Fuck potato salad right in the fucking ear

fuck potato salad right in the fucking ear

slaw that coming

Cole's Law

>Yeah, yeah... Yeah, Mr. Burrows, I think you better come over here and have a look at this...

coleslaw is the shittiest dish ever created

this is demonstrably false

They're both delicious.

>not having both
enjoy your scurvy, faggot.

>guys, you're really enjoying your BBQ, but why not have some fucking RAW cabbage, carrot and onion slathered in watery fucking mayo that looks like leper spaff?!

Potato salad all day every day, you simple prick - bacon pieces, fresh peas and fucking chives in that bitch, of course potato on it's own is fucking bland, you half-breed fuckwit.

Fuck man, I don't normally get muh james' wrestled on Sup Forums but motherfucker you went TOO FAR. Fuck you, pal.

Jesus dude relax. It's not that serious.

lick my taint you potato hating fuck

Best description of coleslaw I've ever seen.

everything you ever say, think or do is wrong. potato salad sucks donkey dick and swallows.

impressive digits

howewver you burgers just dont know to make a potato salad

It depends on who makes it.

Eat. Shit.

Nothing you say has value from this point forward, you're marking yourself out as seperate from the group. Don't do it.

Potato salad is shit. Coleslaw is infinitely suiperior. End your worthless life. Idiot.

Raw cabbage-loving motherfuckers like you hold no sway here, or in the real world. You are fucked in the head if you think raw cabbage beats cooked potato. Fact.

Don't ever set foot in my town, potato-fucking fagballs. I will fucking end you.

oh boy, nothing is better than eating sloppy cabbage with a mayo dressing and nasty ass cider vinegar. fuck outta here with that shit.

Is this the get thread?

is this a 63 thread?

i fuckin love me some potato salad mmmmm mmmmm!

Suck the shit from a dead whores ass, you fucking spam taco of a human being. It might get rid of the taste of coleslaw.