in Africa there was never a need for that.

Also, your tone suggests you're not fully agreeing that they are inherently smarter, I suggest you look at IQ stats worldwide.

Now listen to Quelling the Simian Surge and get ready to flog

hmmm what did he mean by this

What's his name again?

Nu males hate arghoslent, the concept of someone acknowledging race difference makes them physically uncomfortable and pained.

guitar player dude

le geico caveman

Not an argument.

>burzum
>numale repellent

tom aryan

vintage meme

Jeff Handlebar

I'm not trying to argue faggot. I want you to stop shitting up this thread and start talking about metal.

Where's Die and Become you fucking NuMale, also >only 2 GBK releases

Arghoslent (in this case, the member known as Pogrom) has stated in interviews that they don't believe that the white race is inherently superior, rather that blacks are inferior.

>it is my belief that almost all cultures have contributed one way or another to our Western civilization.

>Where I don’t see much contribution of any sort with anything other than brute force and servitude is in sub-Saharan Africa.

However, he does say this:

>I believe all anthropological factors are important in determining the importance or value of any culture.

nocturnalcult.com/Arghoslentint.htm

You guys should really read up on their views rather than seeing the word 'nigger' in their lyrics and jumping to conclusions.

Nothing is more 'nu-male' than trying to claim ethnicity, something you are born with and had no hand in, is somehow an accomplishment. Real men define themselves through actions and character faggot.

NO! You CANNOT take that away from me! I will not let you! I am WHITE and THEREFORE SUPERIOR.

NNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you're at a Slayer concert and THIS little monster comes out

This chart is shit and I like both Arghoslent and GBK.

I'd give that title to either Testament, Exodus, Kreator or Destruction, but SOH is one of my favorite records so I'm conflicted user.

>be in /metal/ bread
>get offended by extreme right wing, racist white guys
wew

>no, no, we're not racists! we don't believe whites are superior!
>all we're saying is blacks are inferior, see?

Have you tried Divine Intervention yet?

>solos on Show No mercy
BAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously does anyone remember at least ONE solo from this album?

Oi, what yee lookin at mate

I say "for the white race" because I am part of the white race, it is in my interest to do things for it.

It doesn't mean I hate other races or don't respect asian civilizations for example. I obviously see how some are inferior than others, for example niggers.

Arghoslent also write from a white perspective about European history.

Why are you trying to force away any aspects of pride or unity even after you agree with them?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=s4Gg844qqGU
fucking Hard Steel

the guy in that band is such a fucking nu-male

ywn wake up with that on top of you

You're making an argument any leftist limp wristed teenager on reddit would make, and then claim to not be a nu male.

You're not going to get ahead with this shitty logic.

There's good reason to build on the past of your people and have in group loyalty, it is the way of both successful civilization and tribalism.

The white race is inherently evil. As a part of it, you are too. You should die.

Oi! Stay away from me shack!

look at this fucking nu-male.

Its a very minimal chart on purpose, but I can add more of GBK and Fanisk.

There's also no absurd

"Racist" is a derogatory term meant to shut down debate.

Races are different. There's no argument to be made.

Let's see where tribalism gets us. Very far, see? Those Africans are doing so well for themselves. The only reason humanity has progressed technologically to the point where it is today is due to its shunning of tribalism.

So if you were born with the biggest cock in the whole entire world, you couldnt be proud of it because you were born with it? Man you are such a fucking retard.

Nice. Just saved that one to my 'Nu-males Outdoors Edition' folder.

You're either a white guilt ridden degenerate or a subhuman shitskin that shouldn't be speaking this language.

Thats the guy from op's album

Their tribalism is inferior because they're inferior people.

Civilizations were mostly homogenous with clear in group preference and strict family structures. Obviously you take influence from other cultures and trade, but at the core of it it's one race and one culture.The multiculturalism you're advocating for only brings ruin.

I am a mixed black man and I am PROUD of it. Oh, and I have a white girlfriend, adding more genes to the mix. I'm going to have to stop posting soon, she's calling me to bed ;)

Having a big cock isn't an accomplishment.

