Reminder that when WW3 starts, you can always come here

reminder that when WW3 starts, you can always come here

Any QT argie girls to racemix with?

I will die in some fucking ditch fighting against Eastern hordes before I'll make it to Argentina lmao.

don't think they'd let anglos in 2bh

were building the brand new Interracial Breeding Grounds™. you can use them for only 500$ (+ tips)

You can come here if you're AMERINDIAN.
If you're not Amerindians, we're full, sadly. Amerindian countries will only form proper PARTNERSHIPS with real AMERINDIANS!

No they can't. We all unanimously agreed on /lat/ that we would shoot any refugee boats that come along.

Actually, we love anglos so much we actually invad- liberated them for a shor time.

You never know. Poland is famous for its quick dismemberments.

can I have an argie gf

If he doesn't die in Eastern Europe, us Amerindians will make sure to deliver the job and fill his disgusting whitepig body with bullet holes.

Leave this Amerindian land remain brown and aboriginal.

every warfugee will be given an argie gf upon entering the country

yep

eww not that one

That's my plan. My whole family is Cubans, if it looks like WW3 is going to start I'm going to move us down to Buenos Aires.

So Bolivians are getting ready?

that wasn't for you.

You probably won't get any. Maybe one of the ugly rochas.

thanks lads
remember to leave me some rice

I am Argentine

I will come there to get away from my past warcrimes desu

planning on it soonish, buenos aires looks amazing
is it likely you'll get beheaded and skinned alive like other sudamericANO countries?

Nah I will fight like my grandad did.

Nooooooo.
Stay away you piece of shit, you will get murdered, like for real.
STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
Jesus christ.

an atlantic island, mayhaps?

Isn't Argentina somewhat safe compared to rest of SA? Like even in Peru and rest of south non drug zone you can get kidnapped?

>peru
>non drug zone
literally produces the most cocaine in the world

*south and west

kek

come home white man

> ywn settle in Argentina and marry a qt (female) supporter of Newell's Old Boys

It is not, fucking memes.
We are the worst country in the world, tell all the living beings out there not to come here. Nobody ITT should come here.
The end, el fin.

Kill yourselves while you're at it.

Excelent taste.

If I came to Argentina I feel like I'd get bullied by that "Argentina is AMERINDIAN" poster for being a pale gringo shite.

Well sure but you never hear of peruvian gang violence or beheadings with a chainsaw. It's always from the countries that are en route to US.
Nah come on now. You aren't that bad.

We're worse than just 'bad', so please advice everybody not to come. It's for their own safety and also because not even the antichrist deserves being in this fucking shithole. Thanks.

he's doing a "fuck off we're full"
STOP being rude about argentina

Cool, I just booked a flight to Buenos Aires.
Wanna meet or something?

> 2007+10
> still no NOB gf
Life is suffering, lads.

Yeah we are full, fuck off you too and let's just stop bumping the thread, it's fucking cancer.

I curse your entire existence, faggot.

Hey, i always wanted to have a finnish friend!

IKTF famalam

almost every country in south america has safe places to be

Why do you think I'd want to immigrate?
Finns will always love other white people, except for Swedes. Fuck them.

I would join you Argiebro. And while the whole world burns maybe we can reclaim the Falkland Islands as Argentina's rightful clay.