Found what looked to be a joint the other day, skinned it open and found this inside, no tobacco

Found what looked to be a joint the other day, skinned it open and found this inside, no tobacco.

Can anyone tell me what it Is? It smells like lavender and has little bits of purple in it.

dude, you're showing us fucking crumbs and shit. how do you expect us to analyze that?

looks like thyme to me, Great on beef roasts or in soup

Could be a legal herbal smoking blend.

You're retarded

probably spice, or a spice like product.

usually its a random herb with synthetic cannabinoids sprayed on to it.

pack a bowl tell us what happens

If legit, it could be spice, synthetic pot. I wouldn't recommend smoking it unless you want either a seizure, a migraine, or worse.

I had a sniff of some thyme from the cupboard and it doesn't smell like it

It's memes.

Oregano

or

Is it worth rolling a one-pot with it or will this shit kill me?

take it anyway you like. just start with small puffs. shits powerful, but short lived.

Bump

It looks like fucking oregano. But if you ever ate italian you should know right away.
What does it smell of ? Weed always smells distinctively. Better pic ?

If its spice youll trip your balls of, dont panic its just a very strong cannabinoid

My votes are spice or salvia. Both will fuck your shit up real good. I've smoked spice personally and it's bad news. If you're going to, take one small hit, hold it in, and see what that does. If it's spice, it'll hit you really fast and wear off in maybe a half hour. Salvia less time than that. Be prepared to trip. And hard, cause salvia is intense.

it looks like seasoning, which could give you an upset stomach and make you cough up your lungs.

but it could also be sythentic weed. which is a highly dangerous psychedelic that everyone should stay away from at all costs.

dem quints doe

time for everyone to disregard the post and focus on repeating digits.

oh well.

OP gonna try it now, just a little but, for science

NIGGA YOU JUST

i'm 100% sure that isn't weed at all but something entirely different trow that shit out OP.

Holy shit checkd

Post results

do

just know that a single psychedelic experience can change your life forever user.

i wouldnt do it. not even for the science.

i suggest you visit other websites like erowid or something to get a solid identification on what youve found

oubles

pussy

QUINTS OF TRUTH WITNESSED

Midss

OP here, so far it just tastes like lavender, not feeling anything yet

nice digits

smoke more then

smoke

if that was in a joint it was bigger than your dick

OP again, finished it and I feel relaxed but nothing else, could be a placebo but I'll keep you updated

sounds like it was just a blend of smoke-able herbs then.

also did i use the hyphen wrong?

Gonna try a can pipe of it, see what happens

Op that is more than likely fake or k-2. Homemade

Don't smoke out of a can. The aluminum won't kill you but all the shit they coat it with sure will

no, but you dubs just fine

steel wool takes it off in a second.

Maybe it was incense

>but it could also be sythentic weed. which is a highly dangerous psychedelic that everyone should stay away from at all costs.

this is false.

And also makes it sliver up so it burns so much easier so you can you get cancer or Alzheimer's faster. If you have time to scrub a can with steel wool enough to take all the garbage off you have time to either buy a pipe or make a bong or sonething

>so you can you get cancer or Alzheimer's faster

Also false

Bitch he got quints that shit is true as fuck

From lacquer and paint? Pretty sure you can at best expect lung damage from it. But whatever, your body; kill it faster if you want to so there is one less idiot running around

The five pointed star of satan. He's lying.

Motherfuckers really need to stop with the fakeass stoner medical advice.

looks like spice

Post one-pot and bowl update: fairly sure it's just smokable herbs, I'm a little disappointed, gonna go roll a real joint with real bud, cheers guys

>stoner medical advice
>don't do something harmful

oy vey

I was referring to the assumed link between smoking with aluminum and alzheimer's. People that say this shit are about as misinformed as people that think cell phones are going to give them cancer.

The worst part is that because it's stoners and they'll believe anything they hear, this shit just gets repeated over and over and over until it's such a popular lie that it's the truth by default.

It gets old dude this shit's been going on for years.

how one user could be so wrong and so misinformed and so delusional
Tonight at 11

>fucking stoners being wary of inhaling chemicals, morons

oy vey
y
v
e
y

My god, it's like you can't understand what you read. It's obviously not just about advice not to do something harmful.

Well, I say obviously, but I guess it's not that fucking obvious to you.

sure, it doesnt effect everyone the same.
but ive seen synthetic weed fuck people up pretty bad with permanent side effects.

Cell phones are going to give you cancer you dumb fuck.

((((you))))

That wasn't even a counter argument, you're just being obtuse now

Holy sweet christing fuck I said from the paint and coating on the damn aluminum. You can't burn aluminum hitt enough with a lighter to cause any harm with the aluminum. But the paint and shit on it? You better believe it. Also if you use steel wool which is harder than aluminum, you are going to create slivers of paint and aluminum that your lighter can for sure burn. Looks like you smoked a little too much paint already

Master argumentor, obviously.

I guess it depends on what we're talking about. If we're talking about the stuff they were putting in Spice, there was a possibility of overdosing on that shit, but you had to be smoking a lot of it, and the people that had problems with it were the ones that were just buying the chemical and smoking it straight up.

>sure, it doesnt effect everyone the same.

More pseudo-intellectual fake medicine stoner hibbity bibbity in line with "well some people just have slower metabolisms"

>Holy sweet christing fuck I said from the paint and coating on the damn aluminum.

Why mention alzheimers then? You're just making shit up now. Sounds like damage control to me.

Yeah you can. Modern aluminium foil is just as cheap as "regular" duct tape. If it isn't idustrial/restaurant grade, enjoy your poison. Besides, like you get pure anything from commercial production. I can only imagine the chemical wash and minute amounts of anode metals added to keep things shiny.

Or just be 14 and smoke out of a pop bottle with a socket melted in. No one cares

>gentle backpeddling

So, you're an idiot?

>So, you're an idiot?

I'm saying you're talking about something else and probably completely misinformed about what your friend was smoking.

because it's a degenerative brain disease and you're huffing solvents. pretty a + b

>More pseudo-intellectual fake medicine stoner hibbity bibbity in line with "well some people just have slower metabolisms"

its not pseudo intellect user.

its fact that chemicals effect people differently.

>I'm saying that I'm slowly moving the goal posts so that I can insult people but hopefully not kill the thread.

You're probably completely wrong.

NO 420 BLAZE IT

Looks like shitty weed stems but those can't be smoked in a joint so it's most likely spice or some stupid tobacco substitute that pussies smoke. Either way you don't want to fuck with it. I almost had a heart attack when I did spice, never touched that shit again.

writing this off as bait

Ok so just to be clear, I started this off saying that if you have time to scrub a can with steel wool you have tome to make something better. I didn't say that I used that crap. I can actually afford to support my habit unlike people who just smoke shit they find on the ground. Sorry for trying to inject a little sense into the fold. I never said that it was the aluminum that was the primary issue but rather the paint and everything on it. Lacquers and paints can for sure give you Alzheimer's and cancer from just being around the fumes too long so it is reasonable to assume that it could affect you similarly if you smoke it.

-ive heard in Amsterdam they have weed trim

>so I don't have to respond

super witty. Its like you can be retarded AND not have to explain yourself

Dude don't pick shit up off the floor.
That's just nasty.

Clove cigarette

I'm pretty sure what happened is that you and your dipshit friend weren't smoking synthetic cannabinoids. Moving the goalpost? Considering this whole bullshit argument is over someone saying that synthetic marijuana is "highly dangerous" and you're more likely to die taking asprin, I'd say no one moved the goal post at all, you just fucking missed the goal.

Okay if you're being serious then I guess we can do this.

I'll start off by asking you what you think a solvent is

I didn't say you did say that and am in fact semi supporting you. Aluminum IS bad and is made fragile enough that you can turn it into floating ashes with a cigarette lighter. Stop being a madass and thinking everyone who says anything is trying to argue and prove you wrong. Its like everyone thinks no one else knows anything.

Don't care if you said lacquer, paint, coating, or dick cheese...Im not (((the guy))) you're arguing with

>Lacquers and paints can for sure give you Alzheimer's and cancer

>for sure

See, this is the problem we're having

It will get you absolutely bollocksed though.

I'm pretty sure you're probably delusional and not clairvoyant

I vote we keep trying to prove each other wrong and just stop getting mad

lol like spice?

Clever inference often looks like clairvoyance to the ignorant, so I can understand your frustration. If I'm wrong though then it must mean you knew what he was smoking, right? If you do, you should tell me.

>I vote we stop being gay but keep touching dicks

???

Yeah. Spice.

you're the one who called it bait, you refute it. You can "do this" with your hand for all I care.

Yeah the problem is people who don't trust that poison will poison you. If you want to put that crap in your body go ahead just don't go looking for others to agree with you that it isn't harmless.

I called it bait because I don't see how huffing solvents has anything to do with smoking weed out of a can. I'll assume you mean whatever chemicals you're talking about from the inside of the can vaporizing or burning. But what are they? Which ones cause alzheimers? I didn't even know they knew what caused alzheimers. Cancer? Sure, but that's pretty overstated compared to all of the burning shit you are inhaling anyway, and it wouldn't hurt to smoke out of something without it, but you're just saying things that don't make any sense because it's like some bullshit urban legend pseudoscience garbage people read on stoner websites that are trying to sell them shit. I dunno just seemed like bait.

What is can paint made out of? Are the cans acid washed to make the paint stick better? Is there a reason you're now arguing the effects of huffing solvents vs the definition of a solvent...which was your original complaint? Who in the world do you think can tell you exactly what causes degenerative brain diseases and not be either A) assassinated or B) The surgeon general? It wouldn't hurt to smoke out of something polluted but you want me to tell you exactly how smoking out of something polluted hurts you?

>I called it bait because I don't see how I have to understand things I don't agree with.

It's definitely not salvia, and if it was you'd need to take a couple huge hits for it to do anything

Why are you even making such efforts to make an idiot understand something so simple? He won't understand it.

Probably lavender lol

\thread

Well this was a fucking letdown.
Especially with these fuckwits (2, 3, fuck 5 idiots?) all arguing about slightly different topics getting mad.

oregano

confirmed for never having seen salvia