Post actual nu-male repellent
youtube.com/watch?v=mnULTVlTMLg

hot post a pic

maybe (you) won't

thanks ms. skeletal

>tfw actual black person in the thread
>mfw white people always having these cringey fantasies about us constantly thinking about our dick size and LARPing the act of us stealing their women

Nice goalpost moving. European tribes weren't terribly successful technologically either. Multiculturalism is a painful phase that we must go through before we achieve species-wide cultural homogeniety. It will happen.

t. dicklet
Having a massive cock is a huge accomplishment and im damn fucking proud of my 8 inch schlong

You're probably just a mad anti racist white, only whites are this guilt ridden.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyjNkG3yKak

whatever helps you sleep at night, eric

you're welcome

What went wrong guys

I'd rather live as part of a European tribe than in modern London or Malmo. You'd have an objectively happier and more fulfilled life even if you die of a preventable disease.

Also, don't talk to me about goalpost moving, when you're using dishonest tactics like purposefully ignoring that I said "successful civilizations AND tribalism" and acting like I just said tribalism.

It wont happen because it doesn't work. Unless all of humanity gets meshed into unified 80-90iq average brown heritage-less people that are much easier controlled by corporations and governments, which is what you're fighting for in essence, not your star trek utopia.

That's a great album

>You'd have an objectively happier and more fulfilled life even if you die of a preventable disease.

As someone with a chronic medical condition, I doubt this

what medical condition do you have?

Kari is my waifu

Type One Diabetes

'tism

Is that suppose to be a "supergroup" or something

There's nothing for a white person to gain from race mixing with blacks besides dumber, less healthy and uglier offspring.

that fucking descendants tattoo ruins this whole fucking thing. What a massive fucking poser that slut is. She doesnt deserve to be wearing those fucking patches, god this makes me almost sick

You probably wouldn't have it, or maybe for you personally it wouldn't be better because you'd die early on. So being genetically inferior makes you prefer multicult hell, really makes me think!

You know the thread's gone to shit when faggots start posting walls of texts as an image

You're only kept alive by science, in his ideal world, you're dead.

>You'd have an objectively happier and more fulfilled life
The grass is always greener on the other side my man, your fantasy is just as childish as mine.

>80-90iq average brown heritage-less people
There are so many things wrong with this.

1) IQ is defined to have an average of 100
2) what's more important to you, quality of life or heritage?
3) what's INHERENTLY and OBJECTIVELY wrong with having brown skin?

this

>After Nordavind was released, Kari Rueslåtten stated in the Norwegian music newspaper Puls that when she agreed to join the project, she made sure that there would be no extreme lyrics in the songs, but then she felt betrayed by Satyr and Fenriz because the latter one wrote a new end to the song "Oppi fjellet": "...en grusom dod til hver en mann/som ikke hyller vårt faderland..." ("...a horrifying death to every man/who doesn't hail our fatherland...") and "...om du noengang lukter kristenmannsblod/oppi fjellet, oppi fjellet/ja hent oksa og hugg dem ned/oppi fjellet, oppi fjellet" ("..if you ever smell the Christian man's blood/up in the mountains, up in the mountains/then get your axe and chop them down/up in the mountains, up in the mountains"). According to Kari "I reacted very strongly when I heard that they had changed the lyrics, but I wasn't strong enough to say no. Now I want that people shall forget this. I feel totally crushed and I feel that I have lost everything, but people must accept that I have made a mistake. And they have to see me as the person I am, as the artist I am. I don't want to be punished more than I already have been punished through this".

LEL

This is the first time I've ever even responded to you, dude.

I'm just saying a massive flaw in your primitive tribalism is that modern medicine exists nowadays and there's no reason to not continue making it and distributing it

#Doitforher

Damn how long ago was that picture taken?

what's a descendants?

>There is only so much space for 46 chromosomes
stopped reading there. this was very clearly written by some retard who has no understanding of genetics or combinatorics. I can refute almost every sentence he says.

Someone post charts or some shit actually related to metal.

>roastie following social codes to the end

>The grass is always greener on the other side my man, your fantasy is just as childish as mine.

I'm sorry but no. I wouldn't argue that it'd be better than a non ruined city, but specifically London? I would accept SIGNIFICANTLY worse living conditions and technology just to not be in that hellhole.

You don't know what the word accomplishment means.

punk rock group. I know about them because my older brother used to be a fan. That guy was a faggot

What;s wrong with descendants?

Awful fast /metal/ we're having tonight, aren't we?

When people have nothing to unite by they are easier to control and have no motivation. This is why they accept foreign migration by the most patriachial of all religions while claiming feminism.

>IQ is defined to have an average of 100
Tell this to nigger countries with 70 IQ average.

you dont know what the word MAAASIVECOCKKK means

I don't prefer tribalism. I was just making a point I'd rather live in a village 10000 years ago than modern time london, assuming I can't move out.