Ask a farmer anything

Ask a farmer anything.

How badly do we have to beat you for you to realize you have no knowledge of value to offer anyone?

You probably can't beat me, and I do have knowledge of value to offer some people. Probably not urban folk, but other people in my trade.

The mind is a garden. Thoughts are like seeds. you can plant flowers or you can plant weeds.

Why did you post the flag of a nation that conned yeoman farmers into fighting for the benefit of rich plantation owners whose slave labor outcompeted small scale agriculture?

OP doesn't know any of those things.
OP doesn't need to know anything.

It's hard to make money farming, right? What do you grow and how are your finances. Why did you choose this line of work?

Are you a GMO?

I figured someone would ask, but it's because I couldn't find a funny enough picture to post. So I just picked one.
No I make pretty good money. When I was building up the "ranch" (technically) I had a good paying gig at the steel mill and was making money off this place I was pretty well off. But now I just tend to my land. I raise sheep, goats, and cattle. Which, makes me a rancher and not a farmer. I chose my words assuming people don't know the difference.

I am not.

Also I chose this line of work because my dad was a rancher and we had the family land, and it was time for me to go home and take over.

My wife loves goats. Do you have a picture of your goats you can share? Can you give me a fun fact about goats that people who don't raise them wouldn't know?

It said the better picture was too big. I could tell ya a lot about. But the one I wouldn't have to explain as much is neither sheep or goats have top teeth.

Their poop may look like Cocoa Puffs but they do not taste like Cocoa Puffs

The Civil war had many causes, not just slavery. That is the Confederate Battle Flag (actually the Confederate Naval Jack--the Battle Flag has a white border) not the Flag of the Confederate States of America. Pic related.

Thank you. I will share this with my wife!

What?

Not even from the south.

It was also featured on the second and third national flags of the confederacy and the flags of several confederate armies. But please, be as pedantic as you wish.

And the "other causes" of the war are still directly stemming from slavery, and relevant to what I just posted about plantation/yeoman competition (or lack thereof)

No top teeth. They have a dental pad.

Thank you for your permission to be as pedantic as I wish! As a true pedant, I don't really need it, though.

Adorable! Thanks again for sharing.

What is one question you hope someone asks you, and what is the answer to that question?

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Don't really have one. Just bored of the dumbass ig fb fap, shouldn't share, the normal dumb shit. Drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes, just wanted to have a conversation about something I know about.