GF considering to get it put on, will this hurt me?

GF considering to get it put on, will this hurt me?

i've heard of guys getting stabbed with the wiring or making the girl go a bit crazy.

i'd be more afraid of getting my dick jabbed... but it beats having no kids.

Checked
Yeah, and pills turn girls into bitches, I want to know the likelihood of of getting stabbed, and if it's something that unbearable or if it's just a little pinch one gets used to

>and if it's something that unbearable or if it's just a little pinch one gets used to

just the occasional tiny prick

so pretty much exactly the same as your GF experiences when you have sex with her.

>pills turn girls into bitches,
Citation needed

It's vox populi

had a chick with one. Got the string shorten before we had sex due to my size but I still kept getting stabbed. It was ok. If you're 7 inches or less you prob wont feel it.

Can confirm. Wifey had it for a couple years. Tip of dick definitely got poked.. Doesn't feel great, but bearable. What's almost unbearable is the fucking hormonal mood swings and cry fits. Might just be her tho. Good luck!

im fairly sure you could google what you greentexted and get the answers you are looking for

stupid filthy sjw

my wife had one, you do get use to it and it works, but if you have a normal size dick just know that putting your cock all the way in the back is a no go . you will only hurt your self. so in other words make your wife get the depo shot and deal with the weight gain, or tell her to work out.

8 sharp… not trying to brag, just being blunt for health reasons

No issues with that one but there's a plastic ring that they put in and it rests against the cervix, that one you can feel and it left friction discoloration on my dick. Miss that slut.

I have one. No partners ever got stabbed or anything. really. You will maybe feel the threads (used to pull it out) but if your girlfriend decides to cut them short a gynaecologist, you won't really feel it.
It's awesome. Tell her to take the copper one, not the hormone infused one. Trust me. One of the best decisions of my life for my health.

Wife and I have had two copper IUD's, one before and after having our firstborn.

If you're not a monster cocked terror and your GF isn't some tiny loli bitch you'll be fine. As long as she has one in her you're not having no kids.

Thanks, yeah I did my research and thought hormone just adds up the complications of the pill
two?why? how does that work?

>If you're not a monster cocked terror
I know it's above average but there's bigger, idk

We took it out to have a kid, because we were at that stage of things.
We do not want baby number two any time soon, hence the second IUD.

Gf years ago had tons of problems on this thing. Caused cysts and hormonal rampage and loss of sex drive.

Don't remember it jabbing me or anything but hung, I am not.

My girl has one, it's never poked my 6", and she is stupid tight. I can feel it if I run my fingers way up there. A guy I know kept having it poke him, he took it out of his ol lady by running his whole hand In there to take it out. Listen to the user about the copper one, my girl has the hormonal one and it has thinned out her uterus. We have to wait atleast 6 months after she gets it removed to start trying.

This

probably not. i used to occasionally get a slight poke, but it wasn't like a needle or anything, never broke skin. she got the string cut and i can't recall feeling it since. my gf is a bit taller than average, but im also a bit bigger than average(enough to hit her cervix in certain positions anyway) so i don't know if her/your size makes much difference. as far as everything else, they are great in my experience. my gf has way milder periods, hasn't affected her mood in any way that i have noticed and you get to cum inside whenever you want with no worries about forgetting to take pills or anything.

Wifey has one, had to the the string at the gyno cause it was bothering her. Yes, specially at first it hurts then soften.

The inyection made her have cyst, all gone now after the baby. She still bitches that it hurts her when i ram it in

just use fucking implant
simple
last 3 years
no weird sring hanging from vagina
fun to play with

all heil the sécurité sociale, it's all free in france

/thread

My youngest sister is the result of said thinking. As a bonus, she had to have a few x-rays just after birth to make sure it wasn't lodged in her brain or somewhere similar.

Nothing is 100%

My ex had one and it seemed to fall out a lot.

no hormones

Arrête d'utiliser des hormones, ça te fout ton corps en l'air. Quand ta copine ou toi même fera une embellie pulmonaire ou une crise cardiaque à 35 ans tu verras qu'il vaut mieux utiliser le contraceptif proposant le moins d'hormones possible

Embolie *
Satanée autocorrection

I've fucked a girl who had one in. Poked it. It feels strange but doesn't hurt. Just an odd feeling, your dick hitting something that isn't usually there. But you need apretty decent sized dick to hit it in the first place from what she explained.

It's more of a pinch, really. Definitely not pleasant, but it's not so bad you're gonna stop fucking her when it happens.

My gf has one and it#s seriously no problem at all. Her period is a bit more intense than before -- which pretty much means it's normal now, though.

However, stay away from the hormone ones. Just a normal metal one is enough and doesn't pump her body full of hormones she doesn't need.

Why would your GF want to stick a coil in you?

wew lad. Nice burn.