Sup Forums what is wrong with my finger ?

Sup Forums what is wrong with my finger ?
>inb4 cansur

that's AIDS, you've got like 2 weeks left tops

Here is another one

doctorfag here can confirm this is indeed AIDS

2 - 3 weeks tops

No itch , no allergies , no stds

Confirmed, Dr. here.

Looks like either acute dermatitis or eczema. I recommend hydrocortisone .1-.5% depending on how sensitive your skin is. I cannot recommend much more without tests. Are there any other spots on your hands/feet/skin?

representative of the CDC National Institute of health can indeed confirm that this is aids

Gf is nurse and told me might be dermatitis . So I guess you are right .
On the other hand it's only on this finger , I am talking about the little brown spots .

Dead pores?

If it's only on that finger, I can 90% assure that it's dermatitis. Hyrdo cream bud. Should be gone in 5-7 days. If problem persists or spreads, go see your PCP.

If it gets too serious, your PCP will refer you to a dermatologist. But it shouldn't come down to it. Just remember to keep your hands moisturized and try to avoid chemical irritation.

gtfo samefag

beats me.

what do you think is wrong with mine?

What the fuck is this ? Did you fight with some mutant or something ?
That's some 4th degree chemical burning allergy reaction amputating shit going on .

I dunno but I think it's the same thing problem I got with my dick

WOW... That's either one really bad chemical burn or some of the worst necrotic venom bite I've seen in a minute. Good luck with that.

Looks like that crack whores hand last time I got a 2dollar handie in the wendys carpark

it's from necrosis but not from venom or bacteria. but it did kill the nerves at the same time, so no pain

are you injecting yourself with battery fluid or something ? or perhaps , you might be working at oscorp industries

That sucks! Sorry that happened. If you don't mind me asking, necrosis from what? Was it a cyst? I'm sorry, I'm just a curious medfag here.

inb4 amputation

see the scars on the rest of the hand, here's it when it started last october

>chunk of hand literally missing
>when it started

yo dic weird

Medfag from ^. Dude that's gnarly. Post moar.

not his

that dic weird

Is it still functional?

No lie bro. I had a necrotic cyst on my fucking TAILBONE. Worst. Pain. Ever. I popped Vico's like it was no tomorrow.

the swelling prevents me from closing my fist all the way but otherwise fine. write, eat, type, all ok.

I'd love to see a coworker with that, just not giving a fuck.

well if it ever hurt i'd do something about it, otherwise i can't be arsed to go to the doctor. no insurance anyway.

Doctor Sup Forums here. Its a case of Fappomyalgia. It is caused by too much fapping and the resulting release of bodily fluids (cum) on the affected area. It will heal on its own by washing hands with soap and water after fapping.

Here's a fun fact. Every disease is named in Greek , and I am from Greece . So when stupid people like you try to sound like a smartass and drop bullshit like these , I know they don't have the slightest clue , because they even use wrong words .