When is the Russian shill machine going to stop trying to start a race war on Sup Forums...

When is the Russian shill machine going to stop trying to start a race war on Sup Forums? Seriously I hope none of you faggots get trolled by Sup Forums thinking any of that shit is real.

Boris and Natsha came here looking for Moose and Squirrel 2 years ago spamming Nigel Farage, then Brexit, then Trump.
How dis make you feel white boi, mother fucking "CUCK", Reepubs vs. Dums, anything divisive to fuck with assholes in America

I HATE the muslim race

They aren't a race Ivan.
Give us more Pro and Anti of
each and every side of any issue that
divides Americans. Maybe the snowflakes and the perverts and the authoritarians will keep the U.S. looking inward while Putin tries to reclaim ex Russian spheres.

Are you faggots still crying about russians? Take the tin foI hat out retards

yeah its no longer pushing any specific agendenda exept division/hate speech etc. I notice they push both sides, pro trump, anti trump. Whatever gets people arguing. It amazes that people don't realize what's happening, they aren't here to debate, merely divide and dump misinfo.

when you use words like
>snowflake
>cuck
>libtard

you out yourself, Ivan. Back to the breadline.

Goof. I grew up in the cold war.
Russian cock so far up your ass
you should taste it and you're too ignorant
to use the tools at your disposal to discern the truth for yourself.

stay mad, comrade.

And the bots. They pose as your average /pol nazi but they are entirely unemotional in their responses when you hit them back with something that SHOULD push a nazi fucktards buttons but it doesn't because the bot is choosing stock phraseology and isn't A.I. and can't deconstruct your simple argument or sentiment

The Cold War ended years ago friend, Russia is no longer a communist country.

Have anything recent/relevant to rant about incoherently?

yes let the butthurt flow. give in to the dark side

yes, it's easy to spot, what you've mentioned, the bullshit "facts" they push
>one nigga tried saying abraham lincoln had slaves
and their wierd, outdated use of the english language and dated understanding of our culture makes it painfully obvious.

That and they were spelling newfag wrong for like a week and a half...

Dude I just read the shit and laugh.

But you're not helping.

Been wondering this myself. I really think it's them plus us gov that's pretty much ruined half of 4 Chan.

I wonder if the FBI even realizes that half the people they try to influence here are just Russian trolls. It's like trolls trolling the trolls inception.

Pic unrelated

I'm sure Russians don't have anything better to do than come to 4chin and see the same dozen or so threads repeated all day every day.

Tinfoil hats for everybody

Spoken like one who is entirely
uneducated in 20th century history.
The Russians have a vested self interest in
keeping America distracted as they jockey for position, for the most part within the sphere of influence of the former U.S.S.R.. The American empire has pushed and pushed
and pushed and Putin is pushing back. Keeping a global superpower's citizens in a fucking constant tizzy has been easy for them.
But they WILL regret it when America's propaganda machine (Hollywood) is unleashed in THEIR direction. It's just going to take a little longer because of useful idiots like YOU

>I wonder if the FBI even realizes that half the people they try to influence here are just Russian trolls. It's like trolls trolling the trolls inception.

yeah the intelfags know they are here, they fucking told us. Idk, maybe they are letting it happen because it's the craziest social expierment of all time. I bet pyschology fags are creaming in their jeans rn.

Just sucks to think that any unsuspecting user with take any of the race hate shit they are dumping seriously.

>WOULD take any of the race hate shit seriously

>race war
>hate speech

You sjw is what is ruining Sup Forums. You samefag and white knight left and right and when anyone has any dissenting stance from the left or shows a fact that upsets your feelings they all the sudden become a Russian hacker maymay. It's cute you say they are doing it on both sides but I only see you shill real bad when anyone shows any type of trump support.

your english sucks.

Hmmm, english is not your first language
and you are sticking to the notion that purple haired seven gendered bearded homosexuals in lumberjack shirts are just trying to delegitamize the right wing president.
Whatever you say Solzhenitsyn...

>your english sucks.
Your English sucks.
ftfy

>delegitamize
delegitimize
ftfy
How can you spell so atrociously with a spellchecker right there?

I dribble on the floor when I
PISS too. Seems like piss poor
spelling is the least of my piss problems
Pavel

ah, the sound of melting snowflakes.

>20th century

Again, have anything RECENT to drone on about? Stop living in the past